Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair (27731 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke / See Simi's Reply To Follower Who Said He'll Die If She Doesn't Marry Him / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by Eqbumb(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Maybe them want make the baby hair become Rasta so that she go become 'MOST HIGH' pikin patapata grin

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by LaudateII: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
trustyshoess:
Exactly it's your opinion
It's not unsuitable for a one year old. That's how our hair grows naturally out of our head, and if kept tidy is a great hairstyle for those who can't be bothered with constant combing, manipulation and worst of all those horrible chemicals called relaxers
Madam, I do not know how many 1 year olds you have or how many you have nurtured. Your stand is a bit cryptic. By saying " That's how our hair grows naturally out of our head, " It is like saying we came into this world nake'd, so we should remain the way we came, without wearing clothes.

Dreadlocks are fine for adults, who can manage them and keep them tidy, but not for toddlers who can pick up anything, including germs or dirt, and transfer it unknowingly to any part of their bodies, or hair.

Your opinion is yours', and you are free to subscribe to it, in the same way I stand by my opinions.

7 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by ruggedtimi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by darlenese(f): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
LaudateII:
This guy is funny. So because your 1 year old daughter does not like it when you comb her hair, you are going to leave it permanently uncombed and unkempt? shocked

No single 1 year old likes their hair being combed. They will cry and wail. undecided The trick is to use a detangling shampoo, and try to comb the hair, while it is damp, was that makes it easier for them to tolerate the comb.

Abi, una wan make the child carry Rasta hair or dreadlocks?

my dear i tire for the father ,what is he defending ? the mama no try At all ,there are a lot of hair products for babies that will soften the hair , that hair reminds me of the bushman in the movie " Gods must be crazy ". the hair is a no no, it's her birthday we are talking about here .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by divine2288: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
adisabarber:
Comb the hair, simple! No need to turn it to fight. Which baby likes a comb? So if the baby cries when you bathe her you will stop bathing her?
u made sense joor... forget all these smellows dat ar trying to hide d truth.... no child enjoys it wen they comb her hair

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
LaudateII:

Madam, I do not know how many 1 year olds you have or how many you have nurtured. Your stand is a bit cryptic. By saying " That's how our hair grows naturally out of our head, " It is like saying we came into this world nake'd, so we should remain the way we came, without wearing clothes.

Dreadlocks are fine for adults, who can manage them and keep them tidy, but not for toddlers who can pick up anything, including germs or dirt, and transfer it unknowingly to any part of their bodies, or hair.

Your opinion is yours', and you are free to subscribe to it, in the same way I stand by my opinions.
Toddlers will have messy hair whether dreadlocks or not if no one keeps it neat. Dreadlocks can be washed FYI, don't criticise what you don't know. A toddler will more than likely have an adult who takes care of them so your point about germs and dirt makes no sense imo.
Yep you're entitled to your opinion, just sick of the demonization of dreadlocks by people who know nothing about it

4 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by donqx: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
oh
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by LaudateII: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
trustyshoess:

Toddlers will have messy hair whether dreadlocks or not if no one keeps it neat. Dreadlocks can be washed FYI, don't criticise what you don't know. A toddler will more than likely have an adult who takes care of them so your point about germs and dirt makes no sense imo.
Yep you're entitled to your opinion, just sick of the demonization of dreadlocks by people who know nothing about it
Madam, please stick to your opinions, while I hold on to mine. No 1 year old under my watch, or in my care, will have dreadlocks. They will all carry smooth, well-combed hair that is neat and trimmed. If anyone feels offended by it, too bad...

4 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
LaudateII:

Madam, please stick to your opinions, while I hold on to mine. No 1 year old under my watch, or in my care, will have dreadlocks. They will all carry smooth, well-combed hair that is neat and trimmed. If anyone feels offended by it, too bad...
That's exactly what I'm doing undecided
What you do with your 1 year old is your prerogative, it's a free forum, and I'm just stating MY opinion like you did yours. Calm down

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by LaudateII: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
trustyshoess:

That's exactly what I'm doing undecided
What you do with your 1 year old is your prerogative, it's a free forum, and I'm just stating MY opinion like you did yours. Calm down
Calm down? You are the one getting worked up, nah! shocked Weren't you the same person who got defensive when dreadlocks were mentioned? I really do not have time for these kind of exchanges, so would you kindly refrain from quoting me again? Or is that too much to ask?

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
LaudateII:

Calm down? You are the one getting worked up, nah! shocked Weren't you the same person who got defensive when dreadlocks were mentioned? I really do not have time for these kind of exchanges, so would you kindly refrain from quoting me again? Or is that too much to ask?
Lmao you're taking it way too serious. I wasn't being defensive, I was stating my point when I saw something I didn't like about your comment. You clearly have the time if you keep replying to me. undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by IamLaura(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
bettercreature:
The follower said the right thing dont castigate her! Nigerian celebrities always behaves as if they are superhuman
I wasn't castigating her,If anything I was supporting her statement.
Pls read the comment again.
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by mekybabe1: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
The girl na dada.
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by karli4nia(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
darlenese:

my dear i tire for the father ,what is he defending ? the mama no try At all ,there are a lot of hair products for babies that will soften the hair , that hair reminds me of the bushman in the movie " Gods must be crazy ". the hair is a no no, it's her birthday we are talking about here .

Ah! Gods must be crazy ke? That movie was initially released in 1980 and I saw it first in the late 80s...
Kai! U don old oh! Do u also remember the spy who loved me? By Roger Moore...
But Madam this ur analogy is too far jor! The baby hair not DAT bad for a baby indoors... grin
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by KrystosCJ(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is what happens when you display your personal or family affair on social media.

There's always a reply, a comment, a disagreement or some poor misguided fellow who's seeking to be a keyboard warrior at the corner of every social media update you present. Today, it's about combing a one-year old child's hair, tomorrow it will be a one-year old combing its hair by itself.

Well.. nothing new under the sun.
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by darlenese(f): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
karli4nia:

Ah! Gods must be crazy ke? That movie was initially released in 1980 and I saw it first in the late 80s...
Kai! U don old oh! Do u also remember the spy who loved me? By Roger Moore...
But Madam this ur analogy is too far jor! The baby hair not DAT bad for a baby indoors... grin

yes I'm old.

as for the hair , it's bad for a Birthday photoshoot , the baby won't forgive them
when she grows up

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by sukar886: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
busy body.. show us ur own daughter,the reply serves her well...
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by vertueptime: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
D hair makes the baby look dirty, i wnt carry a dirty baby
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by Lordspicy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
LaudateII:
This guy is funny. So because your 1 year old daughter does not like it when you comb her hair, you are going to leave it permanently uncombed and unkempt? shocked

No single 1 year old likes their hair being combed. They will cry and wail. undecided The trick is to use a detangling shampoo, and try to comb the hair, while it is damp, as that makes it easier for them to tolerate the comb.

Abi, una wan make the child carry Rasta hair or dreadlocks?

see people like you should just learn how to mind their own business...
is it your kid? or did you donate sperm to the family?

that's how one woman wanted to rail at me or letting my daughter carry dreads and I shunned her so badly that she no longer greets me on the road

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by kokoA(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Comb your pikin hair ma you turn am to fight undecided somebody cannot help another person in peace again for this Nigeria? Hiann! Okay o, let me comman be going .
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
Best reply from the father.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
elantraceey:
Lol.... Nigerians are always quick to notice error like it's any of their business, he replied her well..... that was how one Idiot was saying a child's breast was exposed the other day.
why put ur private life in public if u don't want public commentary.stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by LaudableXX: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
undecided Nonsense!
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by LaudableXX: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Exactly!
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by LaudateII: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
shocked
Lordspicy:
see people like you should just learn how to mind their own business...
is it your kid? or did you donate sperm to the family?

that's how one woman wanted to rail at me or letting my daughter carry dreads and I shunned her so badly that she no longer greets me on the road
And how is it your own business, too? shocked Are you Noble Igwe or was my comment addressed to you? Or is it a crime to hold a different opinion?

You can put whatever you like on your daughter's head. sad It is your own business. But the minute you paste it on social media, you invite comments from everyone.

If as a celebrity, Noble Igwe doesn't want anyone to comment on his baby's photo, then all he should simply do, is take that photo and hang it on a wall in his house, or inside his bedroom. No need to share it with everyone on social media, and then start asking people to mind their business, when they post a comment he disagrees with! undecided
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by elantraceey(f): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

What's private about celebrating a child's birthday? undecided
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by Evacroft: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
LaudateII:

It is unsuitable for a 1 year old, in my own opinion.

How is dreadlocks unsuitable for a 1year? dreadlocks are natural and some people just have it. Thats y we are blacks and same way a white person will have blonde ,brunette hair etc.
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
elantraceey:

What's private about celebrating a child's birthday? undecided
whatever you refuse to broadcast to public
which school you go so?
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by LaudateII: 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Evacroft:
How is dreadlocks unsuitable for a 1year? dreadlocks are natural and some people just have it. Thats y we are blacks and same way a white person will have blonde ,brunette hair etc.

I have already answered this question in a previous post. Kindly go back and check.

Secondly, people do not just have dreadlocks. It is formed when basic hair grooming techniques are ignored, and the hair is allowed to grow all tangled and locked. Saying dreadlocks is natural, is like saying nudity is natural, so we should all go nake'd.

Even the blondes and brunettes you mentioned, comb their hair and those of their children regularly, or brush it daily. They don't just ignore their kids' hair every day, and let it get all tangled and matted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dencia Slams Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over His Plastic Surgery Post / Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo. / Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.