Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

#BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower (56217 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2018
Alexander07:
What's the purpose of this show.. i dn't understand.
I'm still trying to figure it out too.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Shegzy8(m): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2018
jaxxy:

Wat happens in the big brothers house stays in the big brothers house I guess. lipsrsealed its all about the money now.
It doesnt...some still continue the shit...i remember bbafrica when goldie(rip) participated and the guy she had romeo and juliet with was coming to nigeria to see her not knowing she was married
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Shegzy8(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2018
Ogaonos:
gals cheat alot my brotha..ladies dnt fancy luv nd they luv players dt ar mature nd dnt kiss nd tell.dt who ladies btw 24yrs nd below.in reality.dt miracle guy na player.
Taaaa...see your mouth...women cheat more than men, its just that men are open about it but ladies get to do it secretly...the kind of society we are in makes it a taboo for ladies to cheat and makes it look normal for men to cheat...so women tend to hide it
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Justizer(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2018
And that is what took most of you there
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by DONFASZY(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2018
Free oloshi olosho spotted
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Heineken(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2018
Alexander07:
seriously I don't too
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by jackie35(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2018
Alexander07:

Honestly, i am stiil expecting someone to explain the importance of the show to me.

I don't understand the whole senario.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by yummydrae(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Yh Yh blame it on the game.. Sharap ojare.. I don't see any game in kissing a guy just after two days in the haus..we know the tin is scratching u but at least wait till like one week.. She one hide do am for shower sef
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
he shouldn't be angry, he should know before now that she is a hoe! that's certain.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Azam101: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Alexander07:
Useless shows corrupting the populace.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Ogaonos: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Shegzy8:

Taaaa...see your mouth...women cheat more than men, its just that men are open about it but ladies get to do it secretly...the kind of society we are in makes it a taboo for ladies to cheat and makes it look normal for men to cheat...so women tend to hide it
u rite nd they lik players too more dan lover boy but pretend they hate dem.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by Maxitona00: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
But wetin weak me pass na why she dey apologise 2 her bf dey tell am say she go try control her sef
Come is she possed with how spirit

Wetin consign me
Na only eviction matter me dey wait for
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower by loddysmart1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Those Sex In Movies Real?? / Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita / Ike's Eviction: Diane Consoles Mercy As She Cries. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.