Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

What I Want Nigerian Youths To Do For My Government – Buhari Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Want Nigerian Youths To Do For My Government – Buhari Reveals (647 Views)

Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband / Why We Are Running "Slow Government" - Buhari / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Want Nigerian Youths To Do For My Government – Buhari Reveals by codedking11: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Keep reading and Visit http://codedking.com.ng for more updates

President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed his desire for youths in the country to join his administration’s crusade to rid Nigeria of corruption.
He made this known on Thursday during the 27th convocation of the Federal University of Technology, Minna.
The President appealed to youths in the country to key into the whistle blowing policy of the present administration as their contribution to stamp corruption out of Nigeria.

Represented by Prof. Shehu Abdullahi, former Vice Chancellor, ABU Zaria, Buhari said: “I assure Nigerians of our commitment to fighting corruption within the ambit of the law. However, we need the support of the youth and the entire citizenry to succeed.”
“To this end, I implore all students and youths, most especially the graduands, to rededicate themselves as ambassadors in my administration’s moral crusade,” he said.

According to him, corruption needed to be wiped out so that the country’s limited resources could be better and more effectively deployed to provide quality education, infrastructure and healthcare for the populace.
He also called on the youths to take active part in politics “as political leaders take decisions that affect them in many ways.
He said his administration was determined to address the challenges facing education sector, stressing, ”it is in this direction that we released N23 billion for the payment of allowances to staff.”
Buhari, however, urged unions in higher institutions to show understanding in making demands to government and explore the round-table option instead of industrial action.

Re: What I Want Nigerian Youths To Do For My Government – Buhari Reveals by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
rubbish!!!! do and get out of dat seat.You failure.same youthsyou killed with python dance and de remaining ones are been killed by ur Fulani marauders herdsmen. I spit on you...smear....

2 Likes

Re: What I Want Nigerian Youths To Do For My Government – Buhari Reveals by 4kDdullard: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Be ready to be chased out from that place come 2019 and be handed over to ICC.
You are such a big disgrace and disease to the shithole continent. A bigot, despot, illiterate, scum bag, dullard, and dysfunctional creature like you can only rule a cursed race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Want Nigerian Youths To Do For My Government – Buhari Reveals by oganology33(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
See Mumu President

How can som ppl say dat we shld not abuse our Presidents no matter wat?? Are they mad

Which normal Nigerian leaving in Nigeria would not abuse this person we call our president

1 Like

Re: What I Want Nigerian Youths To Do For My Government – Buhari Reveals by Turantula(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Im.becile President. Rid yourself of corruption first before you open ur smelling mouth to mention kwarapshion.
Ibu di Ezi?

1 Like

Re: What I Want Nigerian Youths To Do For My Government – Buhari Reveals by PatriotTemidayo: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
2019 is near so you suddenly discovered you need to speak to op the youths you've been deaf to since 2015,,.........

Didirin president!

1 Like

Re: What I Want Nigerian Youths To Do For My Government – Buhari Reveals by zombieHUNTER: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Buhari is the father of corruption

Yusuf buhari is in a German hospital flexing with tax payers money

2 Likes

Re: What I Want Nigerian Youths To Do For My Government – Buhari Reveals by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Blow whistle and they will turn against you and call you a mad person. Everything is just wrong with this administration. They should just go abeg is not by force
Re: What I Want Nigerian Youths To Do For My Government – Buhari Reveals by abokibuhari: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Opo.nu

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pic Of APC Secretariat Demolition In Kaduna / One Nigeria Project, A Reality! / See Popular Delta Governorship Aspirant's Reaction As He Watches UCL Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.