Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) (42390 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) / Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by miniziter(m): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2018
Some funny things about the pix. Paul wearing palm sanders, and the white man knicker.
Re: Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2018
Factfinder1:
That white man on short 3quarter combat might be the owner/principal of that school but here in Nigeria if you are goin for a 25k job interview they would ask you to wear suite shave your beards bring a nice CV and all manners of nonsense requirement...I love to dress free and simple I once bounced an interview because I went in jean and a T-shirt the interviewer asked why I didn't dress cooperate and I asked her if it was my dressing they needed or my skill...I just turn back dey go...thunder will fire all the people making heinous rules for poor people in the name getting a petty job

This same white man you are referent I can't dress like this ni his country except in places like Google that permit you to dress down and has a very fantastic working environment...
Did you bother to note that it was " inter house sports" even us the black people can dress down during inter house sports
Don't let the likes deceive you. We have a great decline in intelligence. Very soon state of emergency will be declared

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Daughter Sunday Photo (adorable) / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House / Actor Odunlade Adekola Pictured At The Inauguration Ceremony In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.