Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Am I In A Toxic Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I In A Toxic Relationships (1807 Views)

My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / Toxic Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I In A Toxic Relationships by gustavfringe: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2018
I stated dating this girl 7 months ago and she had a not too serious boyfriend at the time. She said I should give her some time to decide. And up till now she's still dating both of us, whenever I bring his topic up she says she doesn't want to talk about it. I really don't know what I'm into or what to do. PLSSSSS HELP
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by Oreofepeters: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2018
gustavfringe:
I stated dating this girl 7 months ago and she had a not too serious boyfriend at the time. She said I should give her some time to decide. And up till now she's still dating both of us, whenever I bring his topic up she says she doesn't want to talk about it. I really don't know what I'm into or what to do. PLSSSSS HELP
she cant use a stone to kill two birds..
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by Kingosytex(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2018
gustavfringe:

why should you be subjecting yourself to emotional and psychological torture? liberate yourself from such shackles before you start complaining that they have broken your heart

1 Like

Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by emotions1: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2018
Baba you are in a corrosive Friendship because I can't call this a relationship.
I don't know whether you enjoy been in the friend zone but me I don't.

Just hep your emotions and back down if she can't drop the other hommie for you which it seems impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by solz007(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Chale Break Up With her In as much as you Love This Girl. U deserve to be Happy and Loved and she isn't ready to show you Love then bounce girls yakpa wey go Love U Tire.

She Can't Love two guys at the same time and stop acting needy if she Loves you she'll definitely leave the other guy for you but it obvious she doesn't.

Chale left that girl mata give me so U fit make Lucky protect your integrity. she isn't the only girl nah you're making her feel special when she isn't yours yet Am really mad but am keeping my Cool if not I would've typed Krazy shiiii Bro. In her little Mind Nah you want the relationship more so anything she do you still dey around for her...I don tire self
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by tripplephi: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2018
she told you that she had a boyfriend.... your selfish love didn't respect itself and leave her alone... you had to JUMP in.... now you are facing the bad things that come with being an assistant bf....

If you really want to be OK, kindly leave and find someone single and have peace. LOVE IS NOT SELFISH.

gustavfringe:
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2018
you are obviously a weakling. letting a girl decide your fate while u wait helplessly and then beg endlessly if she drops you like trash. your reason for this stupidity? you are in love with her...lmao...ur eye go soon clear. nobody go tell u...

1 Like

Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2018
You knew fully well a lady is in a relationship and you accepted a be a side guy

You have no self esteem bro
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2018
It's a pity you believe that you are in a relationship because you ain't. You are merely a puppet dangling around in a show whose sole purpose is to satisfy his master's sexual urge, fill up her purse with coins and to whisper sweet melody to her ears. It is a surprise you are yet to lose your reasoning capability but you will if you do not cleavage her manipulative bonds for good.
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by Biglittlelois(f): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Later they'll say ladies cheat more, when guys asking them out wouldnt leave them alone, see the result, he is now a sissy in the relationship cheesy
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
gustavfringe:

Bro she lied about her not so serious bf. It is a serious something. Leave her and get a lady who isn't affiliated to another guy. A word they say is...
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
na wao op...why allow a girl to use u play tennis ball.break up wit her and go get ur own gf.
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
*in Charlie puth's voice* you just want attention we knew from the start you just make sure lala will help hit front page.
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by CAPSLOCKED: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
gustavfringe:

LOL
PEOPLE WILL JUST BE PUNISHING THEMSELVES FOR NO REASON.

OGA ARE YOU PLANTED THERE? CAN'T YOU JUST WALK AWAY IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE? NA WA FOR MEN EVERYWHERE O, THE GIRL YOU'RE KILLING YOURSELF FOR IS ELSEWHERE ENJOYING HER LIFE WHILE YOU'RE ON NAIRALAND WEEPING. undecided
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by mrphysics(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
she cant use a stone to kill two birds..
Are you talking of the birds that she has used one stone to kill? grin grin
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by mrphysics(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
gustavfringe:
My prayers are with you that before the second week of November, you will fully recover from the operations of your village people. That is if you want.
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by kazyhm(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
gustavfringe:

grin 7 months old baby has started schooling and you wasted yours being confused and perplexed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by BiqSean(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lets start with this...
Hope u don sp*nk her fess??
If no, chai... Ur village people wey dey do u dey drink limca
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by Diamond23(f): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
He who fetch ant infested firewood.........u know d rest.Nxt topic loading SHE BROKE MY HEART “the hoes aren’t loyal “....watching in 3D
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by gustavfringe: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Thanks a lot guys! I finally got my needy ass out of it. But she cried all thru, I wanted to go soft but I had to hold my ground. As hard as it was, u guys made me realize what a cow I've been. Thanks #finallygotsense

1 Like

Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by emmy2807(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2018
gustavfringe:
Thanks a lot guys! I finally got my needy ass out of it. But she cried all thru, I wanted to go soft but I had to hold my ground. As hard as it was, u guys made me realize what a cow I've been. Thanks #finallygotsense
Congrats bro, but i am angry with you, 7 months ha, i wont say you were a fool, cus i know what love can do.
i am happy you finally got sense, next time dont try such relationships you hear. now go get a babe that's yours.
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by gustavfringe: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
N now she just broke up wit the guy..... Seems as if I had to push her to the limit. I own dat shit noe
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by ganie(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
gustavfringe:
N now she just broke up wit the guy..... Seems as if I had to push her to the limit. I own dat shit noe
You won't learn,is it that so easy to break up?
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by jrobbins: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
gustavfringe:

This girl go use you finish.

She's definitely blackmailing you or you're lying to us.
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by Brunosamel(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
gustavfringe:
dope her wela wela and end the relationship find another girl or you can as well as double date...
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
gustavfringe:
if u really want her, fight for her. And start with your grammar
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by Justbeingreal(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Std is real o. Make Una de play jogba with Unasef.
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2018
gustavfringe:
Breakup or continue as shadow BF
Re: Am I In A Toxic Relationships by Vianna(f): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2018
gustavfringe:
You have no business in that kind of relationship. She's using your head to play ludo.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted post / My Ex Husband Left Me For Rich And Old Woman / Being Sex Starved Is A Very Big Reason To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.