Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,178 members, 7,864,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Reason Why People Have Sex On The Wall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why People Have Sex On The Wall (891 Views)

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why People Have Sex On The Wall by shining12345(m): 3:45am On Feb 02, 2018
S3x against a wall seems like a lot of daunting task for most men, they are always bothered if they will be strong enough to make the style worth it for their partners but those worries are very unnecessary as you don’t need to try very hard to enjoy this s3x position. No need lifting your woman off the floor, you can both stand together and still make the s3x thrilling.
Here are some reasons why you should try out s3x against the wall with your partner.
“This position helps you hit her center of gravity and stimulate her clitor!s giving you deep penetration into her vag!na”.
“Make things a little interesting, by making your woman wrap her legs around your waist as you get closer, with her back against the wall, all you have to do is hold her as you try to penetrate her”.
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/01/things-you-must-not-do-to-woman-breast.html{/url}
Re: Reason Why People Have Sex On The Wall by SeunDobo(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2018
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

See Video Of Lady What Danced With Boobs Widely Open At A Party / I'm In Love / H E L P!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.