Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua (989 Views)

Kassim Afegbua Declares Support For APC, Ize-Iyamu In Edo / FG Reacts To Dapchi Girls Release, Says 76 Students Released In Ongoing Process / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by Reelectbuhari: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
On channels TV now
Kassim Afegbua, IBB's media aide is live on ChannelsTV now!
"I've been doing this job for the past 14yrs and I've never issued a statement from IBB and it was rebutted"
"I've since spoken to the former military President and he stands by the statement"
On the so-called rebuttal:
"Immediately I saw the statement describing IBB as GCON, I knew it did not emanate from him"
"I sat with IBB and we articulated those points in that statement"

2 Likes

Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by chimerase2: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
which one re we to believe
Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lalasticlala, if human beings are talking to you, you would not listen....you would be listening to ngeneukwenu. You prefer to listen to liars and purveyors of untruths than do the right thing...

Continue misinforming Nigerians... Weldone sire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by ettybaba(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Too many Dramas in Nigeria.
Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Na Tonye authorise am
Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lalasticlala just dey provoke me...

Remove that nonsense frrom front page joor...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by BakireBulmaker: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Okay
Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by TheFreeOne: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
If true then APC/Buboo is seriously jittery over the statement and had to concoct a rebuttal cheesy

OBJ now feeling...ntoor grin

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/02/04/babangida-authorised-the-statement-i-issued-spokesperson/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=ChannelsTV-+AutoPoster&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by luvinhubby(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/controversy-as-spokesman-insists-ibb-authorised-vote-out-buhari-in-2019-statement.html?__twitter_impression=true

It is very obvious that Buhari Media Centre are desperately trying to deflate the huge impact of IBB's letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by eljimmah: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
angry
APC and lies.... Ngenewhatever, sarrkid, omenkaleaks and co were trying to do damage control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by deomelllo: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
Any story without IBB on Audio/video is FAKE and worthless ipob fabrication.

Why is this thing driving Igbos crazy ?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by papaejima1: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Gbagam!

1 Like

Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
On channels TV now
Kassim Afegbua, IBB's media aide is live on ChannelsTV now!
"I've been doing this job for the past 14yrs and I've never issued a statement from IBB and it was rebutted"
"I've since spoken to the former military President and he stands by the statement"
On the so-called rebuttal:
"Immediately I saw the statement describing IBB as GCON, I knew it did not emanate from him"
"I sat with IBB and we articulated those points in that statement"
Back to Daura

1 Like

Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by Princessfa(f): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: IBB Did Not Refute His Press Release Says Aide Kassim Afegbua by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2018

(1)

Trekkers Should Start Trekking For Buhari Now – Reno Omokri. / I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu / Ibori Bags Chieftancy Title As Gov Okowa Storms Kabowei Kingdom Patani.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.