Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye (31286 Views)

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by tellmemore15: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Desyner:

You are quoting that scripure out of context. The "works" being talked about here are the actions that we take as a result of faith that's true. You quoted James 2:15-17 but further reading to verse 23 reveals that the works being talked about is that taken to validate our faith and not the "work done for God to bless".

you are the wrong one here bro, remember, the Gospel is one. faith without works is ....?
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
This was the same man who sold the Fulani dullard to Nigerians as the Messiah...

Abeg he is complicit in the crimes against the good people of middle belt
kai! Watch your unbrittle fingers n thought. Did he ever campaign for PMB? Did he even campaign for his godson Osinbajo? Come off it boy! Nigerians voted for him massively on their own n face it on your own bro.
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by Writs: 3:52am On Feb 05, 2018
Daeylar:

He is being mischievous for trying to compare the 2,

What stops an activist from being a prayer warrior? Can't the activist pray and yet still go out to protest?
Why is he acting like the 2 are mutually exclusive that he has to compare them?

Very mischievous, he is not ready to say or do anything but just said a bunch of confusing mumbo jumbo mixed with prayer and the "word" so that if anyone asks him why he hasn't said anything he will immediately direct the person to this trash He said here.

Damn right.
Trashy cowardly rant from a wimpy master con.
What a nauseating charlatan excuse for a pastor.

The Baptist minister, rev Martin Luther king,
The rev Al Sharpton of America et al, if they were ediotic wimpy parasites like this fake adeyobe, Black America would not be where they are today.

Fake god of mumus.
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by mikedimeji(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2018
divineappo:
am sure u are a rccg member, for ur info, am also a rccg member, youth exco for the matter.

My bible never said "don't criticize your pastor"
Bros, criticism is not the same as being rude to elders take note.
What u can’t say to ur father don’t say it to those old enough to give birth to u in the name of criticism, wisdom is profitable. If u study ur bible carefully u will understand why Prayer and Activism are two parallel line that can never meet.
Only the wise and those that are spiritually inclined will understand not by title
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by mikedimeji(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

So if the elders act like a child
We should look away
Seniority is the downfall of Nigerians
Wisdoms is profitable. A word fitly is spoken is like an apple of Gold in the picture of Silver
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by Desyner: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
tellmemore15:

you are the wrong one here bro, remember, the Gospel is one. faith without works is ....?
works here is putting your faith to action. And not working to support or complement your faith

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical? / Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.