Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Toxic Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toxic Relationships (1232 Views)

Run From Toxic Relationships / How To Let Go Of Fake Friends And Toxic Relationships / Am I In A Toxic Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toxic Relationships by marisdgreat(f): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
Toxic relationships are dangerous to your health; they will literally kill you. Stress shortens your lifespan. Even a broken heart can kill you. There is an undeniable mind-body connection. Your arguments and hateful talk can land you in the emergency room or in the morgue. You were not meant to live in a fever of anxiety; screaming yourself hoarse in a frenzy of dreadful, panicked fight-or-flight that leaves you exhausted and numb with grief. You were not meant to live like animals tearing one another to shreds. Don't turn your hair gray. Don't carve a roadmap of pain into the sweet wrinkles on your face. Don't lay in the quiet with your heart pounding like a trapped, frightened creature. For your own precious and beautiful life, and for those around you — seek help or get out before it is too late. This is your wake-up call!
Re: Toxic Relationships by gabinogem(m): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2018
Lol... Strictly for lover boys & girls.
Re: Toxic Relationships by marisdgreat(f): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2018
gabinogem:
Lol... Strictly for lover boys & girls.
as in eh
Re: Toxic Relationships by sweetetlove(f): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2018
When a relationship jeopardizes your emotional well-being physical health and safety flee from it, "Relationships should be a wonderful journey of exploration and love; and not grinding resistance"
Re: Toxic Relationships by gabinogem(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2018
marisdgreat:

as in eh
I guess she's relating this to us from experience...
Re: Toxic Relationships by marisdgreat(f): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2018
gabinogem:
I guess she's relating this to us from experience...
hmmm
Re: Toxic Relationships by gabinogem(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2018
marisdgreat:

hmmm
lol...why is she humming
Re: Toxic Relationships by marisdgreat(f): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
gabinogem:
lol...why is she humming
l the humming sweet u for body
Re: Toxic Relationships by gabinogem(m): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Except u agree say u be hummingbird...
Re: Toxic Relationships by marisdgreat(f): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2018
gabinogem:
Except u agree say u be hummingbird...
u no serious
Re: Toxic Relationships by gabinogem(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2018
marisdgreat:

u no serious
lol... Where u copy that thing wey u post?
Re: Toxic Relationships by marisdgreat(f): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
gabinogem:
lol... Where u copy that thing wey u post?
wetin u wan use am do
Re: Toxic Relationships by gabinogem(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
marisdgreat:

wetin u wan use am do
I wan copy my own.

(1) (Reply)

Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. / How To Be Happy Without A Woman / Learn Over 232 Better Sex Techniques You Don't Already Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.