Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured (60664 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Ngige Looking At Obiano's Swag At Ekwueme's Burial (Photo) / Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by highchief1: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
luvinhubby:
Dust we are and dust we'll return to.
its u that will return to dust
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by udi4eva(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
He will be missed by the entire citizens

Exactly how will he be missed?
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by favourmic(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
highchief1:
its u that will return to dust

what class are you? aboki
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by edupedia: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Kokolet11:
He die a great man unlike awo

VP of one of the most useless administrations this country ever had....people were hungry and one of their ministers said people must eat in the dustbin for them to know...an administration that said telephone was not for everybody....only yeye useless Igbos can compare with our great Awo...awon oloriburuku
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by EKOSuperior(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rest in peace Sir. Dr. Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme, we have renamed Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo to Alex Ekwueme University.
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by Ekowise(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Kokolet11:
I smell trouble....
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
More from Ekwueme's burial

1 Like

Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by AuroraB(f): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
He will be missed by the entire citizens
You and who undecided
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by talk2emma: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rip great man
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by magiki(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
post=64730578:
Probably you're indomie generation
Truly I was. I was born 1983

1 Like

Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by magiki(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Baroba:

1979 - 1983.. He was VP to Shehu Shagari.Mad man Buhari overthrew his government I think in December 83. I need to check the records..

No wonder, that is the year I was born
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by Mrkumareze(m): 12:07am On Feb 03, 2018
Dis one na another save na. Person no go die and route in peace in this country . Why plaster and painting the grave ? It's not diff from leaving him in the room
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:09am On Feb 03, 2018
RIP in the Lord Chief Alex Ekwueme. cry
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:28am On Feb 03, 2018
HE WHO IS GOD'S OWN WON'T CRY.
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by Rejoice5000(f): 5:32am On Feb 03, 2018
12submarine:
He meant Nigeria citizens.
the poster above is he from Congo?
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by Ikpongiton: 5:54am On Feb 03, 2018
Kokolet11:
hausa goat spotted.
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by Ikpongiton: 6:21am On Feb 03, 2018
it was babangida's minister of communication that said that ,telephone is not for the poor and not shagari govt ,so look for another lie that wil hav impact to scatter d east n d west you fulani terrorist. .author=edupediapost=64731714]

VP of one of the most useless administrations this country ever had....people were hungry and one of their ministers said people must eat in the dustbin for them to know...an administration that said telephone was not for everybody....only yeye useless Igbos can compare with our great Awo...awon oloriburuku
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by GreenCap: 6:21am On Feb 03, 2018
the Anglican archbishop of Enugu, Chukwuma asked,
"who will replace Ekwueme?"

there are two historic ways Igbos follow a leader:
either
1. protect the interest of Igbos in Nigeria. (Zik's movement)
or
2. try to carve out Biafra for the Igbos. (Ojukwu's ideology)

Rochas wants Igbos to integrate in a larger union of Africa. (pan-Africanism)
he says Igbos are migrant and need bigger space to thrive.

Kanu wants Igbos to create a smaller model for Africa. (sovereignty)
he says Igbos are inventive and need freedom to develop.

1st picture:
#stand up for the president, stand up.

2nd picture:
"the sun i see sitting down, will rise.

Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by highchief1: 6:51am On Feb 03, 2018
favourmic:

what class are you? aboki
i won't return to dust Oga.christains don't die
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by ACE1010: 6:52am On Feb 03, 2018
Kokolet11:

My bro you want start another tribal war here
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by tk4rd: 7:26am On Feb 03, 2018
magiki:
I can't remember when he was VP
Does the name Shehu Shagari remind you of anything.??
If your answer to my question is "NO",, then, pardon my quoting of your Moniker.
Na error.
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by Ikpongiton: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2018
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

The remains of Ex-VP, Sir Alex Ekweume has finally been laid to rest today.
Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/late-alex-ekwueme-finally-laid-to-restphotos-of-dust-to-dust-rites/

shagari\ekueme govt invested wisely in projects and infrastructures dat wud hav turned nigeria into mndern day dubai.but dis same idiotic buhari, i mean booharam and his co-criminals truncated dat process..God wil punish him n his blind supporters.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by luckynewsinfo: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2018
maggdon:
may his soul continue to rest in peace...

so nothing special about being first to Comment...

Exclusive photos Of The burial below

Photo Gallery of Late Sir. Alex Ekwueme Funeral Ceremony Today 2/2/2017

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2018/02/photo-gallery-of-late-sir-alex-ekwueme.html
Re: Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2018
More

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate / APGA Permanent Headquarters Abuja, A Beauty To Behold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.