Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (35404 Views)

SOLD SOLD ::Used Set Of Home Theatre With Woofer And Dvd / Real International Phone Numbers For Websites Verification / Welcome To Alaba International Market: Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Darkseid(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Alabaintprice:

Computer village is actually a good place but it is filled with a lot of competitions only the strong can survive there. In a residential area you have chances of making it there, the competition is so much and you are able to sell at a higher price than what you can sell in ikeja. Prices in ikeja are regulated but when you are outside a market structure you can set your price
Thanks for your feedback, I just got a shop and would contact you soon. I once saw someone that looked like you at Ago, judging from your picture.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Darkseid:
Thanks for your feedback, I just got a shop and would contact you soon. I once saw someone that looked like you at Ago, judging from your picture.
Yea, I live in Ago
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by ifexsmarttech(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2019
Alabaintprice:

2gb 1550 4gb 1600 8gb 1650 16gb 2150.... This is the price for original memory card
the

is this wholesale price
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:32am On Mar 13, 2019
ifexsmarttech:
the

is this wholesale price
That's the previous prices. It's cheaper than this now. But this does not apply to just single purchase. This is for quantity price
2gb 980
4gb 1100
8gb 1200
16gb 1600
32gb 2300
64gb 5800
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:44am On Mar 13, 2019
Still in the business

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by ifexsmarttech(m): 6:18am On Mar 22, 2019
good morning, pls I want to go into selling of small phones eg the #2500 small phones and some with 3 Sims. please where and how can I get this products at wholesale price
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:58am On Mar 24, 2019
ifexsmarttech:
good morning, pls I want to go into selling of small phones eg the #2500 small phones and some with 3 Sims. please where and how can I get this products at wholesale price
You can get that at ladipo.
What they sell in wholesale in alaba international is Android phones

2 Likes

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Cheap phone covers...

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 4:59am On Apr 24, 2019
Rechargeable fan with a phone holder. Very unique and different from the normal ones you see around.....

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
Updates

1 Share

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
We are moving forward....
Anticipating the first mobile accessories wholesale e-commerce website. Where people from different parts of Nigeria and Africa can buy goods at wholesale price(same price as been sold in Alaba international market) it is a welcomed development.
Website is already under construction and hoping to run by next month....
More update will be shared...

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2019

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
We are still looking for customers to patronise us.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by templembre1(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2019
I want to start phone accessories business please whatsapp 08186076250
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by row2ray(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2019
Whatsapp me 07033866297 I'm looking to go into the business
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2019
As an importer, let me tell you the open truth, I get a profit of ₦196 from a product of ₦84 .....
Phone purse business is the new gold....

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2019
We are going live soon on our first wholesale mobile accessories website in Nigeria and Africa.

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2019
Joel Communications now buy for customers even if you can't come to the market. We buy goods and pay with our money then when goods get to the location you settle the deliveryan at the park before your goods is realised to you.
All transaction is done in public.

Transaction above ₦300,000 only.

Reason for this is because a lot of people are talking about trusting in the supplier about giving someone else their money without seeing him or her.
It will also reduce the stress of travelling from a far distance down to Alaba international market

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Chyrigel: 2:40pm On May 09, 2019
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by ifexsmarttech(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2019
Please my good people, whr can one get Android phones wholesale at cheap price, Alaba, computer village or ladipo
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by jideofor11(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2019
ifexsmarttech:
Please my good people, whr can one get Android phones wholesale at cheap price, Alaba, computer village or ladipo
Alaba international

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2019
Who is interested in going into phone jacket business.....
The secret is buying the latest numbers in the market.. 10 new models.....

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2019
My new designs coming in next week

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2019
Men designs....
Presently in the market, designs available are only feminine......
New designs coming in next week

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2019
Here for you

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2019
This is what it looks like when you get discount on quantity item...
New purse that sells for ₦350-₦400 I sold for ₦280. Not because I don't want to make profit but in order not to be too greedy I want my customers to make money and sell at Lagos price as well.... So I reduced my price to ₦280 because my profit is still on a high side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.