Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies (6025 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies by Priscy01(f): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2018
A hilarious photo just came in, Female S.ex Doll Gives Birth To Twins, and the photo will definitely make your day.

We may deduce the fact that the trending s.ex dolls are not natural, so they cant probably have off springs, hence just for s.exual fun, but funny enough something like reproduction came up in the course.

Be it fake or real, its just a .sex doll reproducing off springs of s.ex dolls (a set of twins) , and trust me, they are cute.

As Shared Below;
Hahahaha it has finally happened oo, remember the sex doll that was pregnant, she don finally born Ejima, ( obumneme and obiageri)

https://torimill.com/2018/02/see-viral-photos-of-the-pregnant-sx-doll-and-her-twin-babies.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies by Timajohn(m): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2018
Who impregnated her
Re: See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies by kennysam91: 12:30am On Feb 04, 2018
Funny bt is crazy
Re: See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies by Cletus77(m): 1:21am On Feb 04, 2018
Carry on the job kids!! grin
Re: See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 04, 2018
Bad joke cheesy.
Re: See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 04, 2018
Fake ass shit. Daft blogger
Re: See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2018
paedophiles can now order for a doll mom with as many dummy babies as they want, nice move.

(1) (Reply)

My 16 And 17years Old Pictures And How I've Transformed Till Date / What Is The Name Of This Guy? Pictures Attached / MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.