Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her (984 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by Osinachi00(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello guys do you rehears what to say to a girl when trying to woo her for the first time?
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
It used to flow naturally back then.

I used past tense because its been awhile I wasted my time chasin' any female.

Sex dolls ti take over. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by JULIE1925(f): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin

See rehearsals sha. cheesy cheesy

But still alot of them can't say what they been rehearsing for weeks grin grin cheesy
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by HOLYDICK(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nope. ..it just flows naturally
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by youngberry001(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Nope. ..it just flows naturally
what dah fvck moniker is dis man,,,,HOLYDICK

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by ubunja(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
rehearsing is the easiest way to screwup.
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by Pubichairs(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
cheesy you'd stutter and start saying jargon ..she go be like "see mumu".. rehearsal na flop
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by AfricaNigerian: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
@op you can ask the founder of http://zedchat.Wapgem.Com that question.
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Can't say you have to do that
Different girls
Different flows
Same words can't work for all
Her response tells you what to say next
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by Jamariwolff(f): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Some guys flows are so poor.

Imagine one asking me my skincare routine.

Ma bi nu oo
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by oyetpel(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
ubunja:
rehearsing is the easiest way to screwup.
.. Share me SA girls on 2go
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by ubunja(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
oyetpel:
Share me SA girls on 2go
i can. from Freakshow, thats where the crazy ones are.
but how will u meet them?
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by Marcelo290(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
OP build your confidence, when you do, you don't need to rehearse anything...it just flows naturally. Be smart and fast in thinking to know what to say regarding any reply she gives, cos if you cram and things don't fall in as expected, na flop o.
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by oyetpel(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
ubunja:
i can. from Freakshow, thats where the crazy ones are. but how will u meet them?
What's freak show?
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by ubunja(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
oyetpel:

What's freak show?
have you been on 2go before?
its one of the chat rooms there
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by Safiaa(f): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Some guys flows are so poor.

Imagine one asking me my skincare routine.

Ma bi nu oo
Wow if a guy asked me that, I would be interested to talk to him. It's different, sparks up a conversation rather than the ususal what's your name age blah blah.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by Jamariwolff(f): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Safiaa:
Wow if a guy asked me that, I would be interested to talk to him. It's different, sparks up a conversation rather than the ususal what's your name age blah blah.
seriously?

It's kinda feminine, I think only effeminate men should discuss that tho.

Oh yeah, I told him how I exfoliate and all that. but trust me, I left him a fake non-existent phone number, I can't come and date a man obsessed with my routine before I'll be buying for two every month.
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Back then, I used to rehearse in english. Meeting the girl, I would start spurting mathematics. Dis lyf sef..
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by Safiaa(f): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:
seriously?

Oh yeah, I told him how I exfoliate and all that. but trust me, I left him a fake non-existent phone number, I can't come and date a man obsessed with my routine before I'll be buying for two every month.
Nooo. It doesn't necessarily mean that, it could mean that he notices minor things. A man could compliment or ask about your makeup or hair, doesn't necessarily mean he's going to 'pancake' his face in the future. Neither does it effeminate him. I appreciate a man that notices the small things that most men don't. Its hard to be a woman man, lol appreciate me. You should've given that guy your number cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by oyetpel(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
ubunja:
have you been on 2go before? its one of the chat rooms there
We don't have freakshow chat room in 2go Nigeria
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by ubunja(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
oyetpel:

We don't have freakshow chat room in 2go Nigeria
oh undecided damn. thats the only room i use.its been more than 5 yrs now.
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by Jamariwolff(f): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Safiaa:
Nooo. It doesn't necessarily mean that, it could mean that he notices minor things. A man could compliment or ask about your makeup or hair, doesn't necessarily mean he's going to 'pancake' his face in the future. Neither does it effeminate him. I appreciate a man that notices the small things that most men don't. Its hard to be a woman man, lol appreciate me. You should've given that guy your number cheesy
lol. I promise to give my number to the next guy that compliments my skin tongue
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by oyetpel(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
ubunja:
oh undecided damn. thats the only room i use.its been more than 5 yrs now.
ok then
Re: Guys Do You Rehears What To Say To A Girl When Trying To Woo Her by Osinachi00(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
seriously?

You gave a man fake non-existent number because he asks your skin care routine? LMAO some girls sha, I hope I won't see you praying for a husband at Shiloh when you click 30 years. You better grow up and learn how to respond to men because when the time reaches don't come and start blocking road in the church with your *god give me husband prayer points*. not when we the successful business men are in church praying for more success one 30 years old woman will be disturbing us with her searching for husband prayer points.

Op. be warned.*

(1) (Reply)

Only Few Of The Girls In Nigeria Knows This Truth / The Irony And Basic Truths Of Life / "Last Night Sex" (secret)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.