Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) (2379 Views)

Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) / Cry 4 Help / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Slaye: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Currently playing devil may cry 4 on PC, the story line is lit, game graphics is amazing, yall should try this title, what game are you currently playing? Comment below ; cool cool cool romanceland could use a lil bit of gaming cool

1 Like

Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by donstan18: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Poor graphics brO! cheesy
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Pubichairs(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
yeye game..play Godfather instead

1 Like

Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Slaye: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
donstan18:
Poor graphics brO! cheesy

Lol, I pray

1 Like

Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Slaye: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pubichairs:

Godfather never too old? I play with ppsspp for my phone, finished it, just liked the 80's settings
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by donstan18: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Slaye:

Lol, I pray
Lol, cheesy
It's poor compare to some classy games
-Uncharted 4 : A thief's end and Last guardian cheesy
Thou, they are 2016 games, their graphics is dame lit cheesy
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by whitebeard(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
All this offliners that call ursleves gamers, una no get una self...for ur mind u would be claiming pro, better go and play online games and rep naija.
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by donstan18: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pubichairs:

Godfather na sh*t nha cheesy cheesy

Sega mortal kombat better pass am sef grin
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please what's the PC specs
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by donstan18: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
whitebeard:
All this offliners that call ursleves gamers, una no get una self...for ur mind u would be claiming pro, better go and play online games and rep naija.

Whites are damn good, grin

Dem be cheat
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by whitebeard(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
donstan18:

Whites are damn good, grin

Dem be cheat
maybe to u, but to use (some of them are good) most of them can't stand with us..their is a WhatsApp group that has Nigerian gamers both home and abroad we compete together reping Nigeria in online games...
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by donstan18: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
whitebeard:
maybe to u, but to use (some of them are good) most of them can't stand with us..their is a WhatsApp group that has Nigerian gamers both home and abroad we compete together reping Nigeria in online games...

Which game?
Soccer or multi-mission games?
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Slaye: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, cheesy

It's poor compare to some classy games

-Uncharted 4 : A thief's end and Last guardian cheesy

Thou, they are 2016 games, their graphics is dame lit cheesy

My system can run those games but the problem is where to see it. To download 1 of those games you listed is over 30+ gig data. With this useless airtel network, my download go cancel tire.
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Slaye: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
whitebeard:

Which online game? Give me links? I have nothing doing this month I would like to waste it on games, let me rep naija wella cool
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by donstan18: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Slaye:

My system can run those games but the problem is where to see it. To download 1 of those games you listed is over 30+ gig data. With this useless airtel network, my download go cancel tire.

I actually played "Uncharted 4: a thief's end" on Psvita, cheesy I had to buy the cassette.

Then, I took that "Last guardian" from a friend's system...Most of my hommies are game's freaks.

If you form the habit of downloading carelessly, u go waste money tire on top nonsense games cheesy

Men de wait for "Game of throne" game cheesy
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by donstan18: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Slaye:

Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
best game. ever considering the year it came out. DMC 3 too
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Slaye: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
kingdaro:
Please what's the PC specs

Core i5-5th gen, processor speed 1.9ghz 4 logical processors with turbor boost up to 2.7 ghz, RAM 8GB (DDR4)
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Slaye: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
donstan18:

I actually played "Uncharted 4: a thief's end" on Psvita, cheesy I had to buy the cassette.

Then, I took that "Last guardian" from a friend's system...Most of my hommies are game's freaks.

If you form the habit of downloading carelessly, u go waste money tire on top nonsense games cheesy

Men de wait for "Game of throne" game cheesy

Lol.

Get one new game when just come out. Mehn you need to see the first game play on YouTube, title; wolfstein II: The new Colossus.

The game too much! I don find the game to buy for Ps4 tire for warri I nor they see am!
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by AlexCk: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nice,

I remember the 1st time i played resident evil on my PC couple of years back, mehn i had nightmares o, lol, the game was scary than the movies sef, jeez!

MKX on me mind tho
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by donstan18: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Slaye:

Lol.

Get one new game when just come out. Mehn you need to see the first game play on YouTube, title; wolfstein II: The new Colossus.

The game too much! I don find the game to buy for Ps4 tire for warri I nor they see am!

I node too play new games cheesy but, I go check for youtube, me sef dn loose form for adventure and mission games cheesy

Check online nh,
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Slaye: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
AlexCk:
Nice,

I remember the 1st time i played resident evil on my PC couple of years back, mehn i had nightmares o, lol, the game was scary than the movies sef, jeez!

MKX on me mind tho

Lol, that means if you play the recent one, resident evil bio hazard 7 you go get heart attack be that, for the love of life and my heart health, I uninstalled it, couldn't cope with the sudden shocks lol
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by AlexCk: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2018
Slaye:

Lol, that means if you play the recent one, resident evil bio hazard 7 you go get heart attack be that, for the love of life and my heart health, I uninstalled it, couldn't cope with the sudden shocks lol

Lol,
So u sabi am be that, lol

That game shaa, too graphic biko, kids cant play that stuff, gosh, sometimes it ffelt like i was in there with the characters. Lol
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by whitebeard(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:

Which game?
Soccer or multi-mission games?
FPS games
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by whitebeard(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Slaye:

Which online game? Give me links? I have nothing doing this month I would like to waste it on games, let me rep naija wella cool
FPS games
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2018
Only DMC that I have never played but the 3 and the Latest are the cool ones.
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 03, 2018
What's your laptop spec and GPU ?
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by Slaye: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2018
AlexCk:

Lol,
So u sabi am be that, lol

That game shaa, too graphic biko, kids cant play that stuff, gosh, sometimes it ffelt like i was in there with the characters. Lol

Haha, I they remove any game when they make my heart cut sharp sharp, I nor like strong thing biko. You should check out wolfstein II: The New Colossus game play on YouTube. Omo that game na highest.
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by martins1122(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2018
Damn I watch de gameplay for YouTube oboy at game na highest jaree
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by AlexCk: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2018
Slaye:

Haha, I they remove any game when they make my heart cut sharp sharp, I nor like strong thing biko. You should check out wolfstein II: The New Colossus game play on YouTube. Omo that game na highest.

Choi,i no wan die young na, lol.

No wahala, i go check am out, just that downloading can take ages, i dey reason to tidy ps4 or psp sef, money shaa
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2018
That's a 10 year old game.
Re: Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics) by MensCabal(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2018
Slaye:
Currently playing devil may cry 4 on PC, the story line is lit, game graphics is amazing, yall should try this title, what game are you currently playing? Comment below ; cool cool cool romanceland could use a lil bit of gaming cool

What's your RAM and ROM size?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naughty Celeb's Nudes Go Viral - 10 Pictures / Men Lose And Women Rule In Most Relationships / She Is Beautifully Endowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.