Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye (26860 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Nsukka Urban(photos) / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
ossiken:
Just one road out of many in his constituiency we no go hear word let him lobby to complete the others then we go know say him dry work
how many has the governor done or rep or smart adeyemi?
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
stop telling lies
every govt trumpets its achievements
Go and sit down I was not writing to you.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
t111:

There are so many projects going on around the country,you would keep critising the government simply because you are ignorant of what is going on around,now someone is updating your ignorant mind and instead of you to learn,you are comparing mentality...talk less,learn more
I do not need you to educate me because I know a lot about the Nigerian system and criticism is part of governance it is not new.Who does not know we have projects that have been abandoned in this country.If you do not understand the message I was passing across do not quote what you do not understand government should do it's job and should not announce or wait for a thank you from the people it is part of the reason they were elected and is mandatory.You are the one who should educate yourself not me.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Go and sit down I was not writing to you.
if you can't take criticsm please don't talk in public,just keep your foolishness to yourself and wallow in said ignorance
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
if you can't take criticsm please don't talk in public,just keep your foolishness to yourself and wallow in said ignorance
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Same here dear good night.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Same here dear good night.
good riddance

you're the one who home tarined to throw insult once you lose argument
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
good riddance

you're the one who home tarined to throw insult once you lose argument
I have nothing to lose because I am not competing with you checked your profile and I saw you follow the annoying mikolo guy it seems it is you as well so next time don't quote.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I have nothing to lose because I am not competing with you checked your profile and I saw you follow the annoying mikolo guy it seems it is you as well so next time don't quote.
very easy to not be quoted
don't post
don't reply
don't mention
you go school so?
you're starting to seem slow
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
very easy to not be quoted don't post don't reply don't mention you go school so?
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by delpee(f): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
@OP
You're looking for BIG trouble and you have a very foolish friend or maybe a 'frenemy'.

Read through the responses here. Your solution lies therein if you're wise.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2018
I really appreciate NL for the wonderful Job you are doing. I don't know if I'm one million Naira richer or not. Barely 3hrs after you posted my story about the married man and the blackmail consideration, The man called me and asked if I still needed the 500k and I said no, he asked if i have gotten it from somewhere and replied "God provided ". Then he paused and asked if I was planning any evil against him, immediate I suspected that he must have read my story on NL. I was so scared and I opened up, I told him the truth and asked for forgiveness.
He told me he knew what I was planning all this while, but he has been patiently waiting for me to call with the first threat. That my friend told him everything and he has slept with her three times. He advised I stayed away from her and he also said that I have been considering this for over a month which was about the same time my gf instigated the idea.

After the long conversation, he dropped the call and I got an alert of one million Naira from him. I was amazed, I called him back and told him to send his details. I want to return the money, but he said I should have it for my troubles. He also said he is still waiting for me to come around, that he would make me a millionaire within a few months only if I let him. I know sleeping with him is out of the question but I'm still confused. I don't know if I should keep calling him to return the money or if u should keep the money. Thank you BOM family for the advice and insult. I'm not perfect, we learn everyday.
bishopkay:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be0vRglFou_/?taken-by=break_or_makeup

Well depends on the man in question. A man like me would kill you for that... Yes kill you literally but make you suffer first. I would make sure I enjoy it. Then I would extend it to that friend then your family.

He would beg his wife and you said yourself the man is rich abi? He would leave the country but then, your dead already. if you think 500k is worth your life, go ahead.

He's sent you money twice you didn't refuse and you won't give him sex but you want more without strings attached abi? Is he your father? If he wasn't there, won't you go look for another way to raise that money? Foolish black mailing b1tch! Go ahead na
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by psucc(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yes I do! He is Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio, GCON The immediate past Gov of Akwa Ibom State. He is presently the Minority Leader in the Upper House.
Abfinest007:
do u even know ur own senator
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by bishopkay: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2018
Teetopz:
I really appreciate NL for the wonderful Job you are doing. I don't know if I'm one million Naira richer or not. Barely 3hrs after you posted my story about the married man and the blackmail consideration, The man called me and asked if I still needed the 500k and I said no, he asked if i have gotten it from somewhere and replied "God provided ". Then he paused and asked if I was planning any evil against him, immediate I suspected that he must have read my story on NL. I was so scared and I opened up, I told him the truth and asked for forgiveness.
He told me he knew what I was planning all this while, but he has been patiently waiting for me to call with the first threat. That my friend told him everything and he has slept with her three times. He advised I stayed away from her and he also said that I have been considering this for over a month which was about the same time my gf instigated the idea.

After the long conversation, he dropped the call and I got an alert of one million Naira from him. I was amazed, I called him back and told him to send his details. I want to return the money, but he said I should have it for my troubles. He also said he is still waiting for me to come around, that he would make me a millionaire within a few months only if I let him. I know sleeping with him is out of the question but I'm still confused. I don't know if I should keep calling him to return the money or if u should keep the money. Thank you BOM family for the advice and insult. I'm not perfect, we learn everyday.

Well I am glad you got paid either ways. The man is a good man and has a good heart; probably not too smart upstairs though (for sending his nudes) I'd never do that. Such men are the worse kind of men to cross because they take very little things personally as they feel everyone who crosses them did so cos of their simplicity! Don't ever contemplate that option again in your life and go delete those pictures you have of him for good

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=Ladyhippolyta88 post=64806398][/b](people)[b]
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
When government does not know it's job this is what happens it had to get to a deplorable state before they [b][/b](Nigeria would be)[b][/b]announce road construction,electricity megawatts currently being generated,Ground breaking ceremony of one project or the other is this [/i](news)[i].In[/s]( countries)[s] where government know their work it is a normal thing and it is not announced to the whole world.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
get
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is people like you and mentalities like yours that will deceive government in a [/s](normal democracy)[s]military are they suppose to announce all these.If you can't comprehend what I meant don't fool yourself by mentioning me.
corrected

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa / This Is President Buhari's Itinerary For His Two-day Visit To Lagos / Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.