Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (197953 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020- Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Omoyennimie(f): 12:17pm On May 24, 2018
nena2014:

Eh June 28 shocked. Wait.
Please is that your interview date?
grin grin grin grin grin maybe Deeoit meant may 28

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Deeoit: 5:50pm On May 24, 2018
nena2014:

Eh June 28 shocked. Wait.
Please is that your interview date?
Sorry cry I mean may 28 grin grin grin grin
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Uk40: 7:26pm On May 24, 2018
Zubbie101:
Any June 11th in the house?

June 11 here
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Johnswag: 11:26pm On May 24, 2018
ufedo68:

Here�

My no
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Johnswag: 11:29pm On May 24, 2018
Deeoit:

Also here June 28

Reach me here
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by aloy1993(m): 5:02am On May 25, 2018
We also need the names of this successful persons, we need to audit this fact
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JARUSHUB: 1:49pm On May 25, 2018
A coaching class is slated for Sunday May 27th, 2018 (1pm - 3pm).

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time (if you won't be available this Sunday).

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
- Reviewing the audit & consulting industry with you, sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real PwC interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Assessment center preparation:

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

- Group exercise/group task
- Presentation exercises
- Case study
- Role play
- In-tray exercise
- Psychometric test
- Interview
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of audit & consulting industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level Assessment Center and Interview: 10, 000

Entry Level Interview: N5, 000

Experienced Hire Assessment Center: 15, 000

Experienced Hire Interview: N10,000

http://www.jarushub.com/pwc-interview-coaching/
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JARUSHUB: 6:23pm On May 27, 2018
The Sunday interview class just ended. Slate a date by contacting us.

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
- Reviewing the audit & consulting industry with you, sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real PwC interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Assessment center preparation:

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

- Group exercise/group task
- Presentation exercises
- Case study
- Role play
- In-tray exercise
- Psychometric test
- Interview
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of audit & consulting industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level Assessment Center and Interview: 10, 000

Experienced Hire Assessment Center: 15, 000

Experienced Hire Interview: N10,000

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2018
gezie:

If you apply for this while still in the trainee process, does it affect your chances of being hired?

I'm not sure.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by unamdi(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2018
Interview today went well.... S/O to all my group members... Una too plenty and I can't start to call one by one but you know yourselves grin

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 5:53pm On May 28, 2018
Good evening all,
Please when is the last day for the interviews?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Funmilee(f): 9:56pm On May 28, 2018
nena2014:
Good evening all, Please when is the last day for the interviews?
I'm guessing June 13th because nobody mentioned a date later than that here...

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Whizkay(m): 6:00am On May 29, 2018
Dear All,
When asked to describe a situation or experience in the past. Is it counterproductive to respond with “I haven’t been in such a situation before “ if I actually haven’t.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Catch23: 7:52am On May 29, 2018
Whizkay:
Dear All,
When asked to describe a situation or experience in the past. Is it counterproductive to respond with “I haven’t been in such a situation before “ if I actually haven’t.

No, it isn't, if only you can at least come up with another scenario you've been involved in that you think is integral to the firm's core values.

For instance, “I haven’t been in such a situation before, but I was involved in xyz which gave me an opportunity to showcase a ... skill which is one of PwC's core values”

All the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Whizkay(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2018
Catch23:

No, it isn't, if only you can at least come up with another scenario you've been involved in that you think is integral to the firm's core values.

For instance, “I haven’t been in such a situation before, but I was involved in xyz which gave me an opportunity to showcase a ... skill which is one of PwC's core values”

All the best

Thanks brother
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 10:08am On May 29, 2018
Has anyone been able to reschedule the interview?? Can I still do that?, I am slated for the 31st but something unprecedented came up today, I can make it on anyday but that day...any suggestions pls?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by toluduji: 10:31am On May 29, 2018
Hi everyone Please anyone slated for Assessment on the 1st of June kindly P.M me thanks.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Johnswag: 5:27pm On May 29, 2018
Adheir:
Has anyone been able to reschedule the interview?? Can I still do that?, I am slated for the 31st but something unprecedented came up today, I can make it on anyday but that day...any suggestions pls?

Mail Toyin oyeneye
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JARUSHUB: 6:11pm On May 29, 2018
Whizkay:
Dear All,

There's the historical and futuristic approach in answering such questions.

For instance, you are asked, tell me about a time you worked with an uncooperative colleague and how did you handle it?

"Humans are different and as such it's expected one encounter a situation where s/he will work with a colleague who is uncooperative. However, I have not been in such a situation, but if I were in one. I'll take logical steps to resolving the issues with the colleague; having meetings and discussing with the colleague what the problem is and how we can work together to solve it. Teamwork is essential to achieving results and as such it's important individuals liaise properly with others even though they might come across as uncooperative".

Basically, marry this with PwC's values.

We coach our candidates on this question and many more. Book a place by contacting us:

08085404500 or 08060482880

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Omoyennimie(f): 8:46pm On May 29, 2018
Exactly

It's best to state what you would possibly do if you were in such situation

"I haven't been in such situation however if I encounter such I will....I have observed that......so I will adopt that approach

JARUSHUB:

There's the historical and futuristic approach in answering such questions.

For instance, you are asked, tell me about a time you worked with an uncooperative colleague and how did you handle it?

"Humans are different and as such it's expected one encounter a situation where s/he will work with a colleague who is uncooperative. However, I have not been in such a situation, but if I were in one. I'll take logical steps to resolving the issues with the colleague; having meetings and discussing with the colleague what the problem is and how we can work together to solve it. Teamwork is essential to achieving results and as such it's important individuals liaise properly with others even though they might come across as uncooperative".

Basically, marry this with PwC's values.

We coach our candidates on this question and many more. Book a place by contacting us:

08085404500 or 08060482880

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
Good evening all, this forum is too quiet na. Please let us keep it alive and glowing while we await response from pwc. At least the interviews are still on.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2018
nena2014:
Good evening all, this forum is too quiet na. Please let us keep it alive and glowing while we await response from pwc. At least the interviews are still on.

As in eh. It used to be very vibrant oh
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 01, 2018
I feel obligated to share my experience because I rode on the waves of the early contributors, you guys did a wonderful job summarizing your experiences with the helpful tips; I wasn't asked any question I haven't seen on the 2018 thread...they were nice and relatable people, made me understand that's its a formal exercise but its more like friends gisting...Godspeed everyone!

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2018
nena2014:

Watching this space makes the wait longer for those who have had their interview. Better to have some distraction, then come back some weeks/days to the next stage.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by isaacosas01(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
I want to apply today as the website say it expires tonight but I can't apply oo... I can't find the opening on their portal.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ascapella(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
isaacosas01:
I want to apply today as the website say it expires tonight but I can't apply oo... I can't find the opening on their portal.

What are you trying to apply for?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by isaacosas01(m): 6:52am On Jun 04, 2018
ascapella:

What are you trying to apply for?

Intern
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Dorisonyewuchi: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Darmmiiee:

Please send to me: mails4dammie@yahoo.com
please send me the PWC past questions:dorisonyewuchi@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Dorisonyewuchi: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

Alright, I will send mine to your email.
please send to my mail also dorisonyewuchi@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by horlumightyy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pls anyone wit pwc past questions should kindly forward it to my mail which is foluyus@gmail.com. I just got a mail from pwc dat i have been shortlisted and a link will soon be sent to my mail for a test. Pls help a brother. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (57) (Reply)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / In Desperate Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.