Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Toke Makinwa’s Advice To Women Who Feel They Can Force A Man To Love Them Has Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toke Makinwa’s Advice To Women Who Feel They Can Force A Man To Love Them Has Go (381 Views)

How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa’s Advice To Women Who Feel They Can Force A Man To Love Them Has Go by Citizenshelm: 2:48am On Feb 02, 2018
Toke Makinwa’s Advice To Women Who Feel They Can Force A Man To Love Them Has Gone Viral

Vlogger and entrepreneur, Toke Makinwa has on Instagram shared a thought provoking post on men and relationship.

According to her, men misbehave when they feel like and it does not matter what a woman does, they will only change when they want to

In her words;

“This!!!! I saw this and screamed amen so loud���� same thing I was telling someone yesterday. It has nothing to do with you, stop blaming yourself for not receiving the kind of love you gave out, sometimes these things don’t work because they just aren’t meant to be and that’s ok. People don’t change for who they want, people change when the time is right and quite frankly growth happens when you let it. That “bastard” is someone’s future husband and guess what?”She’s not going to see that side of him. Not excusing bad behavior but as I grow and learn, I realize this thing called love cannot be forced. Love yourself enough to swallow that jagged little pill called truth and walk away with your head high. You’ll meet your own king and you won’t need to beg or force him to treat you right. Ladies this one is for you. #Relationshiptalk#OnBecomingFearless�#Loveisagameofwin#evenifyouloseyoustillwin #Takethelesson

http://wapnetrealm.com.ng/toke-makinwas-advice-women-feel-can-force-man-love-gone-viral/
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Toke Makinwa’s Advice To Women Who Feel They Can Force A Man To Love Them Has Go by rawtouch: 3:02am On Feb 02, 2018
some ones pet.. lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa’s Advice To Women Who Feel They Can Force A Man To Love Them Has Go by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 02, 2018
You can't force a man to like you but you can force him to unlike you grin.

(1) (Reply)

VALENTINE - - A Perfect Touch Of Red By Monica Awe-etuk ( PHOTOS ) / I Guess We're A Perfect Match / Stand A Chance To Win #10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.