Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria (33378 Views)

Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / Why Are Toyota Cars Still So Expensive Abroad? / Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by johnnyn1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
For all yall going tribal..
Yall are the fools and the hindrances of this Nation..

Especially the tribe who started the tribal arguments.

A young Versatile Nigeria achieved so much and you least is to encourage him..
But Tribalism enmity won't allow you..
Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by rhektor(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
OneCorner:
Ade-ojo is not a Yoruba name.
it's an isoko name. One of my uncle, an isoko man bears that name sef. Ask ishilove she has an inlaw from isoko bearing ade-ojo too

Where are from? What did you tend to gain from this bigotry?
Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by Laple0541(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
OneCorner:
it's an isoko name. One of my uncle, an isoko man bears that name sef. Ask ishilove she has an inlaw from isoko bearing ade-ojo too

He is a Yoruba man from Ilara mokin (close to FUTA), Ifedore LG in Ondo state, he had his Elizade University there and singlehandedly constructed many roads within the community. He has the highest traditional title in the land.
Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by rhektor(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
Chief made his money selling cars to govt at inflated prices. He is part of d corrupt pple in nigeria. My Dad used to work for him in dc1980s grin

Negativity is a terrible disease

2 Likes

Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
americanson:
baba Kay... Na sexy dey hia. I hail bro. Been a while.

No mind me. I am just tired of these guys disgracing us all over nairaland.
hey ! tooSEXy baba! its bin a while indeed, trust all is going on well with you. Higher Ground this year in Jesus Name.. takia brov.

1 Like

Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by sammylink: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
OneCorner:
Not as successful as innoson or coscharis cool
Even God is good motor is better cool

Your brain has turned upside down. If your entire generation has 5% of his wealth.....
Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by cnonyechi(f): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
OneCorner:

its like u just came to this world. Inosson ko
Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
OneCorner:
why do you guys like displaying stupidity like this

1 Like

Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by abfalkolly(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
OneCorner:

this man cannot talk were innoson is talking. Man that gtb want to try nonsense with, within two days, gtb came begging. How many people from other tribe can pull that feat?
Amarabae imohtep koman lecture diz man please
Do you have sense at all??why this comments?

1 Like

Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by Oturutax: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Okoyeebos:

If you like, call Shuku Obuko Eponmalu to come and lecture your ancestors.

You loud-mouthed paupers threatened to cripple GTB because the EFCC arrested your kinsman who is a thief and forger. Yet, just last week, GTB was the best stock in January.

See I'm not kidding. Anyone you unfortunate fellows support is bound to suffer misfortune. That's how you ruined GEJ, Agbaje, FFK, Kemi Olunloyo, Nnamdi Kanu and you're about ruining Atiku too.

Ridiculous wawa pigs with zero knowledge of the economy.

this trash you spewed here showed how ignorant and myopic you are. And if you don't stop hating, sorry is your name

1 Like

Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by Obdk: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
d op is dubiously making it feel like elizade is d only toyota importer.
yoruba hype in progress smh for yoruba

1 Like

Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by Aldebaran(m): 3:00am On Feb 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by Themandator: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
newyorks:
i dey ur back bro. the guy is high bt he cant be most high.

Why dem no wan mention the name of the University.... The man and the wife finished from UNN...Accountancy
Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by olumide4christ: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
OneCorner:

They are talking about somebody's success story & how we all can become a success story if we remain focused...you are bringing tribalistic jargon into the matter, comparing Elizade with Innoson & Coscharis...when did they start business in Nigeria...how many people drive IVM, Ford, Range Rover, Mini Cooper compared to Toyota in Nigeria

Na WA oo...I hope Innoson & Coscharis know you personally such that they can pay you for your support & you can enter their office to see them at will, with the way you have exalted them over Elizade here??

Some Nigerians sha...no wonder we have the kind of leaders we have!

1 Like

Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by LaudateII: 12:51am On Feb 06, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Don't start what you can't finish oo... How many people drive Innoson? Do the mathematics of people that drive Toyota in Nigeria and lets have a debate. Do you say GIG Motors? Like seriously? I give up
You forgot to include the fact that he owns the largest golf course in West Africa, called Smokin' Hills Golf Resort. It is located in Ilaramokin in Ondo State. undecided

1 Like

Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by LaudateII: 12:59am On Feb 06, 2018
post=64742061:

Globe motors own by Chief Willie Anumodu is authorized dealer of all brands of Toyota vehicles, Mercedes, Hyundai etc
You are very funny. The article you pasted even exposes your little knowledge. Globe Motors is what? An authorised dealer. The firm is also a member of Toyota Nigeria Limited.

Who set up Toyota Ltd in Nigeria, and who was its' 1st chairman? Who owns the largest individual shares in Toyota Nigeria Ltd (TNL)? Chief Michael Ade-Ojo. Kindly do your research. Google is your friend.....

1 Like

Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by LaudateII: 1:02am On Feb 06, 2018
americanson:
you are bastard for trying to trivialize this thread. I am igbo like you most of you are dumb forks and should be shot down on sight... What nonsense?
Guy, chill.....biko. Just try to counter their propaganda with facts. undecided Don't allow them to upset you.
Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by LaudateII: 1:03am On Feb 06, 2018
DocHMD:
I'm sure he must made a trip to EFCC and police offices on different occasions. Government contractors are one of the biggest thieves in nigeria, even politicians use them to hide and launder stolen billions.
Do you have proof that he was ever invited by EFCC for questioning, or that he was ever investigated for any alleged deals?

He started importing Toyota cars in the 70s, when most of you lot were not yet born. He was one of the first set of importers, who pushed the brand, within Nigeria. Govt actually approached him to sell Toyota cars to them, after the Peugeot factory had almost gone comatose in the late 90s. undecided

Not long after he started, alongside 4 other importers including Sunny Motors, some other new firms followed suit. After the exchange rate of the naira to the dollar started spiralling out of control, he approached Toyota Japan to partner with him in setting up a world-class maintenance facility, as well as a direct distributorship in Nigeria, so that Nigerian importers would not have to buy Toyota vehicles from 3rd parties, in other parts of the world. He did all the leg work to make it happen, and TNL was born.
Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by LaudateII: 1:18am On Feb 06, 2018
Customer80:
Elizade is a great man but doesn't have Toyota franchise in Nigeria, when writing about people, state it clearly cos we have briscoe, Germaine, globe motors who are also importers of Toyota products in Nigeria
Who told you that Elizade does not have the franchise for Toyota vehicles in Nigeria? Where did you hear that bold-faced lie?? shocked For your info., Elizade is NOT a man. It is a company!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by americanson: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2018
LaudateII:

Guy, chill.....biko. Just try to counter their propaganda with facts. undecided Don't allow them to upset you.
I hear bros. It is annoying really.
Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by Customer80: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2018
LaudateII:

Who told you that Elizade does not have the franchise for Toyota vehicles in Nigeria? Where did you hear that bold-faced lie?? shocked For your info., Elizade is NOT a man. It is a company!! shocked
Ignorance at its peak, use google and toyota franchise in nigeria
Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by LaudateII: 12:34am On Feb 14, 2018
Customer80:
Ignorance at its peak, use google and toyota franchise in nigeria
The only one peddling ignorance here is you. I repeat Elizade is a company, and not a man. The owner of Elizade is Chief Michael Ade-Ojo.

Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by temmym4(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
OneCorner:

Ode grin How does "Ade" and "Ojo" corrolate with Isoko?

Life! People celebrate you when you are successful, see as them wan port Elizade unto Isoko. grin

Make God bless our hustle, even a ghanaian will call an Hausa man the son of my Father's brother cousin's nephew.

1 Like

Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by Customer80: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
LaudateII:

The only one peddling ignorance here is you. I repeat Elizade is a company, and not a man. The owner of Elizade is Chief Michael Ade-Ojo.
so what do you call T briscoe who still into toyota motors business in nigeria? ignorance is bad
Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by LaudateII: 12:28am On Feb 19, 2018
Customer80:
so what do you call T briscoe who still into toyota motors business in nigeria? ignorance is bad

You just made everyone realise that despite the fact that God gave you such a big head, it appears you left your brain behind, when you decided to log on here. Is RT Briscoe the only Toyota motors dealer in Nigeria?
Re: Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria by Customer80: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2018
LaudateII:

You just made everyone realise that despite the fact that God gave you such a big head, it appears you left your brain behind, when you decided to log on here. Is RT Briscoe the only Toyota motors dealer in Nigeria?
it's a pity you reason like a kid, why did you not answer the question that Elizade has a franchise with Toyota

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Buy This Almost Brand New 1985 BMW 323i For N30m? (photos) / Customs Provides Code For Vehicle Owners To Verify Their Customs Papers / A Comprehensive List Of Vehicle Warning Lights And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.