Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? (21197 Views)

. / My Fiance's Ex Won't Let Her Be / My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by sparta(f): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2010
How do i convince my ex to take off my pics from his facebook photos? We broke up about 7 months ago. please what does this mean, he wont even tell his frinds we broke up.
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2010
Maybe he still hasn't moved on and he is still attached to you, let him be, at the right time, he will remove them. Maybe he still needs to heal!
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by Emmanog(f): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2010
He still loves thats all my dear.
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by omega25red(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2010
why dont you just change your status on FB that way everyone will know that you broke up and put up pics of you and your new man so he gets the point
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by kDB1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
write some mad stuff on his wall for all his friends to see.
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by masido(f): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2010
@poster,
Maybe the guy is still in love with you.Give him some time to get over you,im sure he will remove your pictures from his facebook profile and every other things that reminds him of you.
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by Woke4all(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2010
k.D.B.:

it changes nothing!

My ex also asked me to remove her pics from my album on Facebook but i still hv them on my flash so i could upload them whenever. So if you don't wanna see them remove him from ur friends list.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2010
let the poor guy be! he need time to move on cheesy
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2010
Maybe he's still in love with you.
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by deor03(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2010
Click on the "Report this Photo "

If you don't want your pic there, it's violation of the "rights" of FB.

FB will act on that

1 Like

Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by Blazay(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2010
He has moved on. You move on. You gave him the photographs as gifts, so he can do anything he likes with them at his own discretion. Stop obsessing over material things and move on with your life. kiss If you act like such things bother you, you will be an easy prey to emotional blackmail amongst other things in the future. Never let anyone have such powers over you.
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by unitee(f): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2010
Well well it happens i have an ex like that but myn makes shoo whoeva i date it does nt work as long as he knows the person, he can say anything to kill my relationships,
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by Gamine(f): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2010
Shouldn't you be asking the person in question. undecided
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by sparta(f): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2010
Thanks for your responses, i realy apreciate them. Its nt just pictures but a whole lot more. I noticed that he stil has the ring i bought for him on in his recent pics. There was a time we wr chatng and he asked me not to tell a church member of his who was online too abt our break up, he said when they ask of me he says 'oh she's fine'. I have removed pics, ring and made it knwn to family and friends that its over. I stil miss him but i cant continue to sufer all in the name of love. I dont even pick his calls anymore because we only end up arguing anytime we talk. I wish he wuld just take it off witout me having to ask.
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by fubiluv: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2010
It takes time to let go of love like that.
Especially if you are at the receiving end.
With time he will get to realize that its over.
Pls just be patence with him.
And try not to ask him to,in fact ignore him.
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by Flashfast1: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2010
Try and make him understand that you are not in any way comfortable with the fact that your pix are there and if he still refuses to see reasons, then I think you may want to take K.D.B's advice.
k.D.B.:

I have this friend who almost lost her relationship because of a similar thing. Few weeks into a new relationship with her new boyfriend, the guy checked her status and it was still showing that she was engaged to this other guy. Apparently she forgot to change her status after she broke up with her ex and her bobo wasn't happy with it.
So my dear do whatever you have to make him take them off.
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by touchmeder: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2010
Someone has already said it click on the ''report the photo link''
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by sparta(f): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2010
Thanks guyz, the break was very for both of us, am stil healing too and i stil cry once in a while. I wil jst be patient for old times sake. A break up 3 months to your wedding is heart wrenching i guess!
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by Flashfast1: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2010
sparta:

Thanks guyz, the break was very for both of us, am stil healing too and i stil cry once in a while. I wil jst be patient for old times sake. A break up 3 months to your wedding is heart wrenching i guess!
wow shocked . . . That's really sad. I wonder what might have caused the break up considering the fact that both parties are still hurting. undecided
I'm thinking infidelity on the guy's side. undecided
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by sparta(f): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2010
No, he never cheated on me. Third party inteference, his family members are too domineering. The height of it was dt his brother wanted somtin dt belonged to me and my no was d begining of the end for the relatnship. I had to let because it was d best thing. He took sides wiv his bro. It hurt badly but i hate to c siblings apart. Hmmm
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by Girl846(f): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2010
Maybe he is still hoping that there is a chance. Or, maybe he doesn't want to appear childish by deleting your pics just because you broke up.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by sparta(f): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2010
Its not childish, its moving on dear. Wat abt d ring and everytin else?
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by labiyemmy(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2010
I think he left them there to mock you - or how do you explain that? something like - this is the best man you can ever have - i think its working, thats why you are here seeking advice.
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by sparta(f): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2010
Lol, its working, am jst curious. U see anytime he calls he tels me a friend saw me and am looking good or wen dy c me wiv someone else dy tel him and he usualy wants to know who it is. Hmmm i didnt even c him 4 6mnths bt me tinks he is d one spying and jealous.
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by charlsecy(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
kDB1:
You can restrain people from writing on your Wall!
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by Ojochegbe1(m): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2015
From d onset, i think u saw tinz were not right that u should ve put a stop but u both continues only few months to d wedding u call it quit, is a big trauma my dear i pray dat God speak to his heart cos if he is kind of dubious type, i bet u he will hunt u.
Re: My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? by Youngpo413: 6:32am On May 13, 2015
sparta:
Lol, its working, am jst curious. U see anytime he calls he tels me a friend saw me and am looking good or wen dy c me wiv someone else dy tel him and he usualy wants to know who it is. Hmmm i didnt even c him 4 6mnths bt me tinks he is d one spying and jealous.
he still loves you that's all

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.