Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' (25369 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
greiboy:
So Nigerian ladies don't invite their sugar daddies to their wedding too ba

Guy park well o undecided

I don't support it anyway
sugar daddies do sponsor their sugar babies wedding grin.though the sugar baby must still provide ze oza room service even when married cheesy. na very few sugar daddies dey dey kind enuf to pay off their sugar babies and let them be cheesy.for example Atiku payed off Geneive with a very generous sum after her contract with him expired cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Professional as he claims to be, he still generalises like an illiterate. A handful of weddings you have attended out of the thousands that happen every weekend means that "most " naija men do it. Sucks

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by linearity: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
greiboy:

He said ladies does the same thing as well.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by linearity: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Frenchfriez:
Professional as he claims to be, he still generalises like an illiterate. A handful of weddings you have attended out of the thousands that happen every weekend means that "most " naija men do it. Sucks

I think he might be correct, the sample size that ‘most’ belongs to in the context in which he is talking is....most naija men who has side chick(s).

This totally exclude every 9ja men who does not have a side chick ..... come to think of it, if you don’t have a side chick; the question of inviting one to your wedding is moot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
linearity:

I think he might be correct, the sample size that ‘most’ belongs to in the context in which he is talking is....most naija men who has side chick(s).

This totally exclude every 9ja men who does not have a side chick ..... come to think of it, if you don’t have a side chick; the question of inviting one to your wedding is moot.
I appreciate the angle you are taking it from but you know we can't input a variable or subset into the assertion as that would cause 'chaos'.
Another person can say: "he prolly means most naija guys who value their sidechicks above their wives" , cos apparently a good number of side chicks would go bananas at the mention of inviting them to a wedding with their 'rival'.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nonsense. To be side anything na proud smtg? Total nonsense
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by linearity: 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
Frenchfriez:

I appreciate the angle you are taking it from but you know we can't input a variable or subset into the assertion as that would cause 'chaos'.
Another person can say: "he prolly means most naija guys who value their sidechicks above their wives" , cos apparently a good number of side chicks would go bananas at the mention of inviting them to a wedding with their 'rival'.

Agree, but why would a side chick go bananas in such a situation? Been a side chick presupposes that you are not the main chick.

I think, most ladies who are side chicks do accept their place and position and are in it for the other benefits that flows in and not necessarily to be the main chick or the chick to be taken to the altar.

Only a very few side chicks actively fight or scheme to usurp the place of the main chick and most of them lose out in that battle, as they will irritate the guy by their attempt to upset the balance the guy has created...

If you maintain your current ministry of side chick well, the guy might change his mind and upgrade you to the main chick while he simultaneously demotes or chase away the old main chick and signup a new side chick to take your vacated position.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by lovethchioma(f): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is something that has happening na. It is no news that most men are cheats. Infact they take pride in it like its their birthright.
My happiness is that the women are fast catching up with the game; the women are also becoming polygamous. So, let the games continue.

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Heybeedee(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
it's not a new thing fa
d case I know wella,na one old man for my area wet gat a superstore, it's no more news that he bangs all his salesgels o ,d news koko b say wen one of him sales girl wan marry, him dy act as marriage counselor to them, na him even b chairman of the day for d wedding.. chai, judgement day go hot fa

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Heybeedee(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
it's not a new thing fa
d case I know wella,na one old man for my area wet gat a superstore, it's no more news that he bangs all his salesgels o ,d news koko b say wen one of him sales girl wan marry, him dy act as marriage counselor to them,wettin pain me b say d groom trust m gan even pass d girl mama.. na him even b chairman of the day for d wedding.. chai, judgement day go hot fa

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
The best side chicks are those that know their positions and play it very well.

If you're hired as the Managing Director, please don't try to drag with the CEO. That is all grin
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by SonOfmercy007: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
greiboy:

Did even read what's up there??
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Allansmith: 12:19am On Feb 04, 2018
This is indeed very deep
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Burgerlomo: 12:30am On Feb 04, 2018
DavidEsq:

Fear Yoruba Demonesses

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by lilyheaven: 1:03am On Feb 04, 2018
greiboy:

Abeg go up and read what he wrote, I know you were rushing to be FCT. grin
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by dasparrow: 2:47am On Feb 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Those are good side chics and guys na. Some are 'mature' enough to accept the situation and move on or remain the side piece after marriage.

Another set are very demonic.
With this type, you will be very coded about the whole procedure, then carry the wedding to a different town or planet gaan.

The sugar daddy own done tey na. Sugar daddy [aka] big unkle, benefactor, sponsor, god father, family friend...etc. He can pay for the hall/drinks. If the groom no get better job...e fit collect CV and fix him up. The ignorant groom will go and shake the man sef, come thank am for his support. The support might extend to the other room after marriage. What are sugar daddies for? grin

I go like see as judgement day go be... cheesy cheesy

That is why I maintain most Nigerian marriages are a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Mayflowa(m): 4:23am On Feb 04, 2018
linearity:

Agree, but why would a side chick go bananas in such a situation? Been a side chick presupposes that you are not the main chick.

I think, most ladies who are side chicks do accept their place and position and are in it for the other benefits that flows in and not necessarily to be the main chick or the chick to be taken to the alter.

Only a very few side chicks actively fight or scheme to usurp the place of the main chick and most of them lose out in that battle. as they will irritate the guy by their attempt to upset the balance the guy has created...

If you maintain your current ministry well, the guy might change his mind and upgrade you to the main chick while he simultaneously demoted or chase away the old main chick and signup a new side chick to take you vacate position.

lol. na wa 4 you
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Ilekokonit: 4:40am On Feb 04, 2018
It takes an inhuman sort of bravery / disrespect / carelessness / adulterous spirit for a man to invite his side chick to his wedding or a woman to invite her sugar daddy to her wedding. Talk of rubbing it in his/her face.

Such a husband will probably end up sleeping with his wife's sisters and friends and such a wife may end up sleeping with someone close to her husband because they are addicted to risk because stolen water is sweet.

For the side chick or sugar daddy that has the mind to "thoughtlessly" honour such wedding invitation, suicide is only a step away from attending such adulterous invitations.
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by lanrefront1(m): 4:51am On Feb 04, 2018
That's a lie!

Some Nigeria man invite their side chicks to their wedding. It can never never be most.
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Diso60090(m): 5:42am On Feb 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Those are good side chics and guys na. Some are 'mature' enough to accept the situation and move on or remain the side piece after marriage.

Another set are very demonic.
With this type, you will be very coded about the whole procedure, then carry the wedding to a different town or planet gaan.

The sugar daddy own done tey na. Sugar daddy [aka] big unkle, benefactor, sponsor, god father, family friend...etc. He can pay for the hall/drinks. If the groom no get better job...e fit collect CV and fix him up. The ignorant groom will go and shake the man sef, come thank am for his support. The support might extend to the other room after marriage. What are sugar daddies for? grin

I go like see as judgement day go be... cheesy cheesy

Since there are good side chics and guys na may God bless you with one IJN Amen
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by GrammarCheck: 5:49am On Feb 04, 2018
lovethchioma:
This is something that has happening na. It is no news that most men are cheats. Infact they take pride in it like its their birthright.
My happiness is that the women are fast catching up with the game; the women are also becoming polygamous. So, let the games continue.

Polyandrous.

A woman cannot be polygamous.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by Birminghamvirgo(m): 7:07am On Feb 04, 2018
and so?
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by ruffDiamond: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2018
sidechick or sidesh*t
...I will NEVER MARRY A RAVISHED ,OVERSEXED GIRL FOR A WIFE!

I prefer to remain single ,make my money and have rest of mind

imagine marryine a lady that has been involved in countless s*xescapade,orgy ,hardcore ,two some etc with different sort of men?damn!

tufiakwa!
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by bewla(m): 7:57am On Feb 04, 2018
I go like see as judgement day go be... cheesy cheesy[/quote] judgment day abi
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by amnesty7: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2018
Oga you only know Lagos. Limit your case study there, not the whole country.
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by FeddysWorld(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2018
Hello,
Do you think you are a creative dancer either as and individual or as a group?

Would you like you showcase your talent and creative dance art to the world?

Then this is a FREE opportunity you would not want to miss. We are creating a great platform on instagram and YouTube that will help talented and creative dancers across the world and it is an opportunity for you to compete with others, wim prices and also get to feature in music videos and other entertainment activities.

Interested persons or group must have a short video clip of their dancing skills which you will send to us along with some information you will be ask.

Kindly PM me here if interested or share also if you know people who would be interested.

Note: It is absolutely FREE of charge and no registration fee is needed.

Thank you.
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2018
Preshy561:
fear Yoruba demons cheesy

Yoruba Demon fall on you. Say Amen grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by WiseStarr(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2018
Wetin dey happen now,side chick has known it's place now grin cool
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by LordBaelish: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2018
lovethchioma:

women have been better than men before. it's just nowadays they're getting more brazen
Re: Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' by WiseStarr(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2018
Gentle034:

Noted. but what about the Sugar dad-dies , and the sugar babies? Is it only the side chick own u consume?
Olorun mi e gbami

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man / " Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.