Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

#BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower (56218 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Enemyofpeace: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
deebrain:
Edakun epp me.

Please what really is this show all about? Im not getting....
it is a show sponsored by the government to keep the Nigerian youth busy and distracted for three months

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by phetto(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Alexander07:
What's the purpose of this show.. i dn't understand.

If person answer Abeg quote me

Myself no Knw d purpose
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by tooawesome(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Stupid and useless girl. No brains. ALL GIRLS HAVE FISH BRAIN. OLODOS
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by talk2percy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
The truth is u are a slut and can't hide the fact that u are a slut. It should dawn on ur guy by now that he doesn't have any girlfriend in u. Apologize ko...

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
na their type go dey shout upandan ayam a virgin whereas na borehole she carry for under
. No be small borehole my brother.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Boyooosa(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Alexander07:
Breaking relationships....

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Nigerian girls can be annoying. You are dating and you are kissing another man on live tv. angry
What's your problem did she kiss you undecided let her leave live her life in peace biko cool
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Enemyofpeace: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
She no even fine self
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by kazzy4u(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
imagine kip d apologize to urself. ojukokoro. u Rily need hot slap frm ur bf... nonsense

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Kotodoctor: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Which kind apology you Wan apologies weh go make up for the laugh him friends de laugh am now. Plus you no even land for house before you begin perform.

This game above all is about decipline, self control, and honesty. For all we hate efe, he was focus till the end. In other words, he know wetin carry am come the house. Tin tall Tony on the other hand...

Some this people go wan fuckkk and say it's part of the game. Lol. Guy once you fuckkk in that house, you loose the money l. Game over!. Why, because when it's all said and done, the show is trying to teach morals. And Nigerians are still very much big on that.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Enemyofpeace: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What's your problem did she kiss you undecided let her leave live her life in peace biko cool
will you keep quiet
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Talentakpabio: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
One month never reach o....
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by coolsam2k4(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Nigerian girls can be annoying. You are dating and you are kissing another man on live tv. angry

The annoying part is the live apology to the dude!
So insulting... Lols
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Olushola2017(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
This lady needs to seek urgent medical help on her mental balance as regards sanctity of courtship.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by LesbianBoy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

I nack jazz on girls too o, better wash it angry angry
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by OtunbaJ: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Na today? BF, u better shop for another GF
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by LyfeJennings(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
FvckLyn:
-Fuçk! your douchèbag bf should Fůcking know that you is a hò right from the onset. So why the Fuçk he catching feelings undecided

U too get sense

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Ceasardgreat(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
na their type go dey shout upandan ayam a virgin whereas na borehole she carry for under

True story bro
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
hmmmm.. I don't know Wat to say sef.. it's not like I m better than you anyway.. good luck with u n ur guy!!!
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by perdollar(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
first of many apologies.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ashawo buruku.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by pedrozone15(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Didn't really wanna comment, but we all are not children.
1) Do you think the guy would relent after d kiss in d bathroom, where they were both semi unclad?
2) That very day would see d guy ban**** the hell out of the babe at night when we will not know or see.
Bottom line, if I were d guy, just move on, don't have time for promiscuous girls.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Mermaida(f): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Alexander07:

My dear I don't understand sef, but when I heard the amount the winner takes home, I'm like "Pls how can I enter"
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by bigtt76(f): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
She even de insult the boyfriend join say hin na wussy guy a.k.a crying baby boy tongue

Amagite2:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina has once again reacted to her kissing Miracle in the shower two days ago.

During her Diary session with Biggie today, Nina says she feels bad, and she knows her boyfriend will be watching and he would be feeling bad about her affair with Miracle.

She then publicly apologized to her boyfriend, begging him not to be mad and know it's just a game.

I know my boyfriend will feel bad, I know he’s feeling bad at the moment. I’m begging him not to feel bad about everything happening here. I’m sorry, I’m trying to control it. My boyfriend might even be crying watching me here. I’m really sorry but I’ll keep controlling it

She also says she has already told Miracle about her boyfriend, but she would speak to him tonight again.

Miracle knows I have a boyfriend, I told him, he told me he was single, and I told him I was dating. Because my relationship is something I cannot deny… I’m just open, for people to know I’m dating. I don’t know what’s in his mind, but Miracle knows I have a boyfriend

Watch video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-nina-apologizes-to-her.html

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Kingzra1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
keep on controlling wat?
Mermaida:

My dear I don't understand sef, but when I heard the amount the winner takes home, I'm like "Pls how can I enter"
keep on controlling wat?

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Barristergreen(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Queenext:
Few days,kissing.

One month nko,what will happen?

Man is truly a sex animal

Na u been wan reason the thing go the truth side but ur brain no con fit grab am na ma explain for u....

Na plan work her and her bf from house b4 d show now reason be that we guys and babes wain dey vote now go want vote her to stay so we go dey watch if she go repeats am again and trust me she will do it again with somebody else and still come up with another begging excuse.
Her and her bf already planed this at home b4 d show. Just to prolong her stay in d house..
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I nack jazz on girls too o, better wash it angry angry
Watch your mouth lesbian watch your mouth cool
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by ikept(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Who is deceiving who!

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Mermaida(f): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kingzra1:
keep on controlling wat?keep on controlling wat?

i don't understand
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Iamthoney(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
The boyfriend should return favour and have the equation balanced shikena...

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by pennywys(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Alexander07:

I'm still thinking right here

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by kerry57: 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
The fact is that most of the contestants in the house is currently seeing someone or in a relationship before the game. Ur relationship partners should know what u are going in for. In as much as I don't suppose the poor moral in the program, past episodes of this game ought to have shown ur partner that u are certainly going to fall for someone in the house as the game is filled with fake life and pretence.
No good values to learn from stuffs like this aside the money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Those Sex In Movies Real?? / Ike's Eviction: Diane Consoles Mercy As She Cries. See Reactions (Photos) / Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.