Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,391 members, 7,864,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) (3419 Views)

Addicted To Call Girls That Smoke / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Why Do I Fall In Love With White Girls That Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Just imagine if the dude she's dating does these things too. grin Happy Sunday, how have you been?
she just got married last Month. I know the guy wey she marry..a nice quiet guy.i just hope she go don do away with that babe habit but knowing her the way i knew her in the past she's chronic chain smoker and drinker.first time she carry cigar stick put for her mouth for my presence i was shocked.u will see in those drinking joint were men dey drink hot and she go dey follow dem dey drink.omo she's a true warri girlcheesy.i never see any girl like dat in my life b4 i tell ucheesy. A happy Sunday to uwink.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Martin0(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
so u won't mind if ur babe or wife dey smoke? What of if one health complication come arise as a result of her constant puffing of cigar. Hope u know na u go shoulder the health billscheesy.smoking and drinking those are the two major things wey dey bring all these yama yama sickness wey we dey get so.

hian lefu na we for you ooo her own self na her doctor for SA na tell her to dey smoke
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Martin0:

hian lefu na we for you ooo her own self na her doctor for SA na tell her to dey smoke
na waoh na wich kain endtime health practitioners dem get for south Africa sefcheesy. Dis is the same south Africa where a former minister of health proclaim for media that if u have sex with a HIV positive person,the quickest way in getting rid of the infection is washing ur genitals with soap and watercheesycheesy..when i hear dat news for radio i was like whaat! shockedshocked.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
na waoh na wich kain endtime health practitioners dem get for south Africa sefcheesy. Dis is the same south Africa where a former minister of health proclaim for media that if u have sex with a HIV positive person,the quickest way in getting rid of the infection is washing ur genitals with soap and watercheesycheesy..when i hear dat news for radio i was like whaat! shockedshocked.
Lefu he's treating me bad lately chasing another lady right in front of my eyes shocked shocked
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Lefu he's treating me bad lately chasing another lady right in front of my eyes shocked shocked
wich girl is that? The Martin i know can never cheat on a babe. Except the other girl don give am decimal 10:10 chopcheesy.

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Martin0(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:

haha well she Don even dey smoke sef b4 I con toast her
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
wich girl is that? The Martin i know can never cheat on a babe. Except the other girl don give am decimal 10:10 chopcheesy.
He's after a new south African lady she was the first to comment on his thread cool check the recent thread he created
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He's after a new south African lady she was the first to comment on his thread cool check the recent thread he created
his most recent thread was like jan15 nacheesy and which south African babe dey here? There's no south African babe here on dis sectioncheesy.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
his most recent thread was like jan15 nacheesy and which south African babe dey here? There's no south African babe here on dis sectioncheesy.
Wait lemme call your attention there cool he's been all over her since morning on different threads
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by ufuosman(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Some people like it, bt I hate it with passion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? / Give Me A Reason Why You Need This Cash / Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.