Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Am Tired Of My Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Tired Of My Marriage (9561 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by mostyg(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Typical black person! grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4316979/marriage-finally-over/16#64699249

Well, your opinion. It doesn't change the reality
Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by ikpuru1234: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
mostyg:
I have come to learn that challenges could be physical or spiritual ( caused by forces we see not).
Most often at times we seek physical solution forgetting the spiritual aspect.
A very good way to know a spiritual problem is your type of dream/ nightmares. Dreams tell us a lot which we often ignore...

You are able to write about your physical conditions, why not share the spiritual aspect here and let's see if it could be solved.

I know a lot of you guys don't believe in the spiritual stuff, I would plead to be gentle on me.

Sorry dear no dreams to link to reality. Thanks for ur time
Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
ikpuru1234:

Sorry dear no dreams to link to reality. Thanks for ur time

No be only dreams.

Na Yorubahood movie he wants to link to reality. grin

Relegating the use of brain to the supernatural is the trait of black people. No wonder they live in shitholes and are shitholes.
Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by cococandy(f): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Yes I don’t think you can work on it all by yourself either. Nor do I encourage you to.

Only that he tried to apologize. which to me seems like an opportunity to open the table for conversation and make your case. But you know him better so do what you think is best.

ikpuru1234:

Sorry am not trying to be rude but I dont think i will suggest talking to him again. I cannot make this relationship work all by myself, it must be a collective efforts. I tried talking to him the following day and what did i get? more spitting and shouting. If he asks for reconciliation I will suggest individual counselling first before together. Our GP can arrange that, if not we will continue living like housemates until I package my next move. For now, I take care of myself and kids, that's my priority. I wish I didn't relocate with him, dont even have any close friends to run or talk to. I would have left home with kids if not because of this new place.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by soonest(f): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Your husband is an angry man. But angry at what exactly. He needs counselling asap

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by Daisy17: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Save up and get a sex doll.

Thank God, it's a man who responded to that chauvinistic "imbe-cile". At least it gives me hope that there are still decent African men out there. Thank you for your response. I was so disgusted by his write-up, I decided to quickly scroll past his post before I developed high blood pressure.

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by Sagamite(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Daisy17:

Thank God, it's a man who responded to that chauvinistic "imbe-cile". At least it gives me hope that there are still decent African men out there. Thank you for your response. I was so disgusted by his write-up, I decided to quickly scroll past his post before I developed high blood pressure.

BS is BS!

If he wants a partner that would do everything he says and would not answer back to him because in his dumb head he is her God, then let him get a sex doll.

It is a fantastic solution as the doll would never talk back, and the world would be a better place as he would not procreate and produce little retardinhos with his genes.

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by DONFASZY(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Wen two captain want to sail a ship togeda
Wen alpha female and male wolf meet,dey wil fight until one die
I see ur story as u bin d alpha and u lv agruments
U ve niiva bin submissive in quarrelling

Stay wiit ur husband and allow hiim to decide most times and perhaps?try talkin to him mid niite or after crossing in a polite way wit gud reasons

Don't leave ur marriage,its everywhere includin d honest pastor
Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
soonest:
Your husband is an angry man. But angry at what exactly. He needs counselling asap
Lol, at her?
Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by mostyg(m): 7:07am On Feb 04, 2018
Sagamite:

No be only dreams.

Na Yorubahood movie he wants to link to reality. grin

Relegating the use of brain to the supernatural is the trait of black people. No wonder they live in shitholes and are shitholes.

I know you know it all. Please enlighten me on black magic and sorcery.
Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by isalegan2: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2018
babythug:
Things arent likely to change . His spitting on you shows deep animosity don't let him stab you one day in a fit of rage.

Avoid all the potential quarrel triggers this includes what others would term as normal conversations.

Pray if you're spiritual and work fervently at leaving this marriage.
.God be with you.

Ditto.

OP, as someone said above, "your husband is psychotic?" Truly, he's a horrible person. Get away from him. I'm sorry you're in a new country where you don't have support, but you're actually in a good situation legally: you may be able to change your status quickly as immigration laws have criteria for abused spouses. That is what you are.

I wish you peace and respite from this ordeal.

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2018
mostyg:

I know you know it all. Please enlighten me on black magic and sorcery.

I should teach you about black magic and sorcery?

You were smoking weed when you decided to ask?

Mafren, if you want to learn about those, go to Alaba market and buy a whole wheelbarrow-full of Yoruba movies or go to one of your fake pastors to tell you so much of that junk so as to scare you to give him all your money to please your God.

The only thing I can enlighten you on is how to build your brain through information gathering & effective sieving to the point you can have insight about topical issues, identify trends intelligently and make informed decisions by using your brain. This would help you finally shove your psychotic God that throws people in fire for eternity, because .............."THEY DID NOT WORSHIP ME", up your fcking arse and you would stop giving your money to Men of Con.

Are you ready for that kind of advanced enlightenment?

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by mostyg(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sagamite:

I should teach you about black magic and sorcery?

You were smoking weed when you decided to ask?

Mafren, if you want to learn about those, go to Alaba market and buy a whole wheelbarrow-full of Yoruba movies or go to one of your fake pastors to tell you so much of that junk so as to scare you to give him all your money to please your God.

The only thing I can enlighten you on is how to build your brain through information gathering & effective sieving to the point you can have insight about topical issues, identify trends intelligently and make informed decisions by using your brain. This would help you finally shove your psychotic God that throws people in fire for eternity, because .............."THEY DID NOT WORSHIP ME", up your fcking arse and you would stop giving your money to Men of Con.

Are you ready for that kind of advanced enlightenment?

He who does not know and does not know he does not know is a fool.

Your religion of atheism is playing its role here. Your religion is for you and my religion is for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5D5NKz7XTo

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by Sagamite(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
mostyg:

He who does not know and does not know he does not know is a fool.

Your religion of atheism is playing its role here. Your religion is for you and my religion is for me.

You describe yourself perfectly there.

Don't again use the trash you are fed by other reetards to advice someone.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by mostyg(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sagamite:

You describe yourself perfectly there.

Don't again use the trash you are fed by other reetards to advice someone.

I wish you could sit down and follow your mind. When the white men came here to enslave us, they preached religion and we all fell for it, it other to continue with our enslavement they preach atheism, freedom now some of you are falling for it. You continue to follow the western way of thinking even though you think you are free. Nay , you aren't free.

I m sure you also fall for the big bang theory and evolution. The biggest lies we swallowed.

You don't have to believe in God but definitely you believe in the religion of no god, the religious believe of the one eyed... As seen in he Big Brother, the celestial, the Lions club, the Gregory Mission, the one dollar bill, the knight templars, the mason and probably the illuminati etc.

As I wrote before, your believe is for you and my believe is for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5D5NKz7XTo

4 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
mostyg:

I wish you could sit down and follow your mind. When the white men came here to enslave us, they preached religion and we all fell for it, it other to continue with our enslavement they preach atheism, freedom now some of you are falling for it. You continue to follow the western way of thinking even though you think you are free. Nay , you aren't free.

I m sure you also fall for the big bang theory and evolution. The biggest lies we swallowed.

You don't have to believe in God but definitely you believe in the religion of no god, the religious believe of the one eyed... As seen in he Big Brother, the celestial, the Lions club, the Gregory Mission, the one dollar bill, the knight templars, the mason and probably the illuminati etc.

As I wrote before, your believe is for you and my believe is for me.

What a stuupid fck! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't even know where to begin with this utter compilation of junk! grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by peaceodama: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Im a victim of an abusive marriage. I saw d handwritin but i was dumb nd stupid i thought i was in love. He is dominatin,doesnt want me to socialize on media nd wit pple,doesnt listen to anybody but himsef,very proud nd arrogant.. throw me out at any slight misunderstandin dats if he doesnt beat me,i kept endurin coz nowhere to go,no job yet nd no moni. I stuck around coz of d kids infact if he wants to attack me he will mak sure im pennyless and at d same tym seize my fone dats if he doesnt break it..I thought it would stop but rather it got worse,pple kip advisin me to stay coz of d kids. Stay coz u dont want pple to term u as a divorcee. Stay because society looks down on a single parentin buh d truth is dat wen u die no child wil follow u to d grave. Wen u die d same society wil say didnt she knw dat d man was abusive y didnt she leave... if ur husband is not an abusive man i mean physically mayb u can try seperation for now but if he is abusive my dear dem no dey tel blind man say rain dey fall. Marriage is not a ticket to heaven... I rest my case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by ikpuru1234: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2018
peaceodama:
Im a victim of an abusive marriage. I saw d handwritin but i was dumb nd stupid i thought i was in love. He is dominatin,doesnt want me to socialize on media nd wit pple,doesnt listen to anybody but himsef,very proud nd arrogant.. throw me out at any slight misunderstandin dats if he doesnt beat me,i kept endurin coz nowhere to go,no job yet nd no moni. I stuck around coz of d kids infact if he wants to attack me he will mak sure im pennyless and at d same tym seize my fone dats if he doesnt break it..I thought it would stop but rather it got worse,pple kip advisin me to stay coz of d kids. Stay coz u dont want pple to term u as a divorcee. Stay because society looks down on a single parentin buh d truth is dat wen u die no child wil follow u to d grave. Wen u die d same society wil say didnt she knw dat d man was abusive y didnt she leave... if ur husband is not an abusive man i mean physically mayb u can try seperation for now but if he is abusive my dear dem no dey tel blind man say rain dey fall. Marriage is not a ticket to heaven... I rest my case

Am so sorry you are going through this. Mine is not beating me that's because he can't because of where we stay. I have access to his money so he is not abusive that side besides no huge money in the account now as we are settling down buying everything new. The only issue is his explosive outrage once things doesn't go the way he likes it. I feel we need a separation but am new to where we are. Will start work end of the month, then arrange myself very well as he has refused to moved out.
I think every woman should empower themselves no matter the little income. Start something, u can learn bead making, sewing, hair making if he cannot start any business for you. I've always seen it this way once you don't have access to your man's money just know you are on your own in that marriage because u will not have something to fall back to. So start your own thing if he refuse advice for joint account. Leaving without something to fall back will be hard unless your parents can help you for few months while you stabilize. If your parents is still alive, i will advice you leave next time he beats you if u still have it parents. We can talk more if u dont mind. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by BeardedMeat(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
ikpuru1234:

Sorry am not trying to be rude but I dont think i will suggest talking to him again. I cannot make this relationship work all by myself, it must be a collective efforts. I tried talking to him the following day and what did i get? more spitting and shouting. If he asks for reconciliation I will suggest individual counselling first before together. Our GP can arrange that, if not we will continue living like housemates until I package my next move. For now, I take care of myself and kids, that's my priority. I wish I didn't relocate with him, dont even have any close friends to run or talk to. I would have left home with kids if not because of this new place.
Take it easy dear. Whatever you decide to do, you will be fine OK?
Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by Gerrard59(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2018
Sagamite:

tongue grin

Hello Saga,

Have you read this?
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42968342?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

Why should people working in the warehouse, where it's dangerous and working conditions are tedious be paid same as those facing customers? Should the payment not be based on the value, stressful, tedious and long hours a job demands? Why should refuse sniffing staff be paid same as daycare staff? When obviously the former is MORE dangerous than the latter?

I don tire for third wave feminism!
Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by Gloriagee(f): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
no be small...

jaychubi:

A wife is supposed to be 100% submissive to the husband dt means u must accept him as the leader n his decision is always final.

D only reason to leave ur marriage is if he starts beating u and injuring u. Every other thing shld be forgiven even without being asked to? Spitting on u and u spit back was nothing bc u spit back too so what are you grudging about.

U are d major problem not ur husband, u need to learn to be a woman and a wife not a feminist. Feminism is for single mothers n divorcees and never works in marriage.

I think u shld go and kneel down and apologize to your
Husband for not being submissive wife, I am sure he will weep n apologize too.
Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by prince13: 3:31am On Feb 08, 2018
That's not true,I am a little above 40 now and my marriage is just getting better cool
Oyindidi:
It seems men craze dey start once them clock 40 years.
Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2018
prince13:
That's not true,I am a little above 40 now and my marriage is just getting better cool
Hallelujah!! You are one in a milliongrin
Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Gerrard59:

Hello Saga,

Have you read this?
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42968342?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

Why should people working in the warehouse, where it's dangerous and working conditions are tedious be paid same as those facing customers? Should the payment not be based on the value, stressful, tedious and long hours a job demands? Why should refuse sniffing staff be paid same as daycare staff? When obviously the former is MORE dangerous than the latter?

I don tire for third wave feminism!

If I was the judge, I would be throwing their case out as quickly as it came in except they can appeal to me to have patience as they have proof of one of the following:

a) Women that work in the warehouses are being paid less than men that work in the warehouses for doing the same work.

b) Women that work in the stores are being paid less than men that work in the stores for doing the same work.

c) Women are being prevented from applying for jobs in the warehouses due to strictly their gender (i.e. not including physical considerations)

But this is the UK. It has been made a Genocracy by the libtards! I would not be surprised if they win. Very few judges have the guts to stand up against the Liberanazi onslaught that monopolises the TV and distortingly portray minority views as the dominant views.

The case is example of rubbish feminism for you. The feminism of "me, me, me, me, me", "I must have an advantage", "It is only equality if it is aligned to my favour and interest". They love their useless and moronic stats, which they know is wrong but yet use and is perpetuated by the Liberanazi press.

The feminist reetards don't understand the logic of "Equal pay for Equal work/Work of equal value".

If someone feels her work is as easy and of equal value to the ones done by those in the warehouse where there is higher pay, then apply to the warehouse work and get more pay with no increase in effort.
Re: Am Tired Of My Marriage by Sagamite(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
prince13:

What is making it get better?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible For Traditional Marriage / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers / Marriage Between Pentecostals And Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.