Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

#BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower (56206 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Omzie(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
So, in essence, she’s an open ashy

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by JoshuaKay(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
sister, should we now help you to beg your boyfriend or what? Yeyenatu undecided
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Comeandcollect: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
To promote fornication and sexual immorality.

Alexander07:
What's the purpose of this show.. i dn't understand.

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by robonski15(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
What is essence of this useless show.. I have kukuma unplug all d DSTV cable and decoder at home. None of my siblings will be unproductive for 3 months..
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Na today? Shey because camera full the house nii,you don apologize for the once you dey do for nkoro? All this cheating girls sef.if the guy knows what is good for him let him just walk away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by HomeOfMe(f): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
Amagite2:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina has once again reacted to her kissing Miracle in the shower two days ago.

During her Diary session with Biggie today, Nina says she feels bad, and she knows her boyfriend will be watching and he would be feeling bad about her affair with Miracle.

She then publicly apologized to her boyfriend, begging him not to be mad and know it's just a game.

I know my boyfriend will feel bad, I know he’s feeling bad at the moment. I’m begging him not to feel bad about everything happening here. I’m sorry, I’m trying to control it. My boyfriend might even be crying watching me here. I’m really sorry but I’ll keep controlling it

She also says she has already told Miracle about her boyfriend, but she would speak to him tonight again.

Miracle knows I have a boyfriend, I told him, he told me he was single, and I told him I was dating. Because my relationship is something I cannot deny… I’m just open, for people to know I’m dating. I don’t know what’s in his mind, but Miracle knows I have a boyfriend

Watch video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-nina-apologizes-to-her.html

They're all just acting for the cameras. Let eviction start,person no go tell you to be yourself. It is called "Reality Show",notaxting.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by airprinz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hmm! Is alright, more kissing is coming, more apologies wil definitely com.

Sheh they don give yhu roomate for dere?
Just be plain to ur boyfriend;
tell em lets have a break for now,
after cuddling, kissing and sexing dere for like 90days wit ur roomate and other niggas there, u'll continue ur relationship wit him.

Simple truth
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by quinSonia(f): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
this miracle gal eh
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by OfemGeomorph(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
Is this how BBNija are going to torment my life, just few day of commencement and i'm feeling as if i'm on all day ice-cream eating contest.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by 989900: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
FvckLyn:
-Fuçk! your douchèbag bf should Fůcking know that you is a hò right from the onset. So why the Fuçk he catching feelings undecided

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by BaeMercy(f): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
olanreyman:
Ladies are stupid! I repeat ladies are stupid!! If my girlfriend try that kind stunt with me she's dead.
And If You Try That Rubbish With Another Woman You're Dead
You Sound Like A Wife Beater
If She Misbehave Leave Her, You Got No Right To Beat Or Kill Anybody.
I Hope She Sees This...
Next Time Learn How To Use The Word "some"
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Snow02: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
your BF can fvck off please goan complete the kiss joor possibly include BJ your boyfriend mind go come down when you win the money
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Nigerian girls can be annoying. You are dating and you are kissing another man on live tv. angry
.. That's to show how dumb,confused and insensitive most of them are.Imagine what could ve happened if the cameras were not there,she for don bleep the guy clean mouth and still pretend as if nothing happened.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by ashawopikin(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
I am not understanding The kind of topics that makes FP these days

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by gfelo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
i dnt understand the purpose of this show, i cant advice anybody to participate.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Tartie(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
And leta some ppl will want to blame guys 4 having sex dolls. U get bf but u com tv, u no even hide o but tv wey all men dey watch com dey kiss person, tho a wise man once told me "no ever tink say u get gf,dat if ur gf com ur house then she ur gf but d moment she leaves no b ur wman anymor". Summary,d way ur wman take brng kpomo com giv u 4 ur bunk naso she go take carry am go giv anoda person.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Kennylash11(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
NinaWhore SMH

Abeg who get light for their side I wan charge my phone jare.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by tydi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
b! Tich!!! You don't have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.
it's a nasty game anyway..
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by olanreyman(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
BaeMercy:

And If You Try That Rubbish With Another Woman You're Dead
You Sound Like A Wife Beater
If She Misbehave Leave Her, You Got No Right To Beat Or Kill Anybody.
I Hope She Sees This...
Next Time Learn How To Use The Word "some"
who get time to day beat? God forbid..
You should ask me dead in what sense na? I will drill her front and back, then dump her to go kiss goat if she likes. Sorry I didn't use the word some though.... But the fact remains it's in ladies blood to naturally have tendency to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Damfostopper(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
fvck the biitch.... dump the biitch..... if she wins.... sweet talk am.... get ur share and get a decent girl

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by lexrichy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
what do you expect from a hoe
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by tahoe(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
French Montana-famous
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Olulinks(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
CHESTER48:
cheap girls, just few days u already kissing him.
Tụfịakwa
Do you know what's funny? I will talk to him tonight? Talk to who? His boyfriend or the guy in the same house with her? Whichever way the gel will get f*cked tonight. Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by GMBuhari: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Na toto dey scratch am
CHESTER48:
cheap girls, just few days u already kissing him.
Tụfịakwa

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Ishilove: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
When did they start this useless show that they have already started kissing each other in the shower?

Awon unfortunate fellows gbogbo

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by deebrain(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Edakun epp me.
Please what really is this show all about? Im not getting....

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by LesbianBoy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. That's to show how dumb,confused and insensitive most of them are.Imagine what could ve happened if the cameras were not there,she for don bleep the guy clean mouth and still pretend as if nothing happened.

She might even tell her boyfriend that he should wait for kiss and sex until marriage

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Enemyofpeace: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Miracle 1-0 boyfriend grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by olanreyman(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:

She might even tell her boyfriend that he should wait for kiss and sex until marriage
Imagine!!! Girls ehn... Just treat them the way they deserve
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Enemyofpeace: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
na their type go dey shout upandan ayam a virgin whereas na borehole she carry for under

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:

. I dey tell you and the guy will accept not know that she has been banging left,right and center.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike's Eviction: Diane Consoles Mercy As She Cries. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards / BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.