Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Only Few Of The Girls In Nigeria Knows This Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Few Of The Girls In Nigeria Knows This Truth (988 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Few Of The Girls In Nigeria Knows This Truth by SoPaid: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2018
It is a shame that many girls do not know this... any girl who understands this fact is not just a girl, she's more than a just a girl, she's no doubt a wife material
Check out interviews on www.youtube.com/viralkingtv

Re: Only Few Of The Girls In Nigeria Knows This Truth by Olalan(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2018
If I hear, majority will rather compare what you gave her with that of her friends boyfriend who is probably a yahoo guy or into some illegitimate stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Only Few Of The Girls In Nigeria Knows This Truth by Fadiga24(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Why should I give a lady my hard earned money am I a charity organization?
Re: Only Few Of The Girls In Nigeria Knows This Truth by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2018
Yes it's good to appreciate the men in your life, but rather than thinking of how he made the money, go out and work too. If you work for money [responsibly], you'll get to appreciate the hustle.

She should better not allow Espada10 see this post. Na to call her disvirgined olosho go remain... grin

1 Like

Re: Only Few Of The Girls In Nigeria Knows This Truth by Espada10: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Yes it's good to appreciate the men in your life, but rather than thinking of how he made the money, go out and work too. If you work for money [responsibly], you'll get to appreciate the hustle.

She should better not allow Espada10 see this post. Na to call her disvirgined olosho go remain... grin
everygirl is not like you...wannebe refurbished olosho grin

1 Like

Re: Only Few Of The Girls In Nigeria Knows This Truth by Angyella(f): 10:01am On Feb 23, 2018
Am so touched,i pray 4 all geniune hustlers here dat u wl reap d fruit of ur labor,u wl neva get a gal who is out 2 suck u dry nd sm 2 our gals.pls we gals shud also learn 2 pray 4 our guys nd encourage dem 2 neva gve up on dr hustle,dat dr z always a lyt at d end of evry tunnel everytn z nt alwys money.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Best Age For Marriage? / Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? / My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.