Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) (42389 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) / Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by shimmer19(f): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
That white man on short 3quarter combat might be the owner/principal of that school but here in Nigeria if you are goin for a 25k job interview they would ask you to wear suite shave your beards bring a nice CV and all manners of nonsense requirement...I love to dress free and simple I once bounced an interview because I went in jean and a T-shirt the interviewer asked why I didn't dress cooperate and I asked her if it was my dressing they needed or my skill...I just turn back dey go...thunder will fire all the people making heinous rules for poor people in the name getting a petty job

God bless you my dear
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
That white man on short 3quarter combat might be the owner/principal of that school but here in Nigeria if you are goin for a 25k job interview they would ask you to wear suite shave your beards bring a nice CV and all manners of nonsense requirement...I love to dress free and simple I once bounced an interview because I went in jean and a T-shirt the interviewer asked why I didn't dress cooperate and I asked her if it was my dressing they needed or my skill...I just turn back dey go...thunder will fire all the people making heinous rules for poor people in the name getting a petty job
the reason the white man is dressed that way is because of the event in question- have you ever seen anyone wearing a suit to an Inter house Sports competition?

Thank God the good people in that company didn't give you that job.

3 Likes

Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by ibolord(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Congrats boy
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by bidyahaya(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
I specifically quit FBN Insurance because of my way of dressing. My Boss with him suit and shoe money no fit buy my shoe he de tell me rubish
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
Lol. I feel you. This is inter house sports though. But generally speaking, we don judge a white man by his dressing. In fact, we praise his simplicity. Not us tho.

1 Like

Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
safarigirl:
the reason the white man is dressed that way is because of the event in question- have you ever seen anyone wearing a suit to an Inter house Sports competition?

Make we hear word Oga have you ever seen any rich man or celebrity who doesn't were anything he pleases to anywhere at anytime and people will see nothing wrong cos he's rich... Try it as a poor man

1 Like

Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Factfinder1:

Corporate environments implies you must dress corporately.
BTW, in the picture who do you see wearing suites? Who wears suites when going for sporting events?

1 Like

Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Factfinder1:

You're vexing oo grin grin
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by Xsem(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
If you go Rome behave as the romans
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by rita25(f): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
THAT IS HOW YOU WILL REMAIN JOBELESS COS OF PRIDE NEXT THING START SLEEPING WITH MARRIED MEN FOR DATA...WHY DID U NOT WEAR JEANS TO YOUR PROJECT DEFENSE IN SCHOOL...THATS IF YOU ARE A GRADUATE? undecided
Factfinder1:
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by Awoo88: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
No mind those people. I did a professional exam once. The interviewer dwell on my dressing rather than my work. The man did not even check my report. He main concern was "so you don't have a suit"
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
rita25:
THAT IS HOW YOU WILL REMAIN JOBELESS COS OF PRIDE NEXT THING START SLEEPING WITH MARRIED MEN FOR DATA...WHY DID U NOT WEAR JEANS TO YOUR PROJECT DEFENSE IN SCHOOL...THATS IF YOU ARE A GRADUATE? undecided

Bitch don't be in a rush to hate first I'm a guy and I don't Bleep dicks to survive like you do by the grace of God I'm self employed with 2 wv Sharon running transport for me and remitting me weekly a poultry with over 2000 birds a bet niaja shop and a blog..www.ogashub.com learn to talk to people especially those richer than your father tanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by Marleek(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
aalangel:
3rd position is big?
Uhn Uhn, is nuh big. grin
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by VeriteMFBank: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
#loans #LPOFinancing #financingbusiness #bankloans
Local Purchase Order (LPO) Financing
LPO Financing allows businesses that have obtained purchase orders/letter of Award to deliver goods and services or carry out contractual works.

LPO Financing is designed for contractors and vendors of reputable organizations to obtain capital required to execute work orders and local purchase orders from these respective companies. This product offering ensures continuity of operation as immediate working capital needs are met.

Now Let's Talk Business
Don't let that Business Opportunity Pass You Again

Contact Leonald: 08118905845

Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Factfinder1:

Make we hear word Oga have you ever seen any rich man or celebrity who doesn't were anything he pleases to anywhere at anytime and people will see nothing wrong cos he's rich... Try it as a poor man
oh, you think they weren't adhering to rules before they became rich?

Oga, how much dey your account? Make we know if you don reach to dey wear anything to anywhere

Meanwhile, Tony Elumelu sef cannot wear jeans and T-shirt to some places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by CSTR2: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
safarigirl:

She is right.

In First world nations, suits are not necessary as Interview outfits depending on the Job.

If your Job requires specilized technical skills especially in Engineeing or practical sciences, nobody cares if you come on A SHIRT and Jeans as long as it is neat.

Management , law and medical positions are a different Kettle of fish though.
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rubbish
what's all this craze and rush to showcase ones child(ren) on social media
ordinary third place he took in a lazy game such as bursting the baloon or even water drinking competetion dem no go let us hear word
We wey our children dey win 5 solid gold medals in REAL events such as high jump (clearing 1.5 metres), 100 metres senior boys, 4x100m relay as well as 4x 400m relay race , and also be the best overall pupil in the entire school, we no dey shout

FAKENESS EVERYWHERE

YEYE DEY SMELL
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by donqx: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
oh
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by Manbryto(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
My own son that came first, No one heard about us
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
safarigirl:
oh, you think they weren't adhering to rules before they became rich?

Oga, how much dey your account? Make we know if you don reach to dey wear anything to anywhere

Meanwhile, Tony Elumelu sef cannot wear jeans and T-shirt to some places

He thinks all successful people are spare parts dealers whose social circles no pass weekly union meeting.

He should ask dre, Jay-Z fifty and Diddy how they dress when going to the boardroom

1 Like

Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by tirinash: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
aalangel:
3rd position is big?

do you tink e easy........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by crookes(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by Strikethem: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
I love you for this statement.
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by iceadonis(f): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Remember it's interhouse sports... You should dress looking sporty

quote author=Factfinder1 post=64725841]That white man on short 3quarter combat might be the owner/principal of that school but here in Nigeria if you are goin for a 25k job interview they would ask you to wear suite shave your beards bring a nice CV and all manners of nonsense requirement...I love to dress free and simple I once bounced an interview because I went in jean and a T-shirt the interviewer asked why I didn't dress cooperate and I asked her if it was my dressing they needed or my skill...I just turn back dey go...thunder will fire all the people making heinous rules for poor people in the name getting a petty job[/quote]
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
crookes:
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all

Ur mother didnt die dis year or last year and dat already says a lot about ur intent... Stop looking for easy money
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by lawlhee: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mehn, when I saw 'inter' I thought it was inter school competition- sort of education competition. Not knowing that it is sport. Who doesn't have one sporting skill or the other. undecided
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by Odirac(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good boy
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by tellmemore15: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Factfinder1:

tot it was an inter house sport competition, they had to be sporty.
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:37am On Feb 03, 2018
#WE'RE IFITEDUNU & WE NO DE CARRY LAST
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by toprealman: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2018
Factfinder1:
The event was an interhouse sports bro. Talking about inappropriate dressing, you should be asking Mr Okoye why he turned up wearing a slippers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small Doctor's Song Played In Church, Members Rock During His Mum's Thanksgiving / Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL / Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.