Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (23436 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ideologies(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
antiflathead:
pls legend can u emphasis on bypassing a woman's demanding syndrome
it is very simple. Don't tell her yes all the times, sometimes say no!

Even if her needs her genuine, sometimes still say no, to help her adjust and manage what she has, it will pay both of you in the future.

If she leaves you for another man or start seeing another man, let her go and end the relationship.

If you tell her yes all the time, she will get used to it and 95% of ladies will abuse that privilege.

Tomorrow if you can't afford it and u say no, you will see her true color
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by antiflathead: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
true,thanx
ideologies:

Even if her needs her genuine, sometimes still say no, to help her adjust and manage what she has, it will pay both of you in the future.

If she leaves you for another man or start seeing another man, let her go and end the relationship.

If you tell her yes all the time, she will get used to it and 95% of ladies will abuse that privilege.

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
ideologies:
bae 99% of ladies treat nice guys badly.

What op wrote is actually for the ladies good.

If a lady really wants a guy she should invest in the relationship as a sign of her commitment.
I'm actually not against what the Op wrote, but my point is this doesn't apply to all ladies...everyone has a different techniques that works for them when it comes to ladies.. what applies to you Miss A might not work with Miss B
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
ideologies:

i agree with this... but, what of in a case where she isn't the demanding type and eventually ask for something that's really important to her, will you still say no?
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ideologies(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
i agree with this... but, what of in a case where she isn't the demanding type and eventually ask for something that's really important to her, will you still say no?
like I said, don't say yes all the time. That does mean you shouldn't observe her needs and help out where necessary.

It is actually not a case of being demanding, but I case of helping ladies leave fantasies of movies and novels and live in a real world.

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
ideologies:
like I said, don't say yes all the time. That does mean you shouldn't observe her needs and help out where necessary.

It is actually not a case of being demanding, but I case of helping ladies leave fantasies of movies and novels and live in a real world.

hmmmmm..quite an insight.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ideologies(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
I'm actually not against what the Op wrote, but my point is this doesn't apply to all ladies...everyone has a different techniques that works for them when it comes to ladies.. what applies to you Miss A might not work with Miss B
like I said, 99.8%

Including born again ladies.

Are you among the 0.2% ?

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
ideologies:
like I said, 99.8%
Including born again ladies.
Are you among the 0.2% ?
lol...yeah I am. BTW, where did you get your stats from?
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by mank1234(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
following even though it doesn't apply to all women

The guy is right.. You can't be judge in your own case.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ideologies(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
lol...yeah I am. BTW, where did you get your stats from?
hehehehe see psychology again where op treat?

If I answer this question I go enter trap

Hahaha
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
mank1234:

The guy is right.. You can't be judge in your own case.
really,tell me more cos I wanna understand it clearly from guy's perspective
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
ideologies:
hehehehe see psychology again where op treat?

If I answer this question I go enter trap

Hahaha
lolsss..what trap? I just wanna confirm where you got your stats from.. that's all
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ideologies(m): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
lolsss..what trap? I just wanna confirm where you got your stats from.. that's all

Lol, am a realist and I keep my ears on the ground while observing trends
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
ideologies:

Lol, am a realist and I keep my ears on the ground while observing trends
lol..tell me more.. I'm keen in learning more
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ideologies(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
lol..tell me more.. I'm keen in learning more
lol, out of 7 billion people in the world, up to 4.5billion are females
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
ideologies:
lol, out of 7 billion people in the world, up to 4.5billion are females
this cracked me up... are you for real? haven't heard of that discovery before, please explain vividly how you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by mank1234(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
really,tell me more cos I wanna understand it clearly from guy's perspective

Relationship is all about negotiating. Give and take, win and loss. Sometimes you have to use manipulative ploy as he suggested. Nice guys (yes guys) are always on the losing side. Sometimes thwyay get lucky to get love back after they must have failed - solely out of the woman's remorse.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ideologies(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
this cracked me up... are you for real? haven't heard of that discovery before, please explain vividly how you arrive at this conclusion?
I have said everything already I observe.

Let me share a story of what happened to a nice guy last year.

During black Friday, a certain lady went on Jumia and added several items to cart, then screenshot them and sent to a nice guy to pay.

I told the nice guy not to pay even though I knew that he can afford it.

The lady got annoyed and refuse to talk to the guy for a weeks.

Hahahhahaa. Even when she visited the guys area, in DEC she never reach out to the guy.

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
mank1234:

Relationship is all about negotiating. Give and take, win and loss. Sometimes you have to manipulative ploy as he suggested. Nice guys (yes guys) are always on the losing side. Sometimes thwyay get lucky to get love back after they must have failed - solely out of the woman's remorse.
hmmmm,i see
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by apharm(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 2

2. We became instant friends and along the line, we grew close.

COMMENT.

You grew closer? Guys, be warned. Don't grow too close and forget to set your boundaries from the start. If you miss this, you'll regret later.

typing...
pls expansiate on that setting boundaries. I need to understand it bro.
thanks
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
ideologies:
I have said everything already I observe.

Let me share a story of what happened to a nice guy last year.

During black Friday, a certain lady went on Julia and added several items to cart, then screenshot them and sent to a nice guy to pay.

I told the nice guy not to pay even though I knew that he can afford it.

The lady got annoyed and refuse to talk to the guy for a weeks.

Hahahhahaa. Even when she visited the guys area, in DEC she never reach out to the guy.
hmmm,that's doesn't speak good of her... relationship is 50/50..don't order for things you can't pay for except your man says otherwise.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ideologies(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
hmmm,that's doesn't speak good of her... relationship is 50/50..don't order for things you can't pay for except your man says otherwise.
so u are trying to prove that u are among the 0.2% iyamma observing still lolzzz
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
ideologies:
so u are trying to prove that u are among the 0.2% iyamma observing still lolzzz
ain't proving anything,just stating the fact.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ideologies(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
wink
Michelle55:
ain't proving anything,just stating the fact.
but 99.8% believes a guy must spend on a lady.

Some turn it to blackmail
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
ideologies:
wink but 99.8% believes a guy must spend on a lady.

Some turn it to blackmail
lol...i actually don't buy that ideology that a man "must" be the one to provide everything. like I said earlier on, it's 50/50

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ideologies(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
lol...i actually don't buy that ideology that a man "must" be the one to provide everything. like I said earlier on, it's 50/50
cool, good of you.

I need to rest, hopefully we will meetup tomorrow
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
ideologies:
cool, good of you.
I need to rest, hopefully we will meetup tomorrow
Goodnight!!!

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
apharm:

pls expansiate on that setting boundaries. I need to understand it bro.
thanks
I would love to, but I would prefer posting it only on www.wetclef.com. Come over and ask and you'll get a detailed and well analyzed explanation. Click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic215.html to learn how to create a thread. It's easy.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ideologies(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Michelle55:
Goodnight!!!
good afternoon
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
ideologies:
good afternoon
Lover boy #wink. Omoh na you dey reign. Michelle55 weds Ideologies, 2020. Bro go confirm whether she be transgender before you put the ring on her. wink All I'm after is to eat wedding chicken, so be fast. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
ideologies:
good afternoon
afternoon...missed my trouble I guess...how have you been and how's work going
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
iLegendd:
Lover boy #wink. Omoh na you dey reign. Michelle55 weds Ideologies, 2020. Bro go confirm whether she be transgender before you put the ring on her. wink All I'm after is to eat wedding chicken, so be fast. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
chei,bros you have finished me oh, transgender kwa? I can never be biko... lolss

How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU / Bleep Me Hard : : Adulterotic Sex Story 18+ / Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max