Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) (52164 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
GavelSlam:
Where are his defenders?
grin
They are planning another trick that he needs medical attention abroad. Na so dem want the case to go. YEYE PDP. Mad supporters. PMB is just shaking his head that if he is now in power as military man, the like of Olisa Metuh must have gone to meet their ancestors as a result real sickness from maximum kirikiri, not from this Nollyhood scene.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by gawu1: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
IamEmem:

How have u come to conclusion that he was pretending...where u there to certify ur claim? Pray u never find urself in his condition.
Man can be healthy this hour and the next hour he becomes a vegetable.
See how my brother turned pastor here just because he wants to defense corruption!
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Namt: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Watch out for part 2

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Johnnyoungster(m): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2018
This country is a big joke... and am not finding it funny at all
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by IamEmem(m): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2018
gawu1:

See how my brother turned pastor here just because he wants to defense corruption!

I am not defending corruption.
If u are 100% certain he was acting the best thing is to sfu nigga
The Ambulance of the National Hospital Abuja brought him in that stretcher same ambulance took him out of the court premises. So tell us if the National Hospital is acting.
The counsel to EFCC confirmed the man is sick, guess he is also defending corruption??
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2018
That moment when government school was government school and your still in primary school and your fada is olisa metuh...suicide sure hungry you.

You will hear o'boy so ur papa na thief? Na true say ur papa don dey die for work wey him do well well for the country...abeg give me the gist how e happen, i no believe government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke And Omisore Pictured Together / Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB / Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.