Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria (58358 Views)

CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by donnie(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
profmallor:
CAN CAN CAN, what a response. If indeed CAN has called for fasting prior to now, their response should be more of the spirit of God is one, thanking Pastor Benny Hinn and stating that we are already in fasting. CAN is a political body, already sabotaged by the government since GEJ days. Well, we at MFM are already in fasting and praying for our church, Nigeria and ourselves. And the host of heaven shall disgrace all the obvious and concealed enemies of Christianity in Nigeria.

AMEN

...Beautiful submission there

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by Liverpoolfc(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
But Jehoshaphat said, Is there not here a prophet of the Lord besides, that we might enquire of him

All the other prophets agreed. “Yes,” they said, “go up to Ramoth-gilead and be victorious, for the Lord will give the king victory

Then Zedekiah son of Kenaanah walked up to Micaiah and slapped him across the face. “Since when did the Spirit of the Lord leave me to speak to you?” he demanded.
2chronicles 18. Is there no other prophet in Nigeria or body in Nigeria apart from these political CAN?

3 Likes

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nigerian churches have been praying since the creation of Nigeria government and politicians, yet, Nigerian electorates are still electing corrupt politicians into government. 2019 election is around the corner, and some electorates are still planning to votes in corrupt leaders.

Get your PVCs after praying go and votes out corrupt politicians in government.

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by Kogiboy20: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Helicopter.... I like that part

2 Likes

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by divineappo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
they should enter helicopter and speak prosperity to the economy?

I wish the helicopter will crash

So, sweden, Switzerland, Finland, so they all prayed with helicopter to get good economy?

Some pastors dey mad walahi

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by Baybat: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Benny ke, A confirmed Mason. He is part of the chaos enveloping the world.
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by Yeeyo: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
geosuzzy:
Whatever it is, I think is wrong attacking ourselves as Christians, u can neva see Muslims do this or result to public abuse of demselves
what about Shia killing sunni and both are Muslim.

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by akdjr(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
I have never heard of any prophecy for USA or UK. Why?

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by suremanpatriot: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
...are we sure this musa asaka is a true believer of Christ Jesus. Is this musa(CAN secretary) a Christian at all? I doubt !
undecided
...Bible says pray without ceasing,there is nothing wrong in praying as advised by Hinns,unless you are a bloody Judas lik musa asaka.
Infact, persistent vigils and
Prayers has been the only power that has saved bittersweet nigerians from breakages. Beware of ppl lik this that mix religion and politics together to misguide ppl they are dangerous elements .

2 Likes

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by semyman: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Criminals everywhere, no slaves to trade now it's your tithes, offerings and all manners of levies
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by donnie(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
akdjr:

Maybe you don't have ears
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by georgeceekay: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hmmmm. He would have come out straight to say this is how Nigerians can remove Buhari.
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by benoly(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
imagine what the so called CAN leaders are saying. so our forefathers that accepted Christianity from white people are fools right?
Religious people.
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
akdjr:

Yet Nigerians are paying taxes and they are being asked to pray for good roads, well equipped government hospitals, functional educational institutions, 25/7 electricity supplies to do businesses in various regions to fall from heaven.

Why are they not asking Nigerians taxpayers to stop paying taxes for a year instead pray for their taxpayers to come from heaven/paradise?

Maybe Nigerians needs to change their points to, "let Nigerian politicians and government who will not give us good governance, to die and their families to also die on their ways to abroad's medical treatment and education for their interest.
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by ginggerxy: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
geosuzzy:
Whatever it is, I think is wrong attacking ourselves as Christians, u can neva see Muslims do this or result to public abuse of demselves
they do it too
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by Manbryto(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Someone made a call for prayer and prosperity of the land and our so called religious leaders are fighting him. You can imagine, now I know what they represent

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
"We have enough prophets in Nigeria". Like seriously? Quality is not same as quantity sir.

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by abimic(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Christians? We are our own problems...... Infact, many people that would be sleeping church would be surprised they won't even near middle of heaven gate sef when rapture comes. Had it been one chief imam from Saudi that said this in Nigeria, Infact, an sar udeen, MURIC, dem dem would be supportive sef. But we christans are quick to criticize our own because of different denominations. As for me, I'm denominationless, I just follow Christ teachings.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
daveP:
SMH. The perceived arrogance in his tone is sickening. if he be true or false, that's not a way to respond to such an issue.
which mumu arrogance. They didn't know when they he was helping them to scam the poor. Now the Scammers have become the scamee
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by HeroicMeastro: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
donnie:
CAN rejects Benny Hinn’s prophesy on Nigeria

Hinn didn’t imply Nigeria has no prophets -PFN

The Nigerian apex Christian body, the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), has said that it does not need any foreign prophet to tell Nigerian Christians that there a spiritual battle over the soul of the nation. Benny Hinn reportedly had prophesied in the presence of Senator Dino Melaye, Femi Falana, Jerry Gana and others, during a recent program organized by Rev Tom Amenkhienan of Christ Embassy Abuja that God had spoken that in a matter of weeks, there will be political changes in Nigeria.

His words: “What I am sensing would happen few weeks from now, not months. I have never sensed before what I am sensing now. God is sending an anointing for political authority to the church. The church would affect the government of Nigeria.

There is a shift in the atmosphere.” According to Benny Hinn, God is bringing changes to Nigeria’s political sector. He continued: “The church has to fast for 21 days just like Daniel did, not 20 or 19. Partial fasting, eat only once in a day.

When you fast, I want you to target the individuals you want to see removed from office. Call them by names and their offices. This time you must take the kingdom by force. I see adjustment and changes in the political sector of Nigeria. “The church has the authority. Kathryn Kuhlman said ‘No nation is stronger than the anointing it’s church is carrying. You must declare the changes you want to see while fasting.’”

The American preacher also asked the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) to organise men of God in Nigeria to take a helicopter ride and speak healing, prosperity and wealth over the atmosphere.

“Pray in tongues over Nigeria. I sense a divine anointing for change that will affect the economy of Nigeria positively. You wait when you finish the fast; you will call me and tell me what God has done in Nigeria. The churches in Nigeria will affect the map of Africa.

We will pray for prosperity to rest in Nigeria and all powers not of God will be defeated. “Call the politicians you do not want to remain in power by their names and their offices. When the fast is over watch what happens in Nigeria. This should be organised by CAN and PFN working with all church leaders in all denominations in the nation. The fast should start immediately starting with repentance for the land and the sins of the church,” he said.

Reacting to the prediction, CAN Secretary, Rev. Musa Asaka said that CAN did not invite Benin Hinn, adding that the American prophet did not speak to CAN. “Does he know CAN? Does he have any relationship with CAN, Asake further asked.

Apparently not moved by Benny Hinn’s prediction, Asake said that many people are coming out to give prophesy that have not come to pass. “So he was not here for CAN, he did not talk to CAN and CAN cannot comment on his prophesy,” CAN Secretary said. Also giving his personal opinion on the issue, the Chairman of CAN Lagos State chapter, Apostle Alex Bamgbola explained that nobody needs to tell the church in Nigeria that it is time to rise up, fast and pray.

He said that has been going on before Benny Hinn came. “The issues confronting us are so serious and we know that Christianity is being challenges so fasting and praying have been going on already, we are crying on to the Lord,” Bamgbola added. He, however, noted that there are many prophets all over the world.

“We have enough prophets in Nigeria, so we appreciate his comment that is my personal opinion,” Bamgbola said. He, however, added that prior to Benny Hinn’s coming, CAN Lagos had scheduled prayers and fasting meetings.

“That is part of what I am talking about. It is not because Benny Hinn asked us to fast and pray, we understand that the problems we have is not carnal but spiritual.

We know that we have a serious battle to fight, because the soul of this nation is being contested and the battle is more spiritual than physical,” Apostle Bamgbola added. But PFN President, Dr. Felix Omobude, said that Benny Hinn did not imply that there are no prophets in Nigeria. He however explained that Nigerian Christians have been a praying people.

“Benny Hinn is a known prophet’ I am sure that he did not imply that there are no prophets in Nigeria. There is no need to say he is a foreigner or so, if he had been a Nigerian, of course we will act upon his prophesy,” Omobude said.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/01/can-rejects-benny-hinns-prophesy-nigeria/

See reactions below...

Anie February 1, 2018 at 11:57 pm
It’s so good to know that some folks are still in their kindergarten in their christian walk even when they are celebrated as leaders.Sadly, they don’t grow in God by their religiosity, age or title. The statement has revealed what CAN really stand for. Hatred, politics, pride…name it! It’s soooo sad.

Anyeri January 31, 2018 at 8:47 pm
PRIDE. This is the very sin that makes it look as if God has rejected these people. And they do not seem to be ready to give up their old ways.
They are angry because Benny Hinn seems to respond to only Pst Chris Oyakhilome’s invitation.
God did not send you to attack pastor Chris when you did so several years ago. Now the stone that you rejected has become the chief corner stone.
That is the normal way things go. Read your bible.

TOPE January 30, 2018 at 3:45 pm
IS ASAKA & BAMGBOLA REALLY MEN OF GOD IF YES Y DISREGARD A CALL TO PRAY FOR THE NATION

Adeola January 30, 2018 at 11:24 am
This response by CAN is exactly why Nigeria is where it is. Pride and arrogance of so called spiritual leaders who are not ready to humble themselves and seek the Lordunited as one body of Christ.

Yusuf January 29, 2018 at 7:15 pm
Xtianization of Nigeria in progress! This man has come to expose a hidden agenda. Wonderful work of God. Nigeria remains a secular state. God save Nigeria.

Oluwasegun January 28, 2018 at 8:48 am
God can send any of his children from any part of the world to any part of the world.can should just humble herself and specifically what the man of God said. And don’t behave like the old prophet in the bible.

Lalasticlala... hope you've started fasting?
NONSENSE!!!
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by ebby9z(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
It's very disheartening and heart - wrenching that a body of Church leaders can exhibit such "ungodly" and unchristain"attributes. Who are they to contend with whoever God sends? The fact that we have multitude of pastors in the country doesn't necessarily mandate that God should give them a particular prophecy.
Moreover, any body can be used by God, and instead of bickering and denouncing the prophecy, they should have prayed about it. I shouldn't be surprised though. Bodies like CAN are the sources of problems we have in this country. They romanticise ethnicity, religious bigotry and materialism. They endorse questionable politicians and assist them in laundering cash and sinking the country further into the stinking hole it is now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by yazach: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
donnie:

We serve a living God who is concerned about politics, especially when His people cry unto him to deliver them from oppression.

I can only but laugh in Chinese grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by alanka(f): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
The demons using Hinn or what do you call him have upgraded their degree of torment over him. I guess they now use 7th generation technology to remote him.

I am on my way for him.

His country dragged Nigeria to where it is today.

he would not see what will happen to his country but what would happen to it will never happen to any country on this earth now or in millions of years to come for dragging Nigeria down.

For this that your country did to this world, no human being would ever suffer what everyone in your country will suffer now and in millions of years to come.

Your country deal has been sealed and delivered. Die and go hell straight
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by toye440: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
Zanas:
These CAN people are just full of pomposity and pride just like the Pharisees in the Bible
dsame CAN DAT went into oblivion wen Fulani's are doing their masters bidding.
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by Shally2: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hinn, and his love for Nigeria, and Nigerian pastors lately. Every time he is here. I guess the big money he don get since this his romance with naija em never see am before. Tomorrow now we will hear stories that touches the heart.
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by Mac2016(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
If Hinn's prophesy is rejected cos his a foreigner then those so-called men of God have received a Nigerian Christ not Jesus Christ of Nazareth cos Nazareth is not in Nigeria it's a foreign land grin grin

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by dualprince0280: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
donnie:
CAN rejects Benny Hinn’s prophesy on Nigeria

Hinn didn’t imply Nigeria has no prophets -PFN

The Nigerian apex Christian body, the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), has said that it does not need any foreign prophet to tell Nigerian Christians that there a spiritual battle over the soul of the nation. Benny Hinn reportedly had prophesied in the presence of Senator Dino Melaye, Femi Falana, Jerry Gana and others, during a recent program organized by Rev Tom Amenkhienan of Christ Embassy Abuja that God had spoken that in a matter of weeks, there will be political changes in Nigeria.

His words: “What I am sensing would happen few weeks from now, not months. I have never sensed before what I am sensing now. God is sending an anointing for political authority to the church. The church would affect the government of Nigeria.

There is a shift in the atmosphere.” According to Benny Hinn, God is bringing changes to Nigeria’s political sector. He continued: “The church has to fast for 21 days just like Daniel did, not 20 or 19. Partial fasting, eat only once in a day.

When you fast, I want you to target the individuals you want to see removed from office. Call them by names and their offices. This time you must take the kingdom by force. I see adjustment and changes in the political sector of Nigeria. “The church has the authority. Kathryn Kuhlman said ‘No nation is stronger than the anointing it’s church is carrying. You must declare the changes you want to see while fasting.’”

The American preacher also asked the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) to organise men of God in Nigeria to take a helicopter ride and speak healing, prosperity and wealth over the atmosphere.

“Pray in tongues over Nigeria. I sense a divine anointing for change that will affect the economy of Nigeria positively. You wait when you finish the fast; you will call me and tell me what God has done in Nigeria. The churches in Nigeria will affect the map of Africa.

We will pray for prosperity to rest in Nigeria and all powers not of God will be defeated. “Call the politicians you do not want to remain in power by their names and their offices. When the fast is over watch what happens in Nigeria. This should be organised by CAN and PFN working with all church leaders in all denominations in the nation. The fast should start immediately starting with repentance for the land and the sins of the church,” he said.

Reacting to the prediction, CAN Secretary, Rev. Musa Asaka said that CAN did not invite Benin Hinn, adding that the American prophet did not speak to CAN. “Does he know CAN? Does he have any relationship with CAN, Asake further asked.

Apparently not moved by Benny Hinn’s prediction, Asake said that many people are coming out to give prophesy that have not come to pass. “So he was not here for CAN, he did not talk to CAN and CAN cannot comment on his prophesy,” CAN Secretary said. Also giving his personal opinion on the issue, the Chairman of CAN Lagos State chapter, Apostle Alex Bamgbola explained that nobody needs to tell the church in Nigeria that it is time to rise up, fast and pray.

He said that has been going on before Benny Hinn came. “The issues confronting us are so serious and we know that Christianity is being challenges so fasting and praying have been going on already, we are crying on to the Lord,” Bamgbola added. He, however, noted that there are many prophets all over the world.

“We have enough prophets in Nigeria, so we appreciate his comment that is my personal opinion,” Bamgbola said. He, however, added that prior to Benny Hinn’s coming, CAN Lagos had scheduled prayers and fasting meetings.

“That is part of what I am talking about. It is not because Benny Hinn asked us to fast and pray, we understand that the problems we have is not carnal but spiritual.

We know that we have a serious battle to fight, because the soul of this nation is being contested and the battle is more spiritual than physical,” Apostle Bamgbola added. But PFN President, Dr. Felix Omobude, said that Benny Hinn did not imply that there are no prophets in Nigeria. He however explained that Nigerian Christians have been a praying people.

“Benny Hinn is a known prophet’ I am sure that he did not imply that there are no prophets in Nigeria. There is no need to say he is a foreigner or so, if he had been a Nigerian, of course we will act upon his prophesy,” Omobude said.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/01/can-rejects-benny-hinns-prophesy-nigeria/

See reactions below...

Anie February 1, 2018 at 11:57 pm
It’s so good to know that some folks are still in their kindergarten in their christian walk even when they are celebrated as leaders.Sadly, they don’t grow in God by their religiosity, age or title. The statement has revealed what CAN really stand for. Hatred, politics, pride…name it! It’s soooo sad.

Anyeri January 31, 2018 at 8:47 pm
PRIDE. This is the very sin that makes it look as if God has rejected these people. And they do not seem to be ready to give up their old ways.
They are angry because Benny Hinn seems to respond to only Pst Chris Oyakhilome’s invitation.
God did not send you to attack pastor Chris when you did so several years ago. Now the stone that you rejected has become the chief corner stone.
That is the normal way things go. Read your bible.

TOPE January 30, 2018 at 3:45 pm
IS ASAKA & BAMGBOLA REALLY MEN OF GOD IF YES Y DISREGARD A CALL TO PRAY FOR THE NATION

Adeola January 30, 2018 at 11:24 am
This response by CAN is exactly why Nigeria is where it is. Pride and arrogance of so called spiritual leaders who are not ready to humble themselves and seek the Lordunited as one body of Christ.

Yusuf January 29, 2018 at 7:15 pm
Xtianization of Nigeria in progress! This man has come to expose a hidden agenda. Wonderful work of God. Nigeria remains a secular state. God save Nigeria.

Oluwasegun January 28, 2018 at 8:48 am
God can send any of his children from any part of the world to any part of the world.can should just humble herself and specifically what the man of God said. And don’t behave like the old prophet in the bible.

Lalasticlala... hope you've started fasting?

international liar in collaboration with local liars.bunch of liars.don't still know d god,that tells politics to u.
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
this can Sef is just like a political party....

Benny Hinn is a renowned man of God..he's the spiritual son of Kathryn kulhman

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by victorazy(m): 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
daveP:
SMH. The perceived arrogance in his tone is sickening. if he be true or false, that's not a way to respond to such an issue.

Kingdom of God has been suffering violence and only this force can retrieve it back.

Be warned, mind whom you antagonize.
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by Evince(m): 1:57am On Feb 04, 2018
"what am sensing" which kind of sensor are you. Temperature sensor, level sensor. I guess u are pressure sensor.

My money money prophets in Nigeria rejected ur sensing. Even buhari
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by daveP(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2018
victorazy:

Kingdom of God has been suffering violence and only this force can retrieve it back.

Be warned, mind whom you antagonize.
crap and misquotation. Mind ko, mind ni. Don't goan read the part of Isaiah and Ezekiel that warns against pastors that mislead and face the wrong focus. Be defending mediocrity there.
Re: CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria by daveP(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
which mumu arrogance. They didn't know when they he was helping them to scam the poor. Now the Scammers have become the scamee
Two wrongs don't make a right.

The most duped is Reinhard Bonnie followed by Morris Cerullo when they came early 2000s.

I watched as some big men of God exchanged punches over financial logistics. What happens behind is the most important. That's why our Master will use that to judge us that day. Redirect your servers please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.