Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi (4587 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / See Photos Of The Pregnant Sex Doll And Her Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2018
An American man got more than what he bargained for in a recent incident as he had a really embarrassing moment when he got stuck inside a $ex doll and had to make a distress call to 911. When police arrived, they fiImed the process of trying to get the man unstuck and it’s extremely hilarious to watch.

The man, simply identified as Andrew, is seen on his bed, begging the uniformed officers who responded to his call, not to call for more help, obviously out of embarrassment. But the officers informed him they needed to as they couldn’t extricate him from the $ex toy on their own.“I’m in pain, Don’t judge me,” he kept screaming in agony. .

“If you don’t want to be judged, don’t call the sheriff’s department,” a male officer replied in exasperation.

The officers had to ask him some uncomfortable questions in order to figure out a way to help him.

“Are you stuck inside or under,” a female officer asked.

Andrew replied: “A little bit of all that.”

The male officer then said in a cheeky manner: “Can I ask you a question, man to man? And I don’t know her very well (referring to the #ex doll). Are you going in the front or back cos I honestly can’t tell.”

Andrew replied: “Right now, I’m doing the front ’cause I already, I sort of messed up the back a little.”

It’s hard not to laugh at this point as the male officer inhales audibly, then exhales and asks him, “sort of messed up the back?”

To which Andrew replied: “I’m getting judged so completely.”

The male officer then faced the camera and said: “K!ds at home, in case you’re watching, there’s a whole lot of predicaments in the world you can get out of with a simple understanding of some physics and some chemistry. So what’re you gonna do?”

The officers then warmed up their hands then tried to force the $ex doll up. Andrew screamed out in pain at this but it didn’t work immediately. After so much effort, they finally succeeded in freeing the man.

Very Funny ..See Photos Here >>> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/04/21/american-man-gets-stuck-inside-s3x-doii-and-calls-for-police-help/
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by orlabass(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ehhhhh...the sexdoll must be Kenya version..
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
may be
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Young Man’s Gesture to his Great Grandmother Goes Viral! (photos) >> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/04/21/young-mans-gesture-to-his-great-grandmother-goes-viral-photos/
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Naijabash:
An American man got more than what he bargained for in a recent incident as he had a really embarrassing moment when he got stuck inside a $ex doll and had to make a distress call to 911. When police arrived, they fiImed the process of trying to get the man unstuck and it’s extremely hilarious to watch.

The man, simply identified as Andrew, is seen on his bed, begging the uniformed officers who responded to his call, not to call for more help, obviously out of embarrassment. But the officers informed him they needed to as they couldn’t extricate him from the $ex toy on their own.“I’m in pain, Don’t judge me,” he kept screaming in agony. .

“If you don’t want to be judged, don’t call the sheriff’s department,” a male officer replied in exasperation.

The officers had to ask him some uncomfortable questions in order to figure out a way to help him.

“Are you stuck inside or under,” a female officer asked.

Andrew replied: “A little bit of all that.”

The male officer then said in a cheeky manner: “Can I ask you a question, man to man? And I don’t know her very well (referring to the #ex doll). Are you going in the front or back cos I honestly can’t tell.”

Andrew replied: “Right now, I’m doing the front ’cause I already, I sort of messed up the back a little.”

It’s hard not to laugh at this point as the male officer inhales audibly, then exhales and asks him, “sort of messed up the back?”

To which Andrew replied: “I’m getting judged so completely.”

The male officer then faced the camera and said: “K!ds at home, in case you’re watching, there’s a whole lot of predicaments in the world you can get out of with a simple understanding of some physics and some chemistry. So what’re you gonna do?”

The officers then warmed up their hands then tried to force the $ex doll up. Andrew screamed out in pain at this but it didn’t work immediately. After so much effort, they finally succeeded in freeing the man.

Very Funny ..See Photos Here >>> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/04/21/american-man-gets-stuck-inside-s3x-doii-and-calls-for-police-help/
you deserve a ban
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: “I’m Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies” – Photo >> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/04/21/tim-westwood-shreds-his-credit-cards-im-tired-of-dating-dependent-ladies-photo/
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 1:22am On Apr 22, 2018
WATCH New Music Video: Iyanya – Biko >> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/04/21/new-music-video-iyanya-biko/
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by IdeyFindWife: 1:32am On Apr 22, 2018
angry where this sexxx doll craziness is going no be here

He got stuck inside

Fellow Africans, somebody show me the jazz or fetish charms in that
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2018
ok
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by internetpo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
SMH.

This is not so funny.
Se what sex doll has caused?
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Ayobami7(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lolz

Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
cry
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 5:22am On Apr 24, 2018
grin
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2018
:::"""'
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by gonkin(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sex doll care. Nothing beats the real human skin. I would rather jerk off my willy by hand than to stick it in a doll
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Bluezy13(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hehehe...
Even doll follow tire!
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by policy12: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
The male organ is a stupid thing...you can still have an erection even when angry after finding your wife red handed with another man... I'm still studying this organ... No wonder it has it's own head...it can think contrary to the owner...

TRUE OR FALSE
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Available apply
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Naijabash(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi by Lordbooster(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sure say no be aba made so...well checkout my signature for some steaming hot video 18+ o

(1) (Reply)

Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] / I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined / In Response To Making Love During Menstruation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.