Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] (1984 Views)

UK Agency Says Nigerians Respect Wealthy Prostitutes / Israeli Man Tags Nigeria A "Terrible Country" / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by iconize(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
toodark:
with this una attitude,nobody will vote a igbo to become president....

we are amused to watch una deceive una sef.....

we dont care that una agree to what a foreigner says anyways...afterall una think una are biafrans and not nigerians...sooo,it doesnt surprise us atall...

sooo,incase foreighn nations deceide to invade nigeria,we will kick all igbos immediatly out of our military...

its clear they will allighn with our enemies against us...

we are just watching and making our own plans.... wink

You're a dumbass.

Why are you calling out Igbos on here? Is Trump Igbo?

Nigeria is a shit.hole. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by iconize(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
codedgalaxy:
I am no polititian neither a surporter of an political party.but, it makes me laugh when i see people lay blame on their country .i take myself for instance if i end up failure tomorrow it has nothing to do with my family or country. Anybody that is determined to make it will make it even in a shithole.
P.s=> having hatred for country is the begining of terrorism

You're just another moronic bum.

People lay blames on their leaders when they're consistently under-achieving. You expect every person to queue up and become a blind supporter like you?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by raymexx: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=toodark post=64862865]

exactly...stay at your eastern area....

which eastern area? am from delta state and am a full Igbo. which means am from south south by region. ur Urhobo mentality won't allow u to know that. what if all the urhobo civil servants working here in Asaba are dismissed and send back to ur so called urhobo land or do u want to claim Asaba too?
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
iconize:

You're just another moronic bum.

People lay blames on their leaders when they're consistently under-achieving. You expect every person to queue up and become a blind supporter like you?
why the transfer of aggression?.
like it or not you are nigeria .people like you give all are the reason we ain't moving forward. For example ,you couldn't state your mind without insults. Grow up it's childish.
Always remember "change begins with me"
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=raymexx post=64863249][/quote]

you are what i call delta igbo...you are not a real deltan...your area is in the east....
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by iconize(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
codedgalaxy:

why the transfer of aggression?.
like it or not you are nigeria .people like you give all are the reason we ain't moving forward. For example ,you couldn't state your mind without insults. Grow up it's childish.
Always remember "change begins with me"

You're a stark illiterate.

People like you need to be pummeled before they understand simple logic.

Btw, keep your reminder to yourself - and never forget that your change is devilish.
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
iconize:

You're a stark illiterate.

People like you need to be pummeled before they understand simple logic.

Btw, keep your reminder to yourself - and never forget that your change is devilish.
illitrate ??
I don't think so .i see your hobby is insult. I can easily insult you back .but i won't because i have what is called "manners and restraint" ,why don't you go get some
You are a nigeria and i must say you represent your country badly.thanks
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by Jflex07(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
toodark:

you have to deceide what you want...you are either deltan or biafran...deltans and biafrans are not the same...go ask isokos,ijaws,calabars...

we are just not the same....sorry....

you are just asking for trouble...thats all....
Almajiri learn to spell first before coming to a public forum to spew trash..
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by Jflex07(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
OP.. I'm sorry to say but I'm not proud of this country one bit, if people call it a shit hole, then they have a right to cos the country has really deteriorated into something else...i feel there's no more hope for the youth.. it's that bad.
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=iconize post=648. [/quote]
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Jflex07:
OP.. I'm sorry to say but I'm not proud of this country one bit, if people call it a shit hole, then they have a right to cos the country has really deteriorated into something else...i feel there's no more hope for the youth.. it's that bad.
i must say your reasoninig is mature unlike some people i know. I understand what your are saying and i know that our country is in a very bad and critical level. But what i am saying is having hatred or resenting your country .does not improve or make things any better.since 1960 we have been grumbling what good has it done.
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
codedgalaxy:
Right !!
I respect your opinion. But for how long are we going to keep calling our country names.
Till it pains us enough to change it
Take for instance every one in this life have one problem or another. but, you don't hear them come on social media and start calling themselves names like,i am an idiot, i'm a fool, i'm a failure ,etc.
But we call fat ppl fat
Black ppl black
Stupid ppl stupid
What we don't do is call a fat person slim
A black person yellow
Or a stupid person wise
Cos if we keep hyping sheet we will never make effort to improve
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by Ikechuob: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
raymexx:
hehehehehe see fool. who urhobo epp. do urhobi have any territory out side delta state? we are even more populous here in delta state than urhobo nation. u people can't even challenge Ijaws not to talk of Igbos . I really laugh at ur ignorance.

thank God everybody is on their own now let's see what happens.

He is not urhobo just so you know. He's full blown Yoruba. It was even other urhobo that called him out on it. He can't speak urhobo nor was he able to say where in urhoboland he's from when they asked him. Several months one asked him where in urhoboland is he from and the nigga replied and i quote "you're not more deltan than I am". cheesy grin grin. The toodark id was literally created to continue his pretense because he's been slapped silly on his attache by force that noone believes it anymore (stupidly though, he created an id similar to his original...dude is dumber than a rock i swear). The dude has absolutely ZERO shame sef. It's pathetic. If you want to attack him, attack his real tribe. The coward is using urhobos as shield. Don't get me wrong, urhobo aren't saints on this forum but attack them When they start their shit, not when a coward afonja uses them.
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ikechuob:

He is not urhobo just so you know. He's full blown Yoruba. It was even other urhobo that called him out on it. He can't speak urhobo nor was he able to say where in urhoboland he's from when they asked him. Several months one asked him where in urhoboland is he from and the nigga replied and i quote "you're not more deltan than I am". cheesy grin grin. The toodark id was literally created to continue his pretense because he's been slapped silly on his attache by force that noone believes it anymore (stupidly though, he created an id similar to his original...dude is dumber than a rock i swear). The dude has absolutely ZERO shame sef. It's pathetic. If you want to attack him, attack his real tribe. The coward is using urhobos as shield. Don't get me wrong, urhobo aren't saints on this forum but attack them When they start their shit, not when a coward afonja uses them.

you are mad...you represent urhobos now..??...when did any urhobo call me out...??...are you crazy...?

you're not more deltan than I am.....what..?..stick your biafra up your asss....period..!!!!
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by Ikechuob: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
As for the OP, when the shoe fits wear it proudly.

Niggeria is a bonafide, without a doubt, a big, huge, fat Shithole!!!!
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ikechuob:
As for the OP, when the shoe fits wear it proudly.

Niggeria is a bonafide, without a doubt, a big, huge, fat Shithole!!!!

when the war break out in the delta...guess who the urhobos will call to beat una up..?... angry angry angry angry

east is a big shitthole...thats why nobody goes their....it stinks....
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by Ikechuob: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
toodark:

you are mad...you represent urhobos now..??...when did any urhobo call me out...??...are you crazy...?

you're not more deltan than I am.....what..?..stick your biafra up your asss....period..!!!!

tsdarkside you are not fooling anyone with this new id.

Dumbass you type like yourself in this your new id. You have the same poor grammer in this your new id.

No two different individuals have the exact SAME poor grammer and use the exact same writing style you illiterate.

Now finally I quadruple dare you again to deny begin called out on your fake, urhobo, wannabe ass in tsdarkside id that you dropped thinking your foolish ass won't be recalled just cause you created a new one and I'll bombard this ENTIRE thread each time you are spoken to in urhobo by other urhobos on this forum and you either evaded it or spoke in English in shit that had absolutely nothing to do with what was asked. I'll bombard this entire thread where you were asked REPEATEDLY to name where in delta, in urhobo, you're from and as usual you evade it or claim "I've already did it."

Finally I X10 dare you to deny writing "you are not more deltan than I am" in your other id so i can slap you silly with that post.

Deny it one more time tsdarkside.

Attache by force ediot. Changing your account does not change the illiterate that you are. You should have went back to English class and learn how to write if you want to completely abandon your past desperation to be deltan. Coward
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ikechuob:

tsdarkside you are not fooling anyone with this new id.

Dumbass you type like yourself in this your new id. You have the same poor grammer in this your new id.

No two different individuals have the exact SAME poor grammer and use the exact same writing style you illiterate.

Now finally I quadruple dare you again to deny begin called out on your fake, urhobo, wannabe ass in tsdarkside id that you dropped thinking your foolish ass won't be recalled just cause you created a new one and I'll bombard this ENTIRE thread each time you are spoken to in urhobo by other urhobos on this forum and you either evaded it or spoke in English in shit that had absolutely nothing to do with what was asked. I'll bombard this entire thread where you were asked REPEATEDLY to name where in delta, in urhobo, you're from and as usual you evade it or claim "I've already did it."

Finally I X10 dare you to deny writing "you are not more deltan than I am" in your other id so i can slap you silly with that post.

Deny it one more time tsdarkside.

Attache by force ediot. Changing your account does not change the illiterate that you are. You should have went back to English class and learn how to write if you want to completely abandon your past desperation to be deltan. Coward

i dont hide...i dont have to....for what..??..

abegi,,go and bark on a tree....

i already said were am from...even invited your miserable ipob friends to visit me...

if you think i will be repeating myself because of una,then you are not serious...am not that nice and i dont care about people like you.....
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by Ikechuob: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
toodark:

when the war break out in the delta...guess who the urhobos will call to beat una up..?... angry angry angry angry

east is a big shitthole...thats why nobody goes their....it stinks....

Afonja Your shithole is a shithole!!! Stop wailing in my mention. The biggest shithole in Africa.

Oil producing yet among the most extremely poor country on Earth

Oil producing yet common electricity you still battle.

Everything about your shithole STINKS to high heaven that despite lying to yourselves that you're "giant of Africa", other African countries use you as a laughing stock and their own president uses una to campaign on what not to do.

A shithole is a shithole. Hell I'm even being nice. Shithole is a compliment...Niggeria is a hellhole
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ikechuob:

Afonja Your shithole is a shithole!!! Stop wailing in my mention. The biggest shithole in Africa.

Oil producing yet among the most extremely poor country on Earth

Oil producing yet common electricity you still battle.

Everything about your shithole STINKS to high heaven that despite lying to yourselves that you're "giant of Africa", other African countries use you as a laughing stock and their own president uses una to campaign on what not to do.

A shithole is a shithole. Hell I'm even being nice. Shithole is a compliment...Niggeria is a hellhole

yeye...look in a mirror near you and say shitthead....
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by Ikechuob: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
toodark:

i dont hide...i dont have to....for what..??..

abegi,,go and bark on a tree....

i already said were am from...even invited your miserable ipob friends to visit me...

if you think i will be repeating myself because of una,then you are not serious...am not that nice and i dont care about people like you.....
slowpoke, you see why I call you an illiterate. You just confirmed my post. Reread my post and tell me, did or did you not just do what i said you always do when asked to name where in delta you're from.

And finally

Oh you did

Here's your tsdarkside and very dark posts
https://www.nairaland.com/tsdarkside/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/verydark/posts

Show us where you said where you from.

Incase you forgotten who I am, i am one of the peeps that have been on you to say it since the urhobos asked you to name your village and you couldn't

Where in delta state are you from? Name your village since you said it and asked people to meet you. Say it again and after you do that, repost where you said it. with your tsdarkside account and where you asked people to meet you ( either with this toodark, verydark or tadarkside account)

Finally, Incase you completely forgot, I'm from delta state so i know urhobo towns. So name your village since you claim you "said it already".
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by Ikechuob: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
toodark:

yeye...look in a mirror near you and say shitthead....

Niggeria is a shithole.

Go and cry me a river

Your niggeria is a SHITHOLE!!
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by codedgalaxy: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hear this if you have recited the nigeria's national anthem and have pledge to nigeria your country to be faithful,loyal and honest to serve nigeria with all you strenght.and you still call your country shithole, please what does that make you.
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ikechuob:

slowpoke, you see why I call you an illiterate. You just confirmed my post. Reread my post and tell me, did or did you not juat do what i said you always do when asked to name where in delta you're from

And finally

Oh you did

Here's your tsdarkside posts
https://www.nairaland.com/tsdarkside/posts

Show us where you said where you from.

Incase you forgotten who I am, i am one of the peeps that have been on you to say it since the urhobos asked you to name your village

Where in delta state are you from? Name your village since you said it and asked people to meet you. Say it again and after you do that, repost where you said it. with your tsdarkside account and where you asked people to meet you ( either with this too dark or tadarkside account)

Finally, Incase you completely forgot, I'm from delta state so i know urhobo towns. So name your village since you claim you "said it already".

am not telling you anything....you think i like you that much to tell you anything...??...

sooo,you think you are smart enough to stalk the darkside...
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by Ikechuob: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
toodark:

am not telling you anything....you think i like you that much to tell you anything...??...

sooo,you think you are smart enough to stalk the darkside...

Thought so.

Case closed.

Anyway raymexx, like I said he has ZERO shame with his attache by force. If you want to attack him, attack his real tribe; not the tribe the coward is using to shield himself.
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ikechuob:

Thought so.

Case closed.

Anyway raymexx, like I said he has ZERO shame with his attache by force. If you want to attack him, attack his real tribe; not the tribe the coward is using to shield himself.

tahh...attack the yorubas ofcourse...we urhobos dont give a rats asss about igbos....

keep on dreaming that we will join in your biafra nonesense....try us again and find out...
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
i dont even understand why yorubas are nice to you people sef....
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by UncleJudax(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
codedgalaxy:
The way some people are referring to my country with disrespect is really becoming annoying ooh .even those that have nothing to offer.please if you don't like 9ja go and buy an island and make your own country. leave my 9ja for me .is aliko dangote ,mike adenuga & other great men that have made it not from nigeria .broke ass niggers everywhere looking for some one to blame.
Proudly9ja#

[in davido's voice] "if you no get your own island hide your face"
Signed by:
coded galaxy
Shitholean shocked
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by Ikechuob: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
toodark:

tahh...attack the yorubas ofcourse...we urhobos dont give a rats asss about igbos....

keep on dreaming that we will join in your biafra nonesense....try us again and find out...

Blah blah Afonja.

When you grow a ball and be proud of your wasteful heritage, address me with your mouthing
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by toodark: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ikechuob:

Blah blah Afonja.

When you grow a ball and be proud of your wasteful heritage, address me with your mouthing

attack me and not yorubas.....

i know why you attack yorubas...yorubas have a calm mind thats why...try your nonesense with other tribes,you would smell your yansh...the northerners already told you to fvck off...!!!!...
Re: Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] by dudebuck: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
the zoo aka naliejerià is a shitHole.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku: APC Places 4 Govs, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist / Surprise As Donald Trump Mentions Nnamdi Kanu / 458 Town Union Presidents Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.