Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,159 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture (5286 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 03, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

I can see the orishirishi in ur body already.But tnx,I will rather stick to my club. tongue
nne you better come my club nne
Before is full
Oya take this number is you are coming
The number is for VIP member +22892864.......
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Favouramani:
nne you better come my club nne
Before is full
Oya take this number is you are coming
The number is for VIP member +22892864.......

Lol,ayam comin. grin
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2018
boiz2men:

Mehn... That dp just took me away.... You made that?

Absolutely.
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by DavidEsq(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2018
OneCorner:
Na bad people full diz Nigeria.
U want make d op cry?
pesin dey seek attention, but una turn am to something else.
If diz op commit suicide, na u people oo
Awon derailers. See dem

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Lol,ayam comin. grin
uwc
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by boiz2men(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Absolutely.

Do you own a restaurant or you hope to?
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
boiz2men:

Do you own a restaurant or you hope to?

I hope to,once I'm able to gather enough start up capital.
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Manchester united has always been my favorite football club,but right now,I think I should decamp to arsenal.Im still thinking about it though undecided
Why Arsenal?
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by boiz2men(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

I hope to,once I'm able to gather enough start up capital.

how much is enough capital?
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
boiz2men:

how much is enough capital?

With what I have In mind.400k to 5000k will be enough.Just a mini fastfood
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

OK dear goodluck to you dear

1 Like

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
OK dear goodluck to you dear
Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by boiz2men(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

how much have u raised dear?

i do hope you are based in lagos
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:57am On Feb 04, 2018
boiz2men:

how much have u raised dear?

i do hope you are based in lagos

Lab been able to raise a little above 100k
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by boiz2men(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Lab been able to raise a little above 100k

Great... smiley

Madam, I really like what I am seeing as your dp. It is looking so good. If I were full, I will still want to try it out regardless.

Just one question, does the 500k cover rent too?

Send me a pm if you stay in Lagos or wish to relocate.
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2018
boiz2men:

Great... smiley

Madam, I really like what I am seeing as your dp. It is looking so good. If I were full, I will still want to try it out regardless.

Just one question, does the 500k cover rent too?

Send me a pm if you stay in Lagos or wish to relocate.

I'm in Benin,and i don't wish to relocate any sooner.Plus the 500k is rent inclusive.I know it would have been better in Lagos,But one has to be fully equipped before relocating to Lagos.
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by boiz2men(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

I'm in Benin,and i don't wish to relocate any sooner.Plus the 500k is rent inclusive.I know it would have been better in Lagos,But one has to be fully equipped before relocating to Lagos.

Benin? That's not a place to do good business. I was living in Benin (uselu Lagos road) and my team wrote so many proposals to companies including itv.. None accepted. I came to Lagos and in less than a month, I already got a contract and went on to having 2 jobs (although, the other is weekly based).

The benins do not appreciate good and quality things. They think everything looking cool is luxury and your meals look cool(inference from your dp). They want more for less. There's a good reason McDonald's,dominos pizza,coldstone,The place, uber, taxify etc may never set up anything in Benin.

Well, except you want to play local. If you really desire to be amongst the sharks in the food business.. Then you have to leave your comfort to Work as a cook with one of these eateries in Lagos.

I was writing codes in Benin. I decided to leave to meet the giants in tech industry in Lagos.

I actually was hoping I could enter a partnership with you.

And what do you mean by fully equipped? Are you waiting for the perfect time? Sorry that doesn't exist. The best time is Now
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
boiz2men:

Benin? That's not a place to do good business. I was living in Benin (uselu Lagos road) and my team wrote so many proposals to companies including itv.. None accepted. I came to Lagos and in less than a month, I already got a contract and went on to having 2 jobs (although, the other is weekly based).

The benins do not appreciate good and quality things. They think everything looking cool is luxury and your meals look cool(inference from your dp). They want more for less. There's a good reason McDonald's,dominos pizza,coldstone,The place, uber, taxify etc may never set up anything in Benin.

Well, except you want to play local. If you really desire to be amongst the sharks in the food business.. Then you have to leave your comfort to Work as a cook with one of these eateries in Lagos.

I was writing codes in Benin. I decided to leave to meet the giants in tech industry in Lagos.

I actually was hoping I could enter a partnership with you.

And what do you mean by fully equipped? Are you waiting for the perfect time? Sorry that doesn't exist. The best time is Now

I swear everything u said about establishing business In Benin is damn true.On the other hand I was once in Lagos In search of job.my dear my legs file join my slippers,I couldn't secure any job.I had to run back to Benin.Talking about fully equipped,aside my chef work I'm also learning something else during my free time,so it's after I'm true with it that's wen I can full, start my own cooking is just wat I enjoy doing.But aside that I'm learning a different skill entirely.
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by boiz2men(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

I swear everything u said about establishing business In Benin is damn true.On the other hand I was once in Lagos In search of job.my dear my legs file join my slippers,I couldn't secure any job.I had to run back to Benin.Talking about fully equipped,aside my chef work I'm also learning something else during my free time,so it's after I'm true with it that's wen I can full, start my own cooking is just wat I enjoy doing.But aside that I'm learning a different skill entirely.

Best of luck my dear
Re: Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
boiz2men:

Best of luck my dear

Tnx.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is This Mumu From (pic) / Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie / Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.