Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (924 Views)

I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? / Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 04, 2018
Re: . by donstan18: 12:57am On Feb 04, 2018
The only way to stop it is by slapping a female soldier, she'll help you stop it.

C'omon will you go and apologize to that innocent young lady, keep begging her, don't be stupid.

3 Likes

Re: . by Cletus77(m): 1:03am On Feb 04, 2018
You slapped your gf six times? Even drunkards show love to their lovers even at the apex of drunkenness! Your case dey IFA hand!

1 Like

Re: . by amakadihot87(f): 1:05am On Feb 04, 2018
Y not hit yourself if u r drunk.......u r mad

1 Like

Re: . by Shedrack777: 1:08am On Feb 04, 2018
the best way to get her back is to go slap her mom or dad seven times. chikena
Re: . by JULIE1925(f): 1:08am On Feb 04, 2018
Jkfc:
Today is the worst day of my life,

As I write this, I just bantered my girlfriend out of anger.
I was so upset and I slapped her.
I have never slapped a girl before in my life with this type of seriousness..
I kept slapping her even when she covered her face up-to five times until she ran away screaming.

I am such a mess, I feel so bad.
I tried begging her and all but she isn't happy.
This is such a disgrace to me and my family, I never knew I had something like this in me. I took a little alcohol and this is the results.
God help me, God forgive me. I never want to treat any woman like this. I feel so evil and less of a man.

I have a problem here, does anyone have any advice on how to stop this foolish trait forvever...
Please

Stop drinking alcohol more than u can consume or juz stop it. Hitting someone u love is the worst thing u will ever do in ur entire life cos that's the same hands u used to caress her..

U only give slap when ur Making rough sex sha, damn that's very sweet grin tongue
Re: . by dhavel: 1:09am On Feb 04, 2018
Jkfc:

I kept slapping her even when she covered her face up-to five times until she ran away screaming.

This is such a disgrace to me and my family, I never knew I had something like this in me. I took a little alcohol and this is the results.
God help me, God forgive me. I never want to treat any woman like this. I feel so evil and less of a man.

I have a problem here, does anyone have any advice on how to stop this foolish trait forvever...
Please

Guy u mess up... Plz don't blame ur action on alcohol.. U for cross high way instead of hitting a woman undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by JudgementHammer: 1:12am On Feb 04, 2018
JULIE1925:

Stop drinking alcohol more than u can consume or juz stop it. Hitting someone u love is the worst thing u will ever do in ur entire life cos that's the same hands u used to caress her..

U only give slap when ur Making rough sex sha, damn that's very sweet grin tongue
Mature and constructive advice. You deserve a dilldo! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by youngbravian(m): 1:22am On Feb 04, 2018
6 times in a row? this is spiritual sturv..hope they've tie you down, mk uno enter market
Re: . by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 04, 2018
undecided

you got drunk
then got upset for no reason and pounced on your girl
you gave her 5 to 6 slaps.
you would have continued if she hadnt escaped for her life.....

from the above analysis i can only conclude that you are a Mad man.

1 Like

Re: . by Jamariwolff(f): 1:30am On Feb 04, 2018
And if one should dig deep, youll discover this op is a broke ass living in a half room apartment in one rural nameless community. But ladies never learn!!!!

I wonder how some ladies always enter into these abusive relationship, you decided to blame alcohol after slapping someone that you've never invested in.

Broke fool,

my own rule is lay your hands on me and lose that same hand that same day. Nonsense.
Re: . by JULIE1925(f): 2:13am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Mature and constructive advice. You deserve a dilldo! grin grin

grin

Hahahahahaha..PVC type is ok, but im a meaty lover all day everyday ooo tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:
The only way to stop it is by slapping a female soldier, she'll help you stop it.

C'omon will you go and apologize to that innocent young lady, keep begging her, don't be stupid.
Thanks, I have been begging her through the night.
She broke up with me. But I am not concerned about that, I just need her forgiveness
Re: . by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
And if one should dig deep, youll discover this op is a broke ass living in a half room apartment in one rural nameless community. But ladies never learn!!!!

I wonder how some ladies always enter into these abusive relationship, you decided to blame alcohol after slapping someone that you've never invested in.

Broke fool,

my own rule is lay your hands on me and lose that same hand that same day. Nonsense.
It was a mistake, a complete mistake.
I have never done this before in my life....
I feel bad about myself already,...
Please don't add to it
Re: . by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2018
JULIE1925:

Thanks for the advice.
I feel like I should appologize to the whole world for doing this. It's really terrible
Re: . by TomHagen: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Broke fool,

Na so.
E- warrior.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2018
Naughty you...how could you go apologise to her.
Re: . by FriendofGod: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2018
Jkfc:

Please

Too many errors in a short post.

Anyway, that is not the most pressing issue. The pressing issue is that you physically assaulted somebody. You have realized your faults and you need to discipline yourself in the future because it may soon become a habit. First thing first, go and apologize. Don't expect her to just forgive you immediately. In short, don't even expect her to forgive you ever again.

But I will also like to know what your girlfriend did or had been doing to get you so worked up as to hit her repeatedly, not even once.

(1) (Reply)

See The Pre-wedding Photos Of A Coursemate ( Photos ) / #bbnaija: Tobi & Alex plays dirty in The Presence Of Cee-c And Others (video) / Police arrest 3yrsold twins caught in the act of homosexuality in Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.