Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) (52162 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Pebcak: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Burger01:
This Metuh has become a court actor.. smiley

He's only stalling for time. He knew he's guilty...and so, any drama to delay his judgement would be his only ace, at least, until change of government.. smiley

Then, for Metuh I pray that time stands still. Amen.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
How i wish someone shouted 'Bomb' in the courtroom, Metuh will be the first to flee

7 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Set him free you will see how he would stand up from that bed saying Ayo Ori illed him.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gej could have saved him this embarrasing situation by coming to court to testify on his behalf that he authorised the payment despite being invited but he didn't because he won't benefit anything by coming to testify.Nigeria politics is all about personal interests and dog eat dog situations. They neither have sympathy for their colleagues nor for the people that elected them.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by deji17: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oga Bubu, na you biko..

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
maduaeke taught them all. recently new generation politicians we have, ain't aware of this dramatic politics before

that's how the fmr minister develop breast cancer immediately buhari won. she has been hospitalized for good 3years cheesy

anything that has passed heavy weep, you can only laugh it away, that's the same scenario playing out in this joke called a country

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by silifat11(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Those who agile to embezzle money must be strong to face the court. Why naa.. One will complain of Heart related disease, another will complain of Blood pressure. I guess that's why people in the court laughed when Fani Kayode laywer said his client has "heart related ailment " .

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by jidamsel43(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
why can't we adopt China system to deal with looters. This hide and seek game is becoming unbearable

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by ireonGee(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]If oga Jonathan was still in power today,I am very sure he would have registered to run in the upcoming Lagos marathon race o.Them corrupt so tey,dem carry am enter Polywood acting..
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Emmy3(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
I wish him a quick recovery if he's really sick.
But if he's not, then I wish him what he's posing.

Nairalanders, please help a brother in need.
View the topic below for more info.
https://www.nairaland.com/4331505/urgent-need-personal-business-loan
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by dadadafuckmods5: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
doctokwus:
Nigerians self.
Olisa Metuh's nollywood stunt,is it their stunt?

Doctokwus and talking rubbish is like 5 and 6
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by afoo02(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Don27tiky:
There should be prison for vegetable where they will be throwing people like this. God save us from these wicked souls
abi ooo
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by afoo02(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
gbegudujo:
If he didn't come to court.. they ll say he s running from the law... majority knows he has been sick for some time
Bird of the same feather
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
when he was running his mouth,buhari don show am pepper.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by IamEmem(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Generalhealth:
Only in nigeria, man comes to court pretending to be sick, corruption...

Only God will deliver us,

Meanwhile, check my signature

How have u come to conclusion that he was pretending...where u there to certify ur claim? Pray u never find urself in his condition.
Man can be healthy this hour and the next hour he becomes a vegetable.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by NairaExam690(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Film Every where.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by eyinjuege: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Is this a joke shocked?
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Azam101: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
oloriburuku oniro public stunt'!
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by sweetlaw: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Only in this country u see politicians double as actors, fighters, gate jumpers, musician, comedians and lot more.

Y is it that once these polithieves are caught, it's when they suddenly develop terminal sickness?

Ok ooooo.oga, we are patiently waiting for part 2

Next hearing, try and appear in a coffin o

U can do better

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by lexxwiz(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hmn

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by teebell999(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

You think everyone is like you?
Keep defending Buhari incompetence on social media

You are only sabotaging your future on the alter of religious and ethnic affiliation undecided

Woss mumu!! Is this about Buhari ot metuh? U must br thinking through your anus! SMH
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Make una wait let dem carry him enter inside the court...if I say fire at will...fire....

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Hafeezcodex1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
yarimo:
MASU GUDU SU GUDU sai baba BUHARI, no place for looters grin grin grin
SAI BABA, CARRY ON, MAY U LIVE LONG TO SCRAPTHEM OUT 1 BY 1, U GET MY VOTE 2019.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
May they get what they are ask for insha- Allah .
Deziani- Cancer
Olisa metuh- bedridden for the rest of is life
Femi fani kayode - heart problem
Before I round up my prayer for this people who else want to join the list : IBB, Baba Iyabo etc
And back to my prayer for them ,may it be permanent. By God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Hafeezcodex1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
kollinpowel:
May they get what they are ask for insha- Allah .
Deziani- Cancer
Olisa metuh- bedridden for the rest of is life
Femi fani kayode - heart problem
Before I round up my prayer for this people who else want to join the list : IBB, Baba Iyabo etc
And back to my prayer for them ,may it be permanent. By God's grace.
AMEEN! AMEEN!! AMEEN!!!
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Ejiphill09(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
madridguy:
Yam eaters with their movie role shocked

Madam Allison Madueke: Cancer

Basket mouth FFK: Heart Problem

Oga Metuh: Coming from coma grin

Corruption is a canker worm that need to be flushed out for Nigeria to move forward.

Shut up!

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
teebell999:

Woss mumu!! Is this about Buhari ot metuh? U must br thinking through your anus! SMH

They didn't quote me because they know what am talking about.....

Who the hell are you?
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by shegie(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
haaaa..........just dont know what to say here again
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Ezumakingsley(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
superemmy:
This Metuh sef na very funny man.

I don't know why they cannot just be brave and bold before court case?

I wonder why they always have to play games of illness when standing trials?

Nigerians aint the type of people you collect free sympathy from!

It might work well with the white man but not a typical Nigerian.
Are you a doctor?Please don't let us say what we don't know.That is the same way people won't believe anything u do whether truth or lie.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by ogechukwubliss(f): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lai Muhammed Kinsmen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Carries Yam, Okorocha Carries A Carton Of Indomie In Owerri (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke And Omisore Pictured Together / Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.