Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (23383 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by LordIsaac(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wow....impressive!
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
putit:

Mr Clef, u'r on point.. women sometimes give fake compliment to psychologically cage a guy.
3 month ago, one sexy ass lady try to play that game on me;

Her : You're don't seem like other guys who all they want in a woman is just sex. I like that about you

Putit : True talk, I don't want just sex, I also love a girl that can suck my di*k real good.

Her: That's Disgusting, you're worse than other guys..

Putit: You can say that again.

Her: I hate you.

Putit: Me too

Currently, we are fu*ck buddies.

Hahahahaha. Baddo. Humor and sexual misinterpretation is magic. I love it.

In fact, about this mind game, I 100% instinctively know when someone is playing it. I created a thread asking for more graphic designers to help us design our books' cover. I got a cool guy and we moved over to WhatsApp.

The chat between the two of us was filled with mind game. I'll post 7 screenshots of our chat and pinpoint what happened to the people reading this thread. If anyone wants to learn one or two things from this chat, stay tuned and indicate interest. If you want me to forget it, then I will.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
austin4real:
@ilegendd bro we need to talk, got some stuffs to share with you and I need you advise on the issue I have on ground at the moment. Would appreciate if you could grant me the audience.
Let me tell you the secrets, I monetize everything dating tips advice. Because I don't want to push everyone away, I had to create a forum. In this forum, you can create a thread and ask all your questions and a well analyzed answer will be provided for you by our instructor @AnswerMachine. It's free. The moment you want it to be private, then it requires a fee.

1. If you choose the free version, click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic215.html
2. If you want a private (paid) version, click here http://www.wetclef.com/page/contact and send a WhatsApp message to the number you'll see there. Mention your NL moniker when you message and our Virtual Assistant will relay it to me.

It doesn't matter if someone's question or the advice he wants requires a one line answer. We have some rules we follow. I hope you understand with us. And if you do, thank you very much. Choose one of the options above.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2018

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
I'll explain the mind game here.

The moment I messaged him, I introduced myself and immediately used pidgin English. Why did I use pidgin? Pidgin English make people look humble. 2face Idibia use this tactics to appear humble and gained a huge fanase. In the business world, when you appear humble, you'll get lots of discount.

This guy seems to know what I was doing, so tried to elevate my status because I had already sounded humble.

I gave myself a discount by speaking pidgin.
He added money on my head my calling me "Sir."

Psychologically, when you call a man Sir, he'll try to live up to expectation. I noticed his game and immediately warned him by pointing it out with pidgin and he laughed.

Pointing it out mean I have pschologically given myself another discount. To reduce the price further, I gave him a compliment. It's a good feeling getting such a compliment.

Screenshot 2 loading...
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
This second one does not have any game. It was pure transaction.

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Screenshot 3 loading...
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Hahahahaha. Baddo. Humor and sexual misinterpretation is magic. I love it.

In fact, about this mind game, I 100% instinctively know when someone is playing it. I created a thread asking for more graphic designers to help us design our books' cover. I got a cool guy and we moved over to WhatsApp.

The chat between the two of us was filled with mind game. I'll post 7 screenshots of our chat and pinpoint what happened to the people reading this thread. If anyone wants to learn one or two things from this chat, stay tuned and indicate interest. If you want me to forget it, then I will.

It will be cool if you post d screenshot..
Honestly bro, most of the advice and techniques you give these dudes here are so on point. Because even before I'v seen your post, most of the time, if not always, I (sub consciously) apply the techniques when am wooing a lady without even knowing..Its already in my nature..

Guys, listen to ilengend, he really knows what he's talking about..

Men, you all need to wise up, and wrestle back your dating power from women..Women are actually easy and predictable, the problem is you're a WUSSY..
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
when will this melodramatic saga of both sexes end... shït!
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Storytelling is powerful. Everybody should master it. So, I started telling him a story. All my stories are always true, but when told the reciever may think it's a lie. Honesty pays. So, I was trying to use our group's price story to psychologically make him not to mention a big amount with a withdrawal tactic at the end. This will make him lower his price before he loses me (his client).

He noticed it and tried to know the price charged in the group, but I refused. He was trying to unravel the unknown to help him fix his price. Mystery = uncertainty = fear.

Screenshot 4 loading...

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Using the word "sorry and boss" is a way to reduce my value and increase his. He kept asking for the group's price. When he mentioned "mind game" I knew I was dealing with a guy man. The two of us were gaming each other for either a lower (in my favor) or a higher price (in his favor).

Screenshot 5 loading...

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
The mind game continued.

Screenshot 6 loading...

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
He attached the word "sir" to the amount as part of the game to seem respectful and make me agree to it. Since we're both playing the game on each other, I knew I can't give up, so I played another one again by revealing our group's best designer's price and the rest.

At this moment, I was psychologically trying to let him know his not the best yet, so he's part of the rest and should charge me as the rest do.

Screenshot 7 loading...

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
He has dropped his mind game, so he started calling me bro, instead of sir as him see say the "sir" no work on me. The guy don taya. cheesy cheesy I like him. He's wise.

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by antiflathead: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
thx man,really appreciate it..there is this lady I'm trying to work things out with her,but I'm being really cautious as not to get heart broken,even tho she has never requested anything from me,but my instincts and intuition tells me there is more to this,bcuz of here lifestyle,she's the type of big girl that's like chilling and hanging out with guys,so I found it hard to believe why out of all the fine and big boys out their,why me? ,that's why I have been extra careful and layed back so as not to be too emotionally attached..

I initially knew her from my close friend,she invited him over to their house and my friend told me to come along with him,so over there we got gisting and I could tell she was kinda feeling me swag,after the whole parley,she asked for my number when we were about to leave

I'm a type of guy that likes playing it cool,cuz my ego and pride wouldn't let me act as a fool,so I try not to be a sucker in love..so i let her do more of the talking

she's is indirectly pressurizing me to admit my feelings for her,but I kinda feel like it's a trap to get a hold of me,even though I don't have concrete evidence..as a man,i have never been heartbroken by a lady and she won't b the first,my family would have disowned me! grin cheesy

I she thinks I'm arrogant and egocentric bcuz I keep ignoring her at times,but that's not the case,I'm just doing that to see whether she's really interested in me by missing me and chatting me up first,and that's what exactly what she does..thats what really get me confused,maybe her feelings for me is true..but u know how smart ladies can be...so pls iLegend help me analyse this

iLegendd:
Those people they're insulting will even be the ones to laugh more. Did you notice how AY will say to the congregation, "Your father."?

Why don't those he's talking against get angry, but laugh? This is the same code you need. Some men are the reasons women demand.

They keep acting like introverts. When a woman notices this, she begins to loot. How many women will loot Bovi?

Men need to stop acting like 100% introverts. If you want to succeed in life, you must open up to an extent. Being a smart introvert is good, but always being 100% quiet or Mr. Yes, I Will or Mr. Yes, I Promise, is bad.

If you had blocked her demanding syndrome on time, you wouldn't have been in this predicament.

One of the ways of blocking this syndrome most Naija women have is: during the initial stage of the relationship:

You: One thing I like about you is, you don't demand like other girls.
You: I really like how you respect yourself. If it were some girls, they would've started saying, "Please can you send me card? It's urgent or buy me food."
You: I really respect you for respecting yourself.
Her: Wow! Thank you very much. I'm not that kind of girl who requests card or food from men.

Hurray! You have just psychologically killed her demanding syndrome. Now, other men who haven't blocked it will suffer it. You're now free from leeching. You can use your sweet mouth to keep the relationship fun.

At this stage, you can take her out and spend on her. When she needs card, she'll remember the compliment you gave her and will never message you for such because you see it as being cheap and she agrees not to be one of those cheap girls.

Now, she'll call Femi, the nice guy, and demand for the card. There are so many magical techniques we have in our books. When you know them, women will be on your palm.

This is exactly the same technique some women use to block Hot guys from requesting for their nudes.

Her: I noticed you're not like other men. Most men would've started asking for nudes by now.
Mr. Nice Guy: I'm different. I'm not like that. I respect women a lot.
Her: I noticed that about you. I like it.

Mr. Nice Guy will be so happy, but won't know he has been trapped and she'll keep trapping him with other techniques like:

Her: Men who respect and take care of their girlfriends or wives' needs are responsible men.
Mr. Nice Guy: That's true. I'm one of them.
Her: Seriously?
Mr. Nice Guy: Of course. I hate it when men don't take care of their women.
Her: Wow! You're such a rare gem. I'm happy we still have your type of men in this world.

Mr. Nice Guy will be so happy for all the compliments but won't know he has been caged for a future obligation. If he doesn't comply in the future, she'll remind him of the past on how he said he's not like other men blah blah blah...women don't forget such promises or statements. Only promise what you can do in such a situation. Don't APClize her.

So, to read the full post and I assure you, you'll learn a lot, click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic310.html
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Anyway, there is no need to post everything or to explain. I immediately sent him 1k to start. That is an example of a bargain mind game. At the end, it's a win/win. If I like his work, I'll send him more works and I'll increase the price.

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by antiflathead: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
con..
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by antiflathead: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
con...
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
antiflathead:
thx man,really appreciate it..there is this lady I'm...

The chat is cool. You're good as long as she's the one trying to make things work out while you're the one trying to withdraw. People cherish what is about slipping away. Unavailabilty behavior is powerful. She's the one investing emotion. Please, I don't analyze chats or posts on Nairaland. Too many people are watching us. This one that made me create this thread wasn't analyzed here. I just did a copy and paste from our men's forum.

Click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic215.html to learn how to create a thread on Wetclef in 2 minutes. It's easy to do. Relocate your question there and you'll get well analyzed reply from our instructor, AnswerMachine.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by BadBullet(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
following even though it doesn't apply to all women
exactly!!

only make up apply to all women, am sure u have a bucket paint of it on ur face right now

tongue
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
BadBullet:

exactly!!

only make up apply to all women, am sure u have a bucket paint of it on ur face right now

tongue
lol..trouble finder!!! funny enough I don't wear makeup
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by BadBullet(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
lol..trouble finder!!! funny enough I don't wear makeup

oh i believe you like buhari

are you an APC Member !!
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
BadBullet:

oh i believe you like buhari

are you an APC Member !!
lol...no oh. what's APC sef? is that a name of an animal or a thing?
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by BadBullet(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
lol...no oh. what's APC sef? is that a name of an animal or a thing?
its the name of a bus that moves slowly even when there is enuf petrol in it

how come u dnt knwit na i thought u were a talented bus driver
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
BadBullet:

its the name of a bus that moves slowly even when there is enuf petrol in it

how come u dnt knwit na i thought u were a talented bus driver
hehhehehehe..have I driven you before? please I'm innocent biko
please let's not derail the Op thread before he calls for your head
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by BadBullet(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
hehhehehehe..have I driven you before? please I'm innocent biko
please let's not derail the Op thread before he calls for your head

I knw u wont let them remove my innocent head..

can count on you for that tongue tongue
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
BadBullet:

I knw u wont let them remove my innocent head..

can count on you for that tongue tongue
says who? I'm even rooting for it to be removed by the Op sef
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by BadBullet(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
says who? I'm even rooting for it to be removed by the Op sef
chineke meh !!!

now i know one of your hobbies ''being mean and wicked''

*Runs outta thread* dnt follow me o
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
BadBullet:

chineke meh !!!

now i know one of your hobbies ''being mean and wicked''

*Runs outta thread* dnt follow me o
run go where? we're in this together
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Curvinus(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Clueless.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Jman06(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
This is so true!
I have had similar experience.
A girl i toasted and she accepted wholeheartedly suddenly began to reject me just a few weeks into the relationship. I asked myself, where did i go wrong? despite all the show of love?? All the mattice ice cream $ chicken? All the constant messages of love? All the calls? I just told myself that maybe my error was in my too much show of care.

Now, another girl who is prettier was busy working her way into my life by even going as far as my village to spend christmas with my mom and help her in chores. This is a girl i don't call so often, neither have i spent a dime on her.

I believe it is good to have all these experience so that we can learn how not to push our niceness too far. Now, i know how to treat my current girl and it has been working. No much attention and never give her that impression that she is your all and all.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ideologies(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Michelle55:
following even though it doesn't apply to all women
bae 99% of ladies treat nice guys badly.

What op wrote is actually for the ladies good.

If a lady really wants a guy she should invest in the relationship as a sign of her commitment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.