Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? (23427 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
If you are in school and your parents can't keep on paying your school fees and you're in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
^
Your body now has a price tag, is that not so?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by temi4fash(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
It seems to me dat u already want to go ahead u just need someone to approve it for u...

For d records wat is not gud is not gud.... Since ur parent can sponsor y become a runz gal...

11 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by xynerise: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Spencervivian: If you are in school and your parents can keep on paying your school fees and your in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed
No is not wrong to have a sugar daddy who is old enough to be your father. Is very right to sleep with a married man with kids your age.

He might be a ritualist but dont be scared, he might make you his last victim. Have you heard of the 2 girls that had swollen breas'ts after an Aboki sucked them? Dont worry you might be lucky to have only one breas't affected.

Go ahead girl cool

79 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
I feel ur pain swthrt but a girl has gotta do what a girl gotta dowink

12 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise:
No is not wrong to have a sugar daddy who is old enough to be your father. Is very right to sleep with a married man with kids your age.

He might be a ritualist but dont be scared, he might make you his last victim. Have you heard of the 2 girls that had swollen breas't after an Aboki sucked them? Dont worry you might be luck to have only one breas't affected.

Go ahead girl cool
Guy, u are only saying this because u are a guy & u are not in her shoes. Her parents can't continue sponsoring her & she's in her finals. So many things will emerge but she's just got to play her card well.

My dear, like I said earlier,I feel ur pain but u have to be very careful. Good things don't come easy they say & not all that glitters is gold.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
temi4fash: It seems to me dat u already want to go ahead u just need someone to approve it for u...

For d records wat is not gud is not gud.... Since ur parent can sponsor y become a runz gal...
She meant "Her parent CAN'T sponsor her education in her final year"

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by xynerise: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Khaffi: Guy, u are only saying this because u are a guy & u are not in her shoes. Her parents can't continue sponsoring her & she's in her finals. So many things will emerge but she's just got to play her card well.

My dear, like I said earlier,I feel ur pain but u have to be very careful. Good things don't come easy they say & not all that glitters is gold.
So young boys don finish abi? Na only sugar daddy get money?

10 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Khafi, is that the best advice you can give your own sister?

@Final year, all schools teach entrepreneurship irrespective of your discipline..

Why do you go to school if you can't think of a business that can get you that money?

What would you do after school when the job is not forthcoming?
Same body-for-money business??

I understand the difficulty that surrounds businesses, talk of capital, urgency, etc.

But don't you have friends that can raise that amount for you?

Btw, I think the op is not sincere..
No parent will watch his/her daughter withdraw from school at final year..

Is there no plot of land to sell? no TV to sell? no aso ebi?
Where are your relatives? uncles? church members? where are they?

My conclusion, if no help is forthcoming from these people, Start a thread on the forum and post your need..
5 guys on romance section are enough to raise whatever you need throughout your finals..

Goodluck dear...

86 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by temi4fash(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Khaffi: She meant "Her parent CAN'T sponsor her education in her final year"

dis is so so dicey mehn....
D risk involved is too high...
I cant advise masis to do such..
Dere gat to b anoda way...
D op just wants an easy way out..
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by optimusprime2(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
If Beverly Osu reads this, she'd laugh herself out literally...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by olamydey(f): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
khafii is only being realistic and also entitled to her opinion. im nt sayin op shud sleep around 4 money but wont advise she shud drop outta skul without making effort .. der r parents who dont give a hoot if u graduate or nt and au u do it. Babes, no one is in ur shoes...we dont know au much it hurts...do wot u consider best for u n ur conscience

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Khaffi: Guy, u are only saying this because u are a guy & u are not in her shoes. Her parents can't continue sponsoring her & she's in her finals. So many things will emerge but she's just got to play her card well.

SMH. This post talks a lot about your personality.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Enegod(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
it's wrong.
I find it sad that you would even fathom
letting someone control you and that you
could be bought at a price.
How about finding something that you
like to do and get paid for it..
If you were with him, he'd dictate you
through the money he spends on you..for
every money spent, he considers it as
something that you must do/ owe him.
You would be his personal possession, do
you really want that in your life?
Make an honest living and life for
yourself...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by mchileks4luv(f): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear life is not easy,but even if Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ have 2 Ğø̲̣̣ 4 runs do nt put all Your̶̲̥̅̊ mind in it so dat Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ won't b carried away by it,or just pray and ask God 4 direction,he wud always send Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ a helper if only Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ blive.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
I give up!

Now that all the girls support Madam Op...
I'll never blame any Man that says "I'll never marry a non-virgin"..

14 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Caracta(f): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
OP, lemme tell you a little about me.
My dad stopped paying my school fees in my second year at the Uni...not even because there was no money.

Out of pride (or ego), i couldn't ask anybody for help. Even up till now, i hate to borrow or become a slave for anything monetary or non-monetary. Running to other family members was not an option. I looked at myself...I looked at my strength. I can write!

So i started writing for magazines, newspapers, handbooks, etc. I could teach, i organized tutorials. I could speak, i became a motivational speaker. Within few months, my name was all over the school. I started meeting people and travelling for talk shows. I made money! I hustled! I finished strong...i finished well.

God is my witness, i NEVER slept with a man for a dime! You are responsible for your life, take charge. After you and God, no one else has the key to your success. You don't need a sugar daddy...use your strength!

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Svelteb(f): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise:
So young boys don finish abi? Na only sugar daddy get money?
How many young boys are ready spend des days?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Svelteb: How many young boys are ready spend des days?

Must a young boy spend for y'all??

I think its high time the F.G banned our girls from schooling..

All they need is a man to take care of them..

The girl Education after primary school is not necessary..

22 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Caracta:
Wow! Kinda speechless cheesy.... I hope the op learns! There are wider options to pick from but not that!
Both email are not opening tonight, dont knowing what to do with them.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by AZeD1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Caracta: OP, lemme tell you a little about me.
My dad stopped paying my school fees in my second year at the Uni...not even because there was no money.....

God is my witness, i NEVER slept with a man for a dime! You are responsible for your life, take charge. After you and God, no one else has the key to your success. You don't need a sugar daddy...use your strength!
Are you for real or is this motivational speaking?
If you are for real thumbs up to u...
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Sanboy25: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
I don't think that it is wrong. smiley
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Caracta(f): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
A-ZeD:

Are you for real or is this motivational speaking
If you are for real thumbs up to u...

Hahahaha. Lmao. The bolded is funny. I'm for real. I'm not wearing the "motivational" gloves tonight grin

@idnoble, i get you. Tomorrow is another day. I'm half-asleep now. Thanks kiss
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sanboy25: I don't think that it is wrong. smiley
Hmhmm...
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Sanboy25: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
Hmhmm...
Yes ? smiley
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Caracta:
@idnoble, i get you. Tomorrow is another day. I'm half-asleep now. Thanks kiss
Need to sue those companies for poor service delivery.
You should go to bed thenif nairaland does not keep you busy cheesy
Goodnight!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sanboy25:
Yes ? smiley
would you do it if you were in her shoes?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Sanboy25: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
would you do it if you were in her shoes?
I'm not in her situation so I don't have to answer this question tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Morally I don't know if it is bad or not I guess that is your choice and it is your life.
Culturally it is bad (naija mentality in form of hypocrisy).
Personally I don't support it (what you work for lasts longer with you)
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by tintingz(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
acidosis™:
I give up!

Now that all the girls support Madam Op...
I'll never blame any Man that says "I'll never marry a non-virgin"..
Lolzz that just it...girls are now selling their body(having sexx with sugar daddy) for money SMH...

OP is sugar daddy the only solution you have to raise money?? undecided

See how NL ladies are supporting her...SMH
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sanboy25:
I'm not in her situation so I don't have to answer this question tongue
hmhmm... Quite revealing! Dont be scared, am not intending to ask you series of questions grin
How did your day go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures / As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? / Zenayia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.