Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… (750 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by milles100(m): 5:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Valentine’s Day is a big deal to a girl, so you’d better make sure that it’s a day to remember. If you haven’t got anything planned yet and you’re still struggling to come up with an idea, here’s some last minute ideas for 10 romantic things you can do for your girlfriend this Valentine’s day.
1. Book a room
Even if you’re not planning to go out of town, getting out the house will still make it an extra special day. Book a room in a hotel and reserve a table for dinner.

Phone ahead and get some flowers and a box of chocolates, put in the room, and you have a relatively inexpensive and easy Valentines surprise, that will still be romantic.

2. Stay in and cook her dinner
Surprise her with your culinary expertise and rustle up something great for her in the kitchen.

Lay the table with some roses and candles, because that’s just as important as the food to set the right the mood.
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/01/ways-to-handle-breast-of-woman-during.html{/url}
Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by Authoreety: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2018
When u are through with this one, make sure u also tell ladies the 10 romantic things they also can do for their guy

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by Uyiii: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2018
Oh please op, just shut the fück up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by Elukapendragon(m): 6:50am On Feb 02, 2018
undecided ifa click dat link mha die! Post the full post here or u gerara here
Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 02, 2018
Most Nigerian guys are not romantic.
Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by Bossontop(m): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Everytym do for ur gehfriend....we d boyfriends no be human being abii.....abii show ov love is only one sided ehh??....bia op

Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by QuietHammer(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
Okay. What else?
Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by philcz(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
Most Nigerian girls are selfish.
Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2018
Book a room? Chocolate? Cook her food?
Is that all you gat? Must everything b associated with eating? Odiegwu
Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by mikejj(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Book a room? Chocolate? Cook her food?
Is that all you gat? Must everything b associated with eating? Odiegwu
abeg help me tell am o.we can chop for africa ehn.
Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 02, 2018
mikejj:
abeg help me tell am o.we can chop for africa ehn.
Whats your plan for that day
Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by mikejj(m): 7:12am On Feb 02, 2018
grin ladies can't spend for their guy shabi aflica.well me i yam sipping my zobo jeje on that day..#friendzone
Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by mikejj(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Whats your plan for that day
u want to copy me abi.can't tell ya.but i know i wil do something i have never done for her before..i dont see val day as any big deal.
Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2018
mikejj:
u want to copy me abi.can't tell ya.but i know i wil do something i have never done for her before..i dont see val day as any big deal.
Copy you? You not serious
Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by mikejj(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2018
grin
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Copy you? You not serious
grin yes na..
Re: 10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… by DonAllen(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2018
op wey no get sense that one nah op?

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Take To Become Pregnant? :- A Candid Answer (screenshots) / I Need A Self Contain In Asokoro / How My GF Dog Bite My Stick When Having Sex With Her Because She Moan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.