Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders (11218 Views)

Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / Presidential Election: Go To Court If You Wish, APC Tells Atiku / Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by Pecca: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
rudymatt4:
Guaranteed fund,no chance of loosen when you stake Whatsapp or Call if interested.
yet u are here begging for subscribers. laugh at urself pls.
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by Castanea(m): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
eleojo24:
Buhari has ruined the chances of any Fulani man ever ruling Nigerian again.

I tell you. It will be easier for a cow to pass through the eye of a needle.
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by ogbunka: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
#NnamdiKanu Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another.
No, they are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity, and their masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes.”

-Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
if u dont know igbira muslims. they are too fanatical muslims oh! they will gladly accept cattle colony if it means.to be deeply religiously accepted by their muslim masters. Igbira muslims are overzealous kind of people

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by Rolings: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
kpaofame:
good move

So is farming rice but the government is intervening in rice farming

So also is cassava farming yet government forced millers to make cassava flour 5% of their flour.

Each time there is an outbreak of any bird flu or bird related illnesses government steps in

I know you know all these and the reason why government had to be involved is because cattle rearing is agriculture. But your hatred for Pmb has made you hate his whole tribe is that fair?.......im even sure you are those "atikulating" for your information Atiku is filani
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by kpaofame: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rolings:

So is farming rice but the government is intervening in rice farming

So also is cassava farming yet government forced millers to make cassava flour 5% of their flour.

Each time there is an outbreak of any bird flu or bird related illnesses government steps in

I know you know all these and the reason why government had to be involved is because cattle rearing is agriculture. But your hatred for Pmb has made you hate his whole tribe is that fair?.......im even sure you are those "atikulating" for your information Atiku is filani

Wise man how is rice farming, cassava farming and the intervention government gave to it...injurious to others or creating avenue for chaos (fear) amongst others....you are very myopic and sentimental....tho you are entitle to your opinion... swerve... go and argue with cows with your congealed mentality
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by Rolings: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
kpaofame:

Wise man how is rice farming, cassava farming and the intervention government gave to it...injurious to others or creating avenue for chaos (fear) amongst others....you are very myopic and sentimental....tho you are entitle to your opinion... swerve... go and argue with cows with your congealed mentality

How Is creating cattle colony a threat to others . You are the one being sentimental here and with the way you write even animals reason better than you.
Go suck your mummy's breast kid ..... its people who can make intelligent contributions that are here
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by pooozeee(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Cowlony the new method used by Fulani to surround the whole of Nigeria with cow and Fulani tribes

Say no to colony today.....

Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by OfoIgbo: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
ejikemeuwa:
if u dont know igbira muslims. they are too fanatical muslims oh! they will gladly accept cattle colony if it means.to be deeply religiously accepted by their muslim masters. Igbira muslims are overzealous kind of people

EjikeEmeuwa, are you from Nnobi in Anambra state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by InfiniteLoopx: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
ogbunka:
#NnamdiKanu Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another.
No, they are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity, and their masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes.”

-Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014
Kanu was privy to some classified information. This is one major reason he was removed from the scene.
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by InfiniteLoopx: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rolings:

How Is creating cattle colony a threat to others . You are the one being sentimental here and with the way you write even animals reason better than you.
Go suck your mummy's breast kid ..... its people who can make intelligent contributions that are here
Nobody would have been against Cow Colony, or whatever you call it, if the herdsmen have not been in the business of butchering and raping people. It did not start today.
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by Rolings: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Nobody would have been against Cow Colony, or whatever you call it, if the herdsmen have not been in the business of butchering and raping people. It did not start today.

Butchering of human lives goes on on daily basis in different parts of Nigeria and most especially southern Nigeria...
at least you nairalanders claim south west is into skull mining....
Raping ! are you not aware the number of rape cases that happens in the country daily run into tens of thousands.

Yeye

When you all finally wake up and stop the politicization of herdsmen crisis you will realize that the only thing driving your thinking is HATRED . Hatred for Buhari .
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by Akiika: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
But for social media, one wouldn't know how stupid some Nigerians really are.
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by CioAngels(f): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bello has finally used Kogi east as collateral for his second term re-election. Oga bello weldon. Bello is a youth abi?
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by InfiniteLoopx: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rolings:

Butchering of human lives goes on on daily basis in different parts of Nigeria and most especially southern Nigeria...
at least you nairalanders claim south west is into skull mining....
Raping ! are you not aware the number of rape cases that happens in the country daily run into tens of thousands.

Yeye

When you all finally wake up and stop the politicization of herdsmen crisis you will realize that the only thing driving your thinking is HATRED . Hatred for Buhari .
Don't force me to conclude that you are dumb ass. How can you corrolate the waisted lives of more than 500 Agatu people to hatred? Are you saying that all this death perpetuated by killers herdsmen should be applauded because your god, Buhari is the president? You make me sick in the stomach man. wtf angry When did the killing started? How many killer herdsmen have been arrested? What are you even talking about? HATRED!, men just fvuck off. No energy to waist on a zombi. angry
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
OfoIgbo:

EjikeEmeuwa, are you from Nnobi in Anambra state?

am from Onuimo, former okigwe . imo state
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by Rolings: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Don't force me to conclude that you are dumb ass. How can you corrolate the waisted lives of more than 500 Agatu people to hatred? Are you saying that all this death perpetuated by killers herdsmen should be applauded because your god, Buhari is the president? You make me sick in the stomach man. wtf angry When did the killing started? How many killer herdsmen have been arrested? What are you even talking about? HATRED!, men just fvuck off. No energy to waist on a zombi. angry

Typical of fools like you when you don't have anything reasonable to say resort to insults.......
May thunder strike your thumb used in typing those insults. And my thunder strike you DOWN if you quote me again .
Bastard. Your parent did this world a great disservice not aborting the foetus that produce you
may your generation not know anything good if you don't stay off
feel free to report this post cos i don't care ........
it shall never be well with you
BASTARD
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by InfiniteLoopx: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rolings:

Typical of fools like you when you don't have anything reasonable to say resort to insults.......
May thunder strike your thumb used in typing those insults. And my thunder strike you DOWN if you quote me again .
Bastard. Your parent did this world a great disservice not aborting the foetus that produce you
may your generation not know anything good if you don't stay off
feel free to report this post cos i don't care ........
it shall never be well with you
BASTARD
You are cursed already that is why you have the stomach to pour out what is inherent in you. Your words are the true reflection of your inner self, a coursed and damnable soul. What you spewed is returning back to you and your generation hundred fold.
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by Rolings: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

You are cursed already that is why you have the stomach to pour out what is inherent in you. Your words are the true reflection of your inner self, a coursed and damnable soul. What you spewed is returning back to you and your generation hundred fold.

that is what bastards like you deserve. No insults in my post until your overzealousness made you think you can throw insults around. The honourable thing to do if my view is different from yours is to ignore me or give a superior view not throw insults at me.
I hope this is enough warning to just remain your faceless self on nairaland and not feel you are of age just because you can comment on nairaland. IDIOT
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by InfiniteLoopx: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rolings:

that is what bastards like you deserve. No insults in my post until your overzealousness made you think you can throw insults around. The honourable thing to do if my view is different from yours is to ignore me or give a superior view not throw insults at me.
I hope this is enough warning to just remain your faceless self on nairaland and not feel you are of age just because you can comment on nairaland. IDIOT
....are you done releasing courses that is bouncing back on you and your family with overwhelming saturation. angry IMBECcILE!
Re: Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders by Pharoh: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
State governors have no rights to allocate land for grazing, only the local government is giving that right in the land use act.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? / Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) / Fashola Visit Kalakuta Museum. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.