Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,497 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo (25511 Views)

Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians / March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow / Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by Promismike(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Any man who doesnt take responsibilities and shift blame is more like a fool will never make headways.

We have such as our president. And this explains why things became so bad within a space of 3yr.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by kernel504(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Yorubas! Today is judgement day. Assuming Tinubu mistakely brought this man into power, and after seeing all these ills around his governement , yet still support him, where is your morals?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by melzabull(f): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2018
This degenerated numbskull BMC of an op again, a senseless buhari arse licker.

whether or not you like it, we shall send the dullard to dairy come 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by emeejinsm: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2018
A lot of people are blind in this country Voting buhari out shouldn't cause problems naa bikonu , lets do it with peace and harmony
After all eze puo eze anochie grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by lelvin(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2018
Pained politicians that have finally joined the camp of wailers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2018
bunch of irredeemable dumbskulls /asslickers!
obj is spot-on! buhari must be sent back to his hell hole in 2019!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by Kokolet11: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2018
Lauretta onochie aka Ngeneukwenu you are ugly being.aso rock ass licker

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2018
Kokolet11:
Lauretta onochie aka Ngeneukwenu you are ugly being.aso rock ass licker

Mynd44 rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2018
I agree with Adams. Nation building is dependent on many factors, and such factors had been raped since OBJ time. So mere two years can miraculously undo the evil.

I still believe in Buhari, and I know I will vote him again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by melzabull(f): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
✔[s]As Elrufai said, we are BUHARISTS.
✔We are not confused as to who we want to continue to lead this nation.
✔If you don't agree with us, no need to curse, abuse & insult
✔Name & promote your alternative to our option
✔You are within your rights.
✔So are we.
✔ Sai Buhari Till 2023, After Which Osinbajo and Elrufai Take Over..
b]
If You Are Pained Join Late Nnamdi Kanu In His Grave..[/s]
When one is CURSED beyond redemption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by mysyto(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2018
try this and thank me later ....6hg3psw
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2018
melzabull:
When one is CURSED beyond redemption

Mynd44 rule 2

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2018
Ngeneukwunnu did you mean "Oshiom hole" or just your usual E-madness? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by itsene: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2018
Buhari will succeed if he can eliminate, biafra, Boko haram , corruption and renegades posing as herdsmen, pipeline vandals and kidnappers.
That's all.
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by melzabull(f): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2018
Senseless fool. Keep calling on your fellow dunce who calls himself a MOD to ban us.

Brainless animal like the dullard

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by melzabull(f): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]The More The Idiotic People Of Biafra (IPOB) Spread Hate Messages Against The President And Hausa Fulani Through Their Vanguard And Authority Newspapers The More They Draw Sympathy For Buhari Towards 2019 From The Majority Voters....They Did It In 2015 And Failed....Calamity Will Meet Them in 2019 and Beyond[/s]...
Utter balderdash

This thing never disappoints

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by bid4rich(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2018
All I see is personal interest - everywhere you go!

Before I forget, Oshiomole, I heard that you are used and dump like tissue paper. I think by now you would have clinch an appointment in this administration. eeeeya sorry Oooo Baba oshio, you have been duped

Sorry if I sound rude Baba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The More The Idiotic People Of Biafra (IPOB) Spread Hate Messages Against The President And Hausa Fulani Through Their Vanguard And Authority Newspapers The More They Draw Sympathy For Buhari Towards 2019 From The Majority Voters....They Did It In 2015 And Failed....Calamity Will Meet Them in 2019 and Beyond...
Is that what you have to say... please this is not about the ipod or the south east people, is about well meaning Nigerians, did you wanna tell me that you are happy with how Buhari Is ruining this country every day from from bad to worst?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by GoodGovernance: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=ikombe post=64745521]

Fixing What

Fixing electricity that OBJ wasted $16b on!

Only the blind cannot see.More power ,ever than before.If you do not have light ,sorry,7,000mega watts cannot go round,but far better than 2000 mega watts

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by Promismike(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2018
EnEnPeecee:
na everything you go dey call MOD
Leave the idiot. She doesn't knw how much she is hated.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by GoodGovernance: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2018
Promismike:
Leave the idiot. She doesn't knw how much she is hated.

hatred is a very bad virtue.
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by rajiraymond(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2018
It's a pity that Atiku's presidential ambition or should I say his political career has finally hit the rock?

Automatically PDP is now dead on arrival with this new party CNM formed by the greedy man called Obasanjo.

It's now between APC and CNM in 2019!

No doubt, PMB rules till 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by Promismike(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2018
GoodGovernance:

hatred is a very bad virtue.
my brother that girl is disgusting. I call her girl cos she reason lik such.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
I just pray that this Tinubu wake up on time before it too late, because supporting Buhari in 2019 will not only consume and destroy you but the whole country.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos / PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State / We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.