Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State (2695 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by Unlimited419: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2018

On Wednesday, seven Fulani men were burnt to death at a motorpark in Gboko, Benue state. Governor Fayose took to his twitter handle to condemn the attack and also berated President Buhari for what he termed the president's ''Non-challant'' attitude towards Herdsmen/Farmers clashes.

Sourec:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/governor-fayose-condemns-burning-to.html

OAM4J MYND44
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by aolawale025: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2018
There should be condemnation no matter the tribe of the victim.
Another nationalistic move from fayose

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by 12submarine(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2018
I wouldn't support the killing of innocent people, but since the deed is done, condemnation cannot reverse it. And for me, let that be a lesson to the blood suckers that no one has the monopoly of killing under one useless guise of being aggrieved.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by papoudaupolos: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2018
Tre
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by magoo10(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2018
This is what buhari body odour is causing
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by chernest2002: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2018
Ruwanda is calling! Nigeria needs prayers and actions now than ever.Buhari must resign or be shown the exit way.
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by sarrki(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2018
I still maintain my stand that baba should speak now
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by madridguy(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2018
Where is NwaAmaikpe

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2018
It is bad 2 kil dem bt Fulani doesnt deserve pity.

PLEASE!!!!!
Were is Nwamakpe?
He is.not on twitter again
WS he arrested lyk anty Kemi?
#BringBackNwamakpe
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by daveP(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2018
His skodo head is never devoid of common sense. except on some mutually exclusive cases.
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2018
sarrki:

angry undecided

☣ ☠

You don tire?

We will both vote him out come 2019

☣ ☠

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Leave NwaAmaikpe he's got a life outside Nairaland kwanu

☣ ☠
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by dodelight(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
sarrki:
Your 'Baba for AsoRock' has been dumb since time immemorial!
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by sesaan(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
l dont like is the way they killed them they wouldve not burn them alive slughtering is better
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by enemmo(f): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
My people have been pushed to the wall.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Leave NwaAmaikpe he's got a life outside Nairaland kwanu

☣ ☠

Nairaland dsnt HV a life without him
My hero Nwamakpe.
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by Webvibez: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Cc MYND44
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by ycat: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Fayose, Alakori coward sneh! I never trusted you, I knew you have been playing politics all along. Benue people are only defending themselves.

I'M WITH BENUE!
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by ycat: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Whichever one is faster, it's a sin to allow fulani herdsmen to come and kill you in your land. In fact, your survival instinct should kick in the moment you set eyes on any fulani and strike first before they kill you.
sesaan:
l dont like is the way they killed them they wouldve not burn them alive slughtering is better
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by ycat: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rwanda exactly, though I don't think it would take 6 months to kill all the fulani in every nook and cranny of Nigeria or drive them back to Senegal or wherever they came from if we declare 'kill fulani' in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. There is no sin in killing those trying to kill you.
chernest2002:
Ruwanda is calling! Nigeria needs prayers and actions now than ever.Buhari must resign or be shown the exit way.
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Nairaland dsnt HV a life without him
My hero Nwamakpe.

angry

☣ ☠

You think Nairaland doesn't have a life without him? Before NwaAmaik.pe Nairaland was and Nairaland will continue to be

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
ycat:
Rwanda exactly, though I don't think it would take 6 months to kill all the fulani in every nook and cranny of Nigeria or drive them back to Senegal or wherever they came from if we declare 'kill fulani' in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. There is no sin in killing those trying to kill you.

angry

☣ ☠

So you think the 1994 Rwanda ethnic cleansing will have itself repeated in Nigeria?
I personally don't think so. They are two different things

☣ ☠
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by ycat: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Someone suggested that though it's not a good thing, but I agree that you are either going to be slaves or fight for your freedom, the choice is yours.
OrestesDante:

angry

☣ ☠

So you think the 1994 Rwanda ethnic cleansing will have itself repeated in Nigeria?
I personally don't think so. They are two different things

☣ ☠
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
ycat:
It's not a good thing, but you are either going to be slaves or fight for your freedom, the choice is yours.

angry

☣ ☠

OK. Let's fight then

☣ ☠
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by ycat: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin hahaha! Honestly we are in some deep poo in Nigeria.
OrestesDante:

angry

☣ ☠

OK. Let's fight then

☣ ☠
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
ycat:
grin hahaha! Honestly we are in some deep poo in Nigeria.

angry

☣ ☠

Yep. Trump was right when he said so. We all know Nigeria is messed up.

☣ ☠
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by b3llo(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
The burning of the Fulani is heart wrecking... This mess will continue to go on only if Government have does not task the security apparatus of the country to checkmate the excesses of the killer herdmen.
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Fayose abeg no bring that one oooooo

If its in self defence no sympathy!

If there are other Fulanis who are innocent, they should openly condemn these act!

Infact they can coperate with the governor (since the FG is not ready to protect its citizens) and fish out these evil perpetrators!

They would know them better!

Until then, protect yourselves people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by BigIyanga: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
chernest2002:
Prayers dont change a nation, actions do!!
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Medicine after death, na only today they have been killing the Fulani; why didn't he first condemn the ones they have killed in his own state - what a hypocrite.
Re: Governor Fayose Condemns The Burning To Death Of Seven Fulanis In Benue State by resurgentxtian4: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Medicine after death, na only today they have been killing the Fulani; why didn't he first condemn the ones they have killed in his own state - what a hypocrite.

You are not even happy he spoke in Defence of Fulani.

Just keep pushing your luck in Nigeria and see the result of your barbarism before the year runs out. The south/Christians are ready for your rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. / PDP Presidential Primaries Field Update / Please What Does "Other Room" Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.