Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth (4890 Views)

Lady Recounts Her Interesting Encounter With A Tall, Dark Handsome Man (vid) / When A Foreign Woman Says "Tall Dark And Handsome" / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Betterwish: 12:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Hy guys, this is my first post,i hope to pass some raw truth, although long,try to read it to the end.

Some are going to hate it. anyway for those am sorry in advance wink

Am a tall dark and handsome Nigerian guy but an introvert. we are four in my family,two boys and two girls, my younger brother is tall fair and handsome.
Now my experience ,everthing here is real,no fiction Whatsoever.

my brother and I live together in a three room apartment,we also have real close friends,emma,average fair and handsome but a real Yoruba demon,and tunde short handsome and dark
whenever I come on nairaland to check what women love,most I see is tall dark and handsome which always leaves me more confident.but each and everytime I always notice Emma and my younger brother always gets the girls.including tunde.but Emma own became another thing,that guy can sweep through the ladies like no tomorrow.all Emma has to do is turn up with his classy swag n charming smile and he gets the ladies, he gets different ladies every week, even though he is in a serious relationship with two pretty ladies,still girls throw themselves at him. I became wondering why, but couldn't ask him. one day I discussed it with my brother,he laughed n said kelv,ladies will say different things n do another thing,be there forming tall dark and handsome,that I should google sexiest men alive,n see that the top 10 are not tall dark and handsome,but all those men have something in common, handsome sexy and confident...before his babe showed up and I left,i thought about it that night,i was like wow!!!!! I saw Emma the next day and ask him, baba demon how far, tell me the secret,how you dey take get girls easily,
the guy say,kelv see, women love classy, sexy rich bad guys.women don't really discriminate against skin tone,except few which I don't even like cos they are always very black like charcoal, fat or insecure about their looks, or some that had bad experiences with fair guys.even the white girls that started it was not talking about us black men.that every rich handsome guy that is Gud in bed especially in Nigeria.gets the most girls,even one of his side chick follow they shout tall dark and handsome..he is always laughing when he sees sissy poor nigg*asking women there ideal man, instead of hustling for money and taking the bull by the horn,some women will always be confused �.
they will always love bold and confident men.smh.attractive is attractive,both fair and dark,imagine saying that girl would be pretty if she was fair.just be confident,omo since that day ehnn my eyes cleared,but I noticed that most women who loves me are muscular women who thinks the fair guy are soft or reserved women who don't like too much headache,

so guys out there including the short,too black,fat or ugly guys remember that some women are shape shifter they don't know what they like,till you appear,

banky w fair skinned married adesua fair skinned,wizkid and Davido both short guys but have many baby mamas.kevin hart short but married a tall beautiful woman. just be comfortable in your own skin,both guys and girls and you will meet people who love you just the way you are.internet is deceiving,especially for dark skinned guys and girls......
internet and the real world are two different things.
drops pen.... but still I love my tall dark and handsome body,will never bleach my skin for anything�

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Jamariwolff(f): 12:11am On Feb 05, 2018
Who told you you're handsome?

So bcuz you have a black face, girls should discard other guys and follow you.

Everyone giving himself hope these days.

Don't go work for money.

9 Likes

Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Betterwish: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Don't go work for money.
but you girls always claim tall dark and handsome makes you w*t,i just corrected the belief and you are hating already SMH for you.

5 Likes

Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 05, 2018
In summary;

Just be comfortable in your own skin,both guys and girls and you will meet people who love you just the way you are.internet is deceiving

kiss kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Jamariwolff(f): 12:24am On Feb 05, 2018
Betterwish:
but you girls always claim tall dark and handsome makes you w*t,i just corrected the belief and you are hating already SMH for you.
yes we love tall dark and handsome. But you haven't answered my question, how do you you're handsome?
A might find you handsome but B might not. so stop assuming you look fine to everyone except you have a face like this actor's face below.

4 Likes

Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 05, 2018
LOL. I think you were unable to get the girls 'cause you presumed looks could get you women.

2 Likes

Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by babasolution: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2018
ds dulling guys that are just living for women,guys ds days are pathetic
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Betterwish: 12:35am On Feb 05, 2018
kimbraa:
LOL. I think you were unable to get the girls 'cause you presumed looks could get you women.
yea dear, but that was then, nothing more attractive than a hardworking rich man
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Betterwish: 12:38am On Feb 05, 2018
women will always prefer men like e money,femi otedola to some average model looking Nigerian
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2018
Betterwish:
yea dear, but that was then, nothing more attractive than a hardworking rich man
You don't have to be necessarily rich. Be hardworking, comfortable and most importantly; have some character. A tall, dark, and handsome guy with a mixture of the aforementioned is a catch.

2 Likes

Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by madami123: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Don't go work for money.

Na girls like this sexdoll go replace

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 05, 2018
kimbraa:

That's the mistake the tall fine boiz always make.
Over confidence about their looks, and ladies drooling and whining their egos on facebook, made them so laid back, and forget what's real in life. it's annoying.
While the average height, ruggedly OK guy with great confidence in his walk, speech and outlook and probably staying in a miniflat but with solid gadgets in their. He can basically give his girl.,solid trips, when she comes around.

Tell me, Who wouldn't want to be around him?

Am pretty but grounded. I will never allow. My. Looks and sweet praises deceive me from what's real.

And the reality is this for both handsome men and pretty women.. After God, next is Money and that's the plain truth.

2 Likes

Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Jamariwolff(f): 12:50am On Feb 05, 2018
madami123:

Na girls like this sexdoll go replace
I thought you're a paedophile in love with a 16 year old girl according to your previous thread. Uncle, I don't think they have 16 year old dolls yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by luminouz(m): 12:51am On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Don't go work for money.
U keep jumping from thread to thread like a menstruating ferret n yet ur a guy hiding under a female moniker!!!!
It's 2018 na ...have some shame....I dey already shame for u sef!

9 Likes

Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Jamariwolff(f): 12:53am On Feb 05, 2018
luminouz:

U keep jumping from thread to thread like a menstruating ferret n yet ur a guy hiding under a female moniker!!!!
It's 2018 na ...have some shame....I dey already shame for u sef!
k

2 Likes

Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by luminouz(m): 12:53am On Feb 05, 2018
kimbraa:
You don't have to be necessarily rich. Be hardworking, comfortable and most importantly; have some character. A tall, dark, and handsome guy with a mixture of the aforementioned is a catch.
N for the first time u got my attention!
Spot on!!!
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 05, 2018
alexialin:

Over confidence about their looks, and ladies drooling and whining their egos on facebook, made them so laid back, and forget what's real in life. it's annoying.
While the average height, ruggedly OK guy with great confidence in his walk, speech and outlook and probably staying in a miniflat but with solid gadgets in their. He can basically give his girl.,solid trips, when she comes around.

Am pretty but grounded. I will never allow. My. Looks and sweet praises deceive me from what's real.

And the reality is this for both handsome men and pretty women.. After God, next is Money and that's the plain truth.

Madame, this one you haven't slept by 1am, are you doing Night Vigil ? cheesy
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2018
cruchenutii:

Madame, this one you haven't slept by 1am, are you doing Night Vigil ? cheesy

My dear, night vigil ke cheesy

At all o

Am calculating my movements, activities and things I will do this week, starting from 10am today . Anyways I always sleep late. It's part of me already.

U nko?
How come u sef, dey awake? undecided
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Betterwish: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2018
kimbraa:
yea I understand,but I just wanted to correct some belief that my dark skinned is a better catch than fair skinned guys,cos till date my younger brother who is an extrovert gets girls easier than me, so I wonder were the notion stands.
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by mystery22: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2018
hmm, nice one op very insightful,thats why laugh when I see men open thread about dark Vs fair skinned,in the real world a handsome Jason mamoa of game of thrones will have his pick of women, only an insecure girl wouldn't date him, so will idris Elba have his. the thing is Brad Pitt and George Clooney will always have more women than Jason and Idris. even in Nigeria who wouldn't date Bryan okwara or Alex ekubo or younger version of R.m.d.. only the insecure girls,cos they know many women want him, hence the insecurity or the fat girls who think they can't handle her. most ladies I encounter are color blind, but dont be too cocky,cos that's a turnoff for made women like alexialin.
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by mystery22: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2018
hmm, nice one op very insightful,thats why laugh when I see men open thread about dark Vs fair skinned,in the real world a handsome Jason mamoa of game of thrones will have his pick of women, only an insecure girl wouldn't date him, so will idris Elba have his. the thing is Brad Pitt and George Clooney will always have more women than Jason and Idris. even in Nigeria who wouldn't date Bryan okwara or Alex ekubo or younger version of R.m.d.. only the insecure girls,cos they know many women want him, hence the insecurity or the fat girls who think they can't handle her. most ladies I encounter are color blind, but dont be too cocky,cos that's a turnoff for made women like our alexialin.
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2018
mystery22:
hmm, nice one op very insightful,thats why laugh when I see men open thread about dark Vs fair skinned,in the real world a handsome Jason mamoa of game of thrones will have his pick of women, only an insecure girl wouldn't date him, so will idris Elba have his. the thing is Brad Pitt and George Clooney will always have more women than Jason and Idris. even in Nigeria who wouldn't date Bryan okwara or Alex ekubo or younger version of R.m.d.. only the insecure girls,cos they know many women want him, hence the insecurity or the fat girls who think they can't handle her. most ladies I encounter are color blind, but dont be too cocky,cos that's a turnoff for made women like our alexialin.

grin you try

Seriously I hate cocky attitude. If you like handsome like George Clooney and be successful like him.
Any trace of cockiness I sight? Mehn just take me as your neighbor and forget about relationship /friendship.
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Betterwish:
yea I understand,but I just wanted to correct some belief that my dark skinned is a better catch than fair skinned guys,cos till date my younger brother who is an extrovert gets girls easier than me, so I wonder were the notion stands.

The notion is? You are either stiff necked, or stingy or looking overly serious.
Try and loosen up with ladies, smile, chip in one or two jokes (am not saying u should be a clown o) but simply lighten the mood, with smiles. Look direct into her eyes as u talk. Dress smart at work. When u are at home and strolling ? Dress like a basketballer, Shebi u have the height sef.
Then buy that earpiece, that big one trending guys use and place either behind their back head, clinging to the ears. Walk with confidence, make friends with correct females on your street, and hug them as they get greet u, with a dazzling smile grin
Don't toast the ladies, just be friends with them.
Body build, have some 6packs and viola! Babes will be like who's he?

Then if u are mobile? A nice ride? Then it's finished.
But be friendly even with your car.

Hope this helps? undecided

Also wear three Quater shorts at times. With a basketball jersey and the earpiece behind your head. Remember always hug the females, but make sure cologne smells nice and seductive . It works like magic.

Thank me later cheesy
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Diso60090(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2018
alexialin:

The notion is? You are either stiff necked, or stingy or looking overly serious.
Try and loosen up with ladies, smile, chip in one or two jokes (am not saying u should be a clown o) but simply lighten the mood, with smiles. Look direct into her eyes as u talk. Dress smart at work. When u are at home and strolling ? Dress like a basketballer, Shebi u have the height sef.
Then buy that earpiece, that big one trending guys use and place either behind their back head, clinging to the ears. Walk with confidence, make friends with correct females on your street, and hug them as they get greet u, with a dazzling smile grin

Also wear three Quater shorts at times. With a basketball jersey and the earpiece behind your head. Remember always hug the females. It works like magic.

Thank me later cheesy

Capital NO because i don't have nor of the above i am still balling even my mama told me not to boast a nut G+ all day
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2018
Diso60090:

Capital NO because i don't have nor of the above i am still balling even my mama told me not to boast a nut G+ all day

Then it means u are a cheerful giver with money.

Cos it's either what av explained up there. Or u av money to dash babes.

If not? If all u have is just " Am a fine Boi?
My brother, woman no go look your side. Maybe secondary school girls? Will day dream about u for a while but later they will change gear.
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Diso60090(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2018
alexialin:

Then it means u are a cheerful giver with money.

Cos it's either what av explained up there. Or u av money to dash babes.

If not? If all u have is just " Am a fine Boi?
My brother, woman no go look your side. Maybe secondary school girls? Will day dream about u for a while but later they will change gear.

My balling bring all em girls to my yard G+ all day
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Diso60090:

My balling bring all em girls to my yard G+ all day

Oh, you are G+?
Nice one.
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Betterwish: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
alexialin:

Also wear three Quater shorts at times. With a basketball jersey and the earpiece behind your head. Remember always hug the females, but make sure cologne smells nice and seductive . It works like magic.

Thank me later cheesy
nice one dear, you just described most things my younger broda do, girls always seems to notice him more than me, maybe cos his fair skinned and an extrovert.but am naturally an introvert,anyway I will try doing what you stated although it might be a little hard.
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
alexialin:

My dear, night vigil ke cheesy

At all o

Am calculating my movements, activities and things I will do this week, starting from 10am today . Anyways I always sleep late. It's part of me already.

U nko?
How come u sef, dey awake? undecided

Me I was doing night vigil oh, You know what they say. Kingdom of heaven suffers violence Na ! grin grin grin
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Fazemood(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
alexialin:

cool well spoken.

Being a man with focus, with good dreams he is working hard toward achieving, with a good heart, smart and intelligent, confident with class, even if not a graduate or a model is handsome enough to attract the mature breathtaking females to himself.

Good Looks aren't everything. Althouh it counts, Maturity is basic
Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Betterwish:
nice one dear, you just described most things my younger broda do, girls always seems to notice him more than me, maybe cos his fair skinned and an extrovert.but am naturally an introvert,anyway I will try doing what you stated although it might be a little hard.

That's it!
That's why ladies are always close to him. Ladies love a touch of these little things have mentioned. Especially after working hours.
You need to come out of your shell. It's a must.
Few years back, I was a complete introvert with a serious face and I hardly smile. Then guess what? Guys were scared coming close to me.
Years down the lane, with experience in customer care in my fashion buisness. I realized I needed to be friendly, all smiles, relaxed and make customers feel at ease.
Now, am inbetween an introvert and extrovert.

At work, am an extrovert.
On my street with friends and neighbors am an extrovert
But with someone am dating and have feelings for, I suddenly become tongue tied, shy and back to my default setting : an introvert. angry
It's annoying.

So the same strategy,i use at work? The same, i use in my relationships outside office environment.

At home, when u stroll down the street or go buy some groceries ? There are some neighbors, who would like to gist you and wish to abit about u and what u do for a living, after the normal ,hello and hi greetings. Just give that neighbor audience as u explain your job to the person, smile ,laugh, and say certain funny things that happen sometimes at work.
Keep the neighbor entertained, mind u some ladies are already watching u from afar.
Likewise some guys were already watching me from afar.

In their. Mind, they will be like? Wow! So this person can. Be this friendly and with a cute smile too. Hmm it's seems I like him.

That's how it starts, from the eyes with what we see, goes into the mind and process every detail of your body movements .

Next time., when she sees u, she will murmur hi.

That hi is the que.

Then next time, u see her? You say hello with a huge smile and immediately blurt out, hmm excuse me. Please? Hmm, I hope am not appearing rude, but I like you. And I would. Like us to be friends. By the way forgive my manners, then smile innocently again and stretch yur hands, am Josh. And you are?
You ask her?
She will smile softly and say am Rose.

U will be like wow! Serious? I can't believe this! Do u know my cousin bears such name? And she has a heart of gold. Very nice lady.

She may not believe u but she will smile
And next is can I have your number? So I can call u up, we talk, chat? If you are on Watsapp? And please don't say no. I promise not to disturb, then place one hand on your chest, as u smile innocently but I will keep in touch once in a while . Pls say Yes? Then smile you again?

Learn how to practise on smiles with your standing mirror cheesy
Innocent smile
Tricky smile
Bad boy kind of smile.

All these smiles come. In handy on different occasions grin

Then she will smile back and say ok

She will then give u her number. Dial it, before u say ok Till next time, then. Have a lovely evening dear, thanks.

That's it

Then u get more familiar on chats. Next time u see her, look good, smell nice, appear laid back and hug her with a huge smile. Dnt forget the earpiece at home. Wear it!

With practice it's simple. And girls will start liking u.

Best of luck dude! smiley

1 Like

Re: Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Fazemood:

cool well spoken.

Being a man with focus, with good dreams he is working hard toward achieving, with a good heart, smart and intelligent, confident with class, even if not a graduate or a model is handsome enough to attract the mature breathtaking females to himself.

Good Looks aren't everything. Althouh it counts, Maturity is basic

God bless you! That's it!

You understand the coco smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

XXXO / Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) / Why Is My Ex Boyfriend Delaying Meeting Up To Talk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.