Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

I'm A Married Woman And Want To Leave My Husband For Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Married Woman And Want To Leave My Husband For Another Man (808 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Married Woman And Want To Leave My Husband For Another Man by osati12345(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
I left a comment for you yesterday. I asked if you have ever met this man in person. Maybe it's not such an important thing after all. Here is my answer:

If you have been talking to this man in person for two years, not just on the Internet, then go to your husband and tell him you want a divorce. Begin your divorce proceedings in earnest immediately. Don't wait and don't make any promises to the other man if you are not willing to file for divorce.

If you have only talked to this man online, then don't do anything until he agrees to meet you and you can find out in person if he is the man he says he is. Otherwise, stay where you are.
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/01/ways-to-handle-breast-of-woman-during.html{/url}
Re: I'm A Married Woman And Want To Leave My Husband For Another Man by dollytino4real(f): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
it is ur life, but been married is honor
Re: I'm A Married Woman And Want To Leave My Husband For Another Man by ojun50(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
U can go d lord is with u
Re: I'm A Married Woman And Want To Leave My Husband For Another Man by emmieohmz: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
ojun50:
U can go d lord is with u
which Lord r u talking about... GOD doesn't support dat

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Missed The Ghana Principal Adventure. I Provide You With The Best / Join Hot Girls Now On Hot Adult Live Cam Show / Six Signs You Identify As Demisexual – #3 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.