Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Unromantic Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unromantic Husband (5998 Views)

thank God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unromantic Husband by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
maclatunji:

Just pounce on him when he thinks he has escaped again and vent your "anger" on him on your bed. You are allowed. (It would be debatable if it were the other way round).

Tell him it is what husband and wife do regularly not seldomly. Don't laugh, I am not joking.

I honestly think the man needs a professional help and I hope it's not too late!
Re: Unromantic Husband by yesoo: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
@Mrs CC,h£ £njoys s£x whn£v£r h£ is intimat£ but I'm usually not satisfi£d though I pr£t£nd to so as not to hurt him.H£ also do£sn't hav£ any £r£ctal problm.
Pls b£ar with my us£ of a r£plac£m£nt for th£ l£tt£r'£'.Th£ button just s£iz£d
Re: Unromantic Husband by maclatunji: 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
yesoo: @Mrs CC,h£ £njoys s£x whn£v£r h£ is intimat£ but I'm usually not satisfi£d though I pr£t£nd to so as not to hurt him.H£ also do£sn't hav£ any £r£ctal problm.
Pls b£ar with my us£ of a r£plac£m£nt for th£ l£tt£r'£'.Th£ button just s£iz£d

I am sorry but you are part of your problem. You are not satisfied when you have it and you pretend? How do you expect him to know and make ammends? Look, we have to learn to walk , talk even eat. Lady, there is no shame in letting your husband know that he isn't reaching his full potential in pleasing you. Teach him how and you might be shocked that the two of you will hit the levels you are looking for.

I repeat no shame in this. It is sad that strangers know you are not satisfied and your husband doesn't know because you pretend!

Has it occurred to you that he may be pretending to be satisfied too?

1 Like

Re: Unromantic Husband by yesoo: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2012
@maclatunji:I'v onc£ told him I didn't £njoy it and hE f£lt soo bad and was moody for a long whil£ that was why I r£solv£d n£v£r to t£ll him again
@kobojunki£:I agr££ with you on discussing it but I actually f£lt sinc£ wasn't a virgin h£ was mor£ £xp£rinc£d and intimacy issu£s wouldn't b£ a chall£ng£ for us
Re: Unromantic Husband by maclatunji: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2012
yesoo: @maclatunji:I'v onc£ told him I didn't £njoy it and hE f£lt soo bad and was moody for a long whil£ that was why I r£solv£d n£v£r to t£ll him again

Interesting! Your husband would like you to see him as a "hunk". This removes the suggestions that he is a homosexual. Now, as for telling him, it is not telling him that is key here but how you say it. Don't be like: "I didn't enjoy it". Be like: "I want you to do XYZ.... I enjoy it more that way.

You guys need to learn to please each other together. He is your husband, figure out how to do it. Maybe you may want to try natural aphrodisiacs as well in your meals.
Re: Unromantic Husband by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
yesoo:
@kobojunki£:I agr££ with you on discussing it but I actually f£lt sinc£ wasn't a virgin h£ was mor£ £xp£rinc£d and intimacy issu£s wouldn't b£ a chall£ng£ for us

Think about what you said there. So because a person is NOT a virg_in, you understood that to automagically mean the person most definitely loves sex? That was your mistake, not your husbands. I mean your thinking was what was flawed from the start and still is.

You need to change your mindset now that you know better, and rather than continue thinking yourself a victim in the situation, confront your husband with the issue you are having(note he does not seem to have any issues with this and that is expected), and try to get him to meet you half way, not expect him to have the solution, as you initially did in all this. Again, I need to re-iterate that your husband is likely not sick, nor does it sound like he has a disease of any kind. You are the one who seems to want sex more than he does, and you are the one who has to talk to him to find you a way to get what you can work with.

1 Like

Re: Unromantic Husband by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
Low libido happens to both male and female. Any idea that he might be gay is crazy. The man has a low sex drive and sex doesn't interest him. I have a friend who never really chased girls while we were teens. His GF then used to beg him for sex, meanwhile we the chasers were getting turned down by our GF's.

Till date my friend confided in me that he sometimes has sex with his wife once in a mnth or two. OP, accept ur fate and engage in self pleasure. That is why i advocate sex before marriage.
Re: Unromantic Husband by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
Gaggi: Low libido happens to both male and female. Any idea that he might be gay is crazy.

That would be because there are no gay people in Nigeria, right?

Gaggi: I have a friend who never really chased girls while we were teens. His GF then used to beg him for sex, meanwhile we the chasers were getting turned down by our GF's.

Till date my friend confided in me that he sometimes has sex with his wife once in a mnth or two.

How can we be sure your friend is not gay? grin grin Remember, being gay is not the same as sleeping with men o. There are men who sleep with men that are not gay and there are gay men who don't, or have not yet slept with men.

And I'm not saying the OP's husband is gay. I'm saying it's a possibility just like several other possibilities have been discussed.

Gaggi: That is why i advocate sex before marriage.

Really? How many men would you like your wife to 'test drive' before settling for you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Employ A Maid/house-help? / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.