Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] (1964 Views)

UK Agency Says Nigerians Respect Wealthy Prostitutes / Israeli Man Tags Nigeria A "Terrible Country" / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 12:40am On Feb 06, 2018
The way some people are referring to my country with disrespect is really becoming annoying ooh .even those that have nothing to offer.please if you don't like 9ja go and buy an island and make your own country. leave my 9ja for me .is aliko dangote ,mike adenuga & other great men that have made it not from nigeria .broke ass niggers everywhere looking for some one to blame.
Proudly9ja#

[in davido's voice] "if you no get your own island hide your face"
Signed by:
coded galaxy
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by 4kDdullard: 1:20am On Feb 06, 2018
codedgalaxy:
The way some people are referring to my country with disrespect is really becoming annoying ooh .even those that have nothing to offer.please if you don't like 9ja go and buy an island and make your own country. leave my 9ja for me .is aliko dangote ,mike adenuga & other great men that have made it not from nigeria .broke ass niggers everywhere looking for some one to blame.
Proudly9ja#

Signed by:
coded galaxy
After all these boring epistle of consolation you can only deceive yourself by denying that Nigger area is not a shithole.Nigeria is even worse tha a shithole, it is a hellhole.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 1:32am On Feb 06, 2018
4kDdullard:
After all these boring epistle of consolation you can only deceive yourself by denying that Nigger area is not a shithole.Nigeria is even worse tha a shithole, it is a hellhole.
i see you have problem understanding simple sentences ,the post clearly states ''respect yourselve".calling your country shithole is like a child calling his family shithole because they are poor.[ sense fall on you] amen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by OneCorner: 1:41am On Feb 06, 2018
4kDdullard:
Is this gonna be ur excuse to commit suicide?
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 1:47am On Feb 06, 2018
OneCorner:

Is this gonna be ur excuse to commit suicide?
good question my guy ,don't mind him.
Future sucide bomber spotted
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by conductorh2: 2:04am On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
codedgalaxy:
Proudly9ja#

Signed by:
coded galaxy
[/s]
Buhari Media Cow-sponsored Shitholeans with yet another weekly boring epistle to uphold their deluded Shithole. cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 2:19am On Feb 06, 2018
conductorh2:

Buhari Media Cow-sponsored Shitholeans with yet another weekly boring epistle to uphold their deluded Shithole. cheesy cheesy
look before you leap, the post said nothing about buhari or his party. Thats how they fail weac
Tomorrow they will now end with no job, and start calling their country shithole.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by conductorh2: 3:38am On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
codedgalaxy:
look before you leap, the post said nothing about buhari or his party. Thats how they fail weac
Tomorrow they will now end with no job, and start calling their country shithole.
[/s]
And who else will defend a mega-Shithole like Fraudgeria if not a conquered Buhari Media Cow Yorolba Moozlem?

The second line got me LMAO. This one even wants to dash me "job". Hehe grin grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Only a fool will look at today's Nigeria ...
And be glad in it

Only a fool undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by cursedAbiola(f): 5:05am On Feb 06, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2018
with this una attitude,nobody will vote a igbo to become president....

we are amused to watch una deceive una sef.....

we dont care that una agree to what a foreigner says anyways...afterall una think una are biafrans and not nigerians...sooo,it doesnt surprise us atall...

sooo,incase foreighn nations deceide to invade nigeria,we will kick all igbos immediatly out of our military...

its clear they will allighn with our enemies against us...

we are just watching and making our own plans.... wink
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by Turantula(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Buhari why?
E no fit beta 4 u, why buhari? Why?
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by conductorh2: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:
with this una attitude,nobody will vote a igbo to become president....

we are amused to watch una deceive una sef.....

we dont care that una agree to what a foreigner says anyways...afterall una think una are biafrans and not nigerians...sooo,it doesnt surprise us atall...

sooo,incase foreighn nations deceide to invade nigeria,we will kick all igbos immediatly out of our military...

its clear they will allighn with our enemies against us...

we are just watching and making our own plans.... wink

Dude, nobody gives a Bleep about your Shithole presidency. Has presidency helped Fulani terrorists and their North from being the most poverty-stricken region in West Africa?

Arguing politics with a Yoruba moozlem is truly useless cos now he'll shout IPOD, Kanu and throw tantrums here and there and disappear to hunt human shit to eat for breakfast grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2018
conductorh2:

Dude, nobody gives a Bleep about your Shithole presidency. Has presidency helped Fulani terrorists and their North from being the most poverty-stricken region in West Africa?

Arguing politics with a Yoruba moozlem is truly useless cos now he'll shout IPOD, Kanu and throw tantrums here and there and disappear to hunt human shit to eat for breakfast grin

it seems some of your people care...is not that we realy need una to get anything done in nigeria anyways...

the northerners already showed una the middle finger...

yorubas dont give a fvck....

deltans dont care about una....

sooo,who realy cares about una.......
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
conductorh2:
[s][/s]
And who else will defend a mega-Shithole like Fraudgeria if not a conquered Buhari Media Cow Yorolba Moozlem?

The second line got me LMAO. This one even wants to dash me "job". Hehe grin grin
thumbs up very funny.
But it seems to me most people don't undestand what this thread is all about.this thread was created for patroits and not to promote any political ideas.in fact i am far from being a buhari's fan.
.p.s=> if you have recited our "national anthem" and "national plegde" from nursery school to secoundary level. And still call 9ja a shitehole .you are a traitor .
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
I am no polititian neither a surporter of an political party.but, it makes me laugh when i see people lay blame on their country .i take myself for instance if i end up failure tomorrow it has nothing to do with my family or country. Anybody that is determined to make it will make it even in a shithole.
P.s=> having hatred for country is the begining of terrorism
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by raymexx: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

it seems some of your people care...is not that we realy need una to get anything done in nigeria anyways...

the northerners already showed una the middle finger...

yorubas dont give a fvck....

deltans dont care about una....

sooo,who realy cares about una.......
who are the deltans? am Igbo and am from Niger delta region so Bleep off. Igbos don't need your presidency. those people claiming Born to rule are still the ones languishing in poverty. Igbos are the most successful in Nigeria even without political power, building their own business empire not lazing about like the so called born to rule shouting presidency up and down while their people die of poverty and diseases.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
raymexx:
who are the deltans? am Igbo and am from Niger delta region so Bleep off. Igbos don't need your presidency. those people claiming Born to rule are still the ones languishing in poverty. Igbos are the most successful in Nigeria even without political power, building their own business empire not lazing about like the so called born to rule shouting presidency up and down while their people die of poverty and diseases.

you have to deceide what you want...you are either deltan or biafran...deltans and biafrans are not the same...go ask isokos,ijaws,calabars...

we are just not the same....sorry....

you are just asking for trouble...thats all....
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by TheKingdom: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
codedgalaxy:
Proudly9ja#

Signed by:
coded galaxy

Even your statement hear we know its from someone with shi.thole mindset

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
TheKingdom:

Even your statement hear we know its from someone with shi.thole mindset
wrong !!!
As much as i respects your critism .i disagree with your statement.
From your statement you sound immature & fustrated,because you can't even make your statement without insults.
( i pray you grow up) thanks for commenting anyway.
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by raymexx: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

you have to deceide what you want...you are either deltan or biafran...deltans and biafrans are not the same...go ask isokos,ijaws,calabars...

we are just not the same....sorry....

you are just asking for trouble...thats all....
Mr man get a seat and make urself comfortable. am talking about my tribe and u are here shouting Niger delta up and down. let me enlighten your ignorance, Igbos are the largest ethnic group in the Niger delta which is just a political region. go to delta state Igbos are one of largest ethnic group there, same in rivers state. go to cross river and akwaibom Igbos has large number their too which makes them the larges in the region. by the way the Biafra u are taking about comprises of all the old eastern region. if there is anything like Biafra today do u think the region will prefer to stay in Nigerian than join Biafra? reason like a reasonable human being and get ur fact right before u boo trash, stop being a slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
raymexx:
Mr man get a seat and make urself comfortable. am talking about my tribe and u are here shouting Niger delta up and down. let me enlighten your ignorance, Igbos are the largest ethnic group in the Niger delta which is just a political region. go to delta state Igbos are one of largest ethnic group there, same in rivers state. go to cross river and akwaibom Igbos has large number their too which makes them the larges in the region. by the way the Biafra u are taking about comprises of all the old eastern region. if there is anything like Biafra today do u think the region will prefer to stay in Nigerian than join Biafra? reason like a reasonable human being and get ur fact right before u boo trash, stop being a slowpoke.

because igbos are the largest group doesnt mean anything....our cultures are not similar...thats my point....
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:05am On Feb 07, 2018
codedgalaxy:
i see you have problem understanding simple sentences ,the post clearly states ''respect yourselve".calling your country shithole is like a child calling his family shithole because they are poor.[ sense fall on you] amen
so a poor child should deceive himself calling his family rich?
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by raymexx: 7:49am On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=toodark post=64851489]

because igbos are the largest group doesnt mean anything....our cultures are not similar...thats my point....[/quote I don't give a Bleep where u claim to be from, but let me put it to you that almost all the groups in that region has similar culture. I kw u don't kw because u claim to be where u are not from. I have lived in almost all these groups from ibibio to Efik them. and from ijaw to urhobo them. let me talk u again Niger delta is just a political buhaha. okk tell me the connection between Erik people and Bini people and they are in the same region or even ibibio and urhobo to show its just a political fixed up. may be ur own culture is similar to de Fulani's. wake up dude
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
so a poor child should deceive himself calling his family rich?
no . But find a way to make things right and improve their living standards ,rather than insult his family.because it sure doesn't change a thing.
Good question though.
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2018
codedgalaxy:
no . But find a way to make things right and improve their living standards ,rather than insult his family.because it sure doesn't change a thing.
Good question though.
how is calling a spade a spade insult?
So I should call black white
You can't improve something if you don't accept it is bad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=raymexx post=64854877][/quote]

most of us dont speak igbo...but many understand some yoruba words....

isnt it funny that we rather understand yoruba than try to speak igbo....

am urhobo...believe it or not...it doesnt matter to me....

you are too desperate to prove a point...thats why people find igbos none sympathic.....
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by raymexx: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2018
toodark:

most of us dont speak igbo...but many understand some yoruba words....

isnt it funny that we rather understand yoruba than try to speak igbo....

am urhobo...believe it or not...it doesnt matter to me....

you are too desperate to prove a point...thats why people find igbos none sympathic.....

really? so u don't kw that some urhobo words are similar with the same meaning to some Igbo words, shuuuu jesu! u are urhobo indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
how is calling a spade a spade insult?
So I should call black white
You can't improve something if you don't accept it is bad
Right !!
I respect your opinion. But for how long are we going to keep calling our country names. Take for instance every one in this life have one problem or another. but, you don't hear them come on social media and start calling themselves names like,i am an idiot, i'm a fool, i'm a failure ,etc.
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 11:52am On Feb 07, 2018
raymexx:
really? so u don't kw that some urhobo words are similar with the same meaning to some Igbo words, shuuuu jesu! u are urhobo indeed.

which words are similar to igbos...??...nonesense...

we none igbos are more related to yorubas...who the hell do you think you are talking to here...?

nobody likes igbos...stop lying to yourselfs...old eastern region was a fraud...

try it again and we will kick all of una in una ugly faces.. angry angry angry angry angry

we urhobos want nothing to do with igbos...

because we tolerate una doesnt mean we like una...

try una biafra bullshitt in our area again and we will not only poison una we will do more...be warned...

stay away from urhobo area..!!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by raymexx: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
toodark:

which words are similar to igbos...??...nonesense...

we none igbos are more related to yorubas...who the hell do you think you are talking to here...?

nobody likes igbos...stop lying to yourselfs...old eastern region was a fraud...

try it again and we will kick all of una in una ugly faces.. angry angry angry angry angry

we urhobos want nothing to do with igbos...

because we tolerate una doesnt mean we like una...

try una biafra bullshitt in our area again and we will not only poison una we will do more...be warned...

stay away from urhobo area..!!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry
hehehehehe see fool. who urhobo epp. do urhobi have any territory out side delta state? we are even more populous here in delta state than urhobo nation. u people can't even challenge Ijaws not to talk of Igbos . I really laugh at ur ignorance.

thank God everybody is on their own now let's see what happens.
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
raymexx:
hehehehehe see fool. who urhobo epp. do urhobi have any territory out side delta state? we are even more populous here in delta state than urhobo nation. u people can't even challenge Ijaws not to talk of Igbos . I really laugh at ur ignorance.

thank God everybody is on their own now let's see what happens.

exactly...stay at your eastern area....

i dont care if other tribes in delta wan join you in your biafra nonesense...!!!

we urhobos disagreed back then and we still disagree today...!!!!

be warned...!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Before 2015 Elections Vs Now / A Photo Art Dedicated To The Death Soldiers Of 157 Battalion By A Facebook User / Kano statesman, Salisu Buhari Dies At 83

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.