Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why Not Blame God For This? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Blame God For This? (1618 Views)

Yet They Blame God / "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2018
adepeter2027:
no and yes, depending on various factors involved which you failed to mention.

So what's your point?
if job got times 2 of all he lost, and more beautiful children than the first ones and still lived to see his great grand children when then do we still think that God did nt do Job well?
Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2018
adepeter2027:

Gosh.

YOU'RE really taking some parts of the Bible to be literally true & accurate
if u are a medical doctor and u are asked a question in ur field of study when will u answer the person from, will u begin to qoute history for the person..
Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by adepeter2027(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
if job got times 2 of all he lost, and more beautiful children than the first ones and still lived to see his great grand children when then do we still think that God did nt do Job well?

Chaii
Anyways,
YOU'RE painting god as good but when we mention his blood sucking acts, you resort to say "taking out of context"
Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by adepeter2027(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
if u are a medical doctor and u are asked a question in ur field of study when will u answer the person from, will u begin to qoute history for the person..
reasons for these pls because I seem to be lost.
Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2018
adepeter2027:
reasons for these pls because I seem to be lost.
whenever we are been asked any question as a christian and we bring the answer from the bible, people are nt always happy, u will hear them saying that we should use another thing to explain to them..
Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by adepeter2027(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
whenever we are been asked any question as a christian and we bring the answer from the bible, people are nt always happy, u will hear them saying that we should use another thing to explain to them..
Ooo oh.. Now I understand. Anyways, people like us don't agree to the Bible cos of the following reasons.
1. it's scientifically inaccurate.
2. intellectually anemic and abusive.
3. Completely contradictory.
4. Vastly plagiarised.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2018
adepeter2027:

Ooo oh.. Now I understand. Anyways, people like us don't agree to the Bible cos of the following reasons.
1. it's scientifically inaccurate.
2. intellectually anemic and abusive.
3. Completely contradictory.
4. Vastly plagiarised.
does science have anwer to all questions, or solution to all problems..
Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by adepeter2027(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
does science have anwer to all questions, or solution to all problems..
Science haven't and hasn't answered all problems but has and have answered all it claimed.

Science had answered most that religion couldn't answer..

Now lemme ask you my own question
What has religion and Christianity really answered which is "beneficial" to man?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
adepeter2027:

Science haven't and hasn't answered all problems but has and have answered all it claimed.

Science had answered most that religion couldn't answer..

Now lemme ask you my own question
What has religion and Christianity really answered which is "beneficial" to man?
i do nt know much about other religion, bt as a christian, i can confidently tell u that christ has giving deliverance from all of our troubles, sicknesses, poverty and untimely death...
Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by festwiz(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
i do nt know much about other religion, bt as a christian, i can confidently tell u that christ has giving deliverance from all of our troubles, sicknesses, poverty and untimely death...
What? This was posted moments ago

https://www.nairaland.com/4328733/mother-child-die-after-falling

You need a lobotomy for this level of ignorance.

Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
festwiz:

What? This was posted moments ago

https://www.nairaland.com/4328733/mother-child-die-after-falling

You need a lobotomy for this level of ignorance.
u are geting it all wrong, what makes u think that the woman is a christian?if u are sick u have to go to the hospital to see doctors, the same thing is applicable to us when we need protection from God, u have to come to him, read isaiah 55vs6..
Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by festwiz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
what makes u think that the woman is a christian?..
Really?

So, if your god is for christians only, then the remaining 5billion+ people in the world deserves to die untimely? Die of diseases? Even little kids who are yet to attain the age of reasoning? Die of famine or hunger? The last time i checked, the above conditions also affect christians. Just 'cause you are okay right now does not mean you are doing anything differently than others.

A man can smoke a pack of cigarettes a day everyday for 50 years and dies at the age of 70, whilst another is living healthy but still dies due to cancer at the age of 20. Things happen due to circumstances we find ourselves not because one is a christian, muslim, jewish, rastafarian, pythagorist, universalist, scientologist etc.

Peace.
Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
festwiz:
Really?

So, if your god is for christians only, then the remaining 5billion+ people in the world deserves to die untimely? Die of diseases? Even little kids who are yet to attain the age of reasoning? Die of famine or hunger? The last time i checked, the above conditions also affect christians. Just 'cause you are okay right now does not mean you are doing anything differently than others.

A man can smoke a pack of cigarettes a day everyday for 50 years and dies at the age of 70, whilst another is living healthy but still dies due to cancer at the age of 20. Things happen due to circumstances we find ourselves not because one is a christian, muslim, jewish, rastafarian, pythagorist, universalist, scientologist etc.

Peace.
read the book of john 1 vs 12, as many that receive him, to them he gave power to become the sons/daughters of God..

the little baby is innocent, no doubt about that, bt what about the mum?at her age any decision taken by her mum will affect her possetively or nagatively..

as for the other 5billion u talked about, read romans 10:10..
Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by festwiz(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
read the book of john 1 vs 12, as many that receive him, to them he gave power to become the sons/daughters of God..

the little baby is innocent, no doubt about that, bt what about the mum?at her age any decision taken by her mum will affect her possetively or nagatively..

as for the other 5billion u talked about, read romans 10:10..

Take care man. Lemme quietly exit this thread.

Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 05, 2018
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord.
As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Re: Why Not Blame God For This? by tintingz(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
the wisdom of God is folishness b4 men and the wisdom of men is folishness b4 God
Since the wisdom of God is foolishness before us, why should we bother and hold to his foolishness?

asuustrike2009:
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord.
As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Then such God is unknown, he do things without reasoning but unfortunately people are the ones speaking for Yahweh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los / Devilish Doctrine Called Christmas And GOD Hates It - Deeds of the Nicolaitanes / Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.