Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

What Can I Take To Become Pregnant? :- A Candid Answer (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Take To Become Pregnant? :- A Candid Answer (screenshots) (747 Views)

A Man Can Pregnant A Madwoman But A Woman Can't Sleep With A Madman / Sex Styles That Can't Pregnant A woman / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Take To Become Pregnant? :- A Candid Answer (screenshots) by Wagasigiungu(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
See the epic but candid advice someone gave to this question. What do you guys think? Was this inconsiderate or appropriate? Share your thoughts.

"The best thing to take to become pregnant is semen, taken vaginally.

It could be administered by a male through having him insert his penis into your vagina and moving in an in-and-out manner until he ejaculates inside your vagina, or it could be administered by another person (usually but not always a medical professional) with some sort of device that injects the semen directly into your uterus.

Repeat taking the semen as necessary until you stop having monthly periods.

No matter what anybody tells you, taking anything else will not make you pregnant.

And no matter what else anybody tells you, taking semen in any other hole in your body will not make you pregnant either."

Re: What Can I Take To Become Pregnant? :- A Candid Answer (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
APT reply, just the one and only true way. But nothing epic about it tho.........
Re: What Can I Take To Become Pregnant? :- A Candid Answer (screenshots) by Wagasigiungu(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:
APT reply, just the one and only true way.
But nothing epic about it tho.........

Depends on ones standpoint. Questioner was probably asking about possible medications to aid conception. Obviously it's a case of infertility. But the responder chose to tell the questioner what she obviously already knows, and to top it all he seemed serious about it. Lolz
Re: What Can I Take To Become Pregnant? :- A Candid Answer (screenshots) by HajimeSaito(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wagasigiungu:
See the epic but candid advice someone gave to this question. What do you guys think? Was this inconsiderate or appropriate? Share your thoughts.

Inconsiderate or appropriate bi ti bawo?
Everything our poster put down is the scientifically proven method of getting pregnant that has worked since the beginning of time.
Re: What Can I Take To Become Pregnant? :- A Candid Answer (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

Depends on standpoint. Questioner was probably asking about possible medications to aid conception. Obviously it's a case of infertility. But the responder chose to tell the questioner what she obviously already knows, and to top it all he seemed serious about it. Lolz

Alright, I get it from that point of view now.
Thanks for taking time out to explain.
Just that in most EPIC kinda response, 99% of people get it firsthand!!
Thanks man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Take To Become Pregnant? :- A Candid Answer (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Now this is what I believe an 'EPIC RESPONSE' should be like......

1 Like

Re: What Can I Take To Become Pregnant? :- A Candid Answer (screenshots) by Wagasigiungu(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Inconsiderate or appropriate bi to bawo?
Everything prescribed our poster put down is the scientifically proven method of getting pregnant that has worked since the beginning of time.

The question asked was "What can i take to become pregnant" NOT "What should i do to become pregnant"
Re: What Can I Take To Become Pregnant? :- A Candid Answer (screenshots) by extralargehead(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ggbam.Correct answer.
Re: What Can I Take To Become Pregnant? :- A Candid Answer (screenshots) by EOOJ(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin
Re: What Can I Take To Become Pregnant? :- A Candid Answer (screenshots) by HajimeSaito(m): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

The question asked was "What can i take to become pregnant" NOT "What should i do to become pregnant"

If it was a símple question of fertility then she would have said so.

(1) (Reply)

A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support / Why Do Women Have Same Function As The Devil? " To Manipulate Men" / Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.