Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin (39092 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM / Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (2) (3) (4)

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by greencard: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=smirn post=64842138]
[s]Those who are killing themselves should stop. The VP don't need to speak or chide anyone before these political motivated killing will stop. The VP did not send anyone to go and kill. Nigerians are reaping the fruit of bitterness that occupies their hearts. Managing crisis situation is more than making useless comments and pushing the blame on anyone. If you are not satisfied with him as the VP, better tell your father to prepare for the 2019 election.[/quote[/s]]
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
WorldRichest:
Yinka Odumakin has gone mad once again. After collecting millions of naira from Goatluck Jonascam and not able to deliver more than his one vote, this nonentity thinks everyone is as foolish as Biafran pigs and idiots. Better shout up your dirty mouth before god of thunder strike you dead.

GEJ won 43% of SW votes........Are u publicly foooooooling urself for nothing?
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by Truthisit: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
SECONDED
rlauncher:
Osinbajo ought to have resigned his position in protest, but he didn't.
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by Keleyors(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yinka Odumakim could not have said it more better than that.
When you see a Professor of Law and the a Pastor that swore to say the truth turning the law upside down, it is indeed funny.

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by teepain: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Johncuppa:

Lol!
Why do you think Esther story best suits Osinbanjo's assignment in Nigeria POLITICS?
Have you taken time to study Joseph in Egypt, Daniel in Babylon?
I'm just asking?

Nice question and perspective.

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by homenje73: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Origin:
Holding the VP responsible when thee is a governor, police IG, & president is ridiculous.

You probably would like to hold him responsible for BH and ND militants.

In my objective view, Osinbajo has been one of the most active VPs we've ever had, effectively holding the fort while Baba was away in London.

Many Nigerians want a saviour who will fight their battles while they sit in the comfort of their homes. (how many people have confronted the governor of Benue to protest the killings)

I think you are misunderstanding the bone of contention here, that the VP heard fort for d so called Baba when he has away has nothing to do with the. current issue. People are being killed for goodness sake and d killers are known and no single arrest has been made. You see, when you compare the VP's stand before now and his current inability to call a spade a spade or not trying to put squared pole into a triangle hole is not only morally wrong but also constitutional wrong

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by Austinoiz(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
WorldRichest:
Yinka Odumakin has gone mad once again. After collecting millions of naira from Goatluck Jonascam and not able to deliver more than his one vote, this nonentity thinks everyone is as foolish as Biafran pigs and idiots. Better shout up your dirty mouth before god of thunder strike you dead.

The wise Afonja, I sight you.
The sophiscsted name caller.
The educated curser.
The parochial zombie.
Ride on! Biafrans will continue to watch Fulani herdsmen (your slave masters) reduce you to nought.

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by slivertongue: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
He is just but a disappointment
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by piagetskinner(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
osibanjo should have resigned to protect his name. many Nigerians would have supported his action...and it will even fastrack buhari exit..instead of dragging his name down the mud with that senile old illiterate

a good name is netter than Riches

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by slivertongue: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=LordAdam16 post=64840510]

well said !!!
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by sshalom(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Powerful write up calling for an awakening of conscience and definition of principles. I am sure VP Osinbajo is making necessary arrangements to aid this government to commit to the security of this Nation and its people.
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by balash(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kiddish comments everywhere, he should condemn and make comments about christian killed, Like u all think he just keeps quiet when christians are killed. You want him to get a gun and go face the people, its rule of law. you do like a law abiding citizens. Making hateful comments as a leader is not welcoming at all.

are you trying to spite religious crisis in the country? so when boko haram are killing the northerners how many comments or speech is buhari giving?

All this primary school class captain brains wey una dey use judge una leaders are so freaking silly.

No matter what buhari did wrong, you cant stay outside to fight bad leaders, you join them to make changes. You dont fight baseless and toothless fight outside

The rule of law would prevail and if you dont love Osinbajo thats your freaking choice. he is a better man

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by AreaFada2: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
rlauncher:
Osinbajo ought to have resigned his position in protest, but he didn't.

He will not because he thinks that by being diplomatic, he can ingratiate himself with the North. In the hope that they might allow him to become president. Resigning in protest will of course end such a dream.

But he forgets that silence is approval of bloodletting. By the time he will find his voice, thousands would have being killed in Taraba, Plateau, Adamawa, Benue, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Delta, Edo and many other places. Largely his fellow Christians.

Of course typically selfish Nigerian politicians will tolerate anything including murder of own kinsmen if they think doing so will further own ambitions.

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by rikithor(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
NA SOOOO!

REDEEM BROUGHT US THIS SCAM,
NO EXCUSE FOR VP NOT TO ACT,
JESUS SAID,'IF YOU LOOSE YOUR LIFE FOR ME,YOU SHALL HAVE IT''

I AM GUESSING THE EX PREACHER/PASTOR grin DIDNT KNOW THAT SCRIPTURE WAS WRITTEN JUST BECAUSE OF HIM grin

WHO IS NOT SEEING THAT OUR PREACHERS/PASTORS/G.O.s/BISHOPS preach so much (to the congrega.(intentionally written so)
but they will in no wise practise same.(to live by Matthew 10:28)

Pastor Osi baba aka mere commissioner,save us from those that hate the cross o,but if you fail to act;somehow,the pelting stones of the enemy go land for you/relative roof (no be curse o) na so bibeli talk am

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by hush15: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
LordAdam16:

IMO, people like Osinbajo and Fashola are actually decent minds who would make really substantial impact in a sane society.

Unfortunately for them, in 2015, the only way they could take power, and impose someone who was worse than the incumbent, was to promise the impossible. So they had to promise to end corruption, feed school children, pay the unemployed, add 10,000 MWs, and the list continues...

I'm not absolving them of blame. They knowingly did so, and if they didn't, then they are more naive and senseless than I thought. They went in with their eyes open, they dined with the devil, and now they do not have the moral right to even question the devil.

I and many others saw the ruse from day 1, so this is no surprise. And we're holding it against them in perpetuity. When Buhari tenure ends, Osinbajo should gracefully retire to his law firm and RCCG. Because I'd not vote for a so-called "Pastor" who cannot condemn the killers of Christians. And I'm not even a Christian.

-Lord

You know, your last line says it all. Its obvious that Osinbanjo would make a weak president also, so why waste my vote on him! Even Buharis wife stands against him publicly but i guess the office of the VP is too sweet to let go

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by 7lives: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
WorldRichest:

So you don't know that Yinka is obsessed with the RCCG?.
Yinka go write a whole epistle and won't even convince a single soul.
Yinka was part of the PDP soldiers who came to put us under SIEGE in Lagos.
See him writing cock and bull stories who listen to him this days?, his time don pass jor.

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by ATERI(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Performance at local and state levels is not a good barometer for predicting who would do well at the federal level-different ball game! The vice President should resign, but would his godfather be happy with that?
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by hush15: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
balash:
Kiddish comments everywhere, he should condemn and make comments about christian killed, Like u all think he just keeps quiet when christians are killed. You want him to get a gun and go face the people, its rule of law. you do like a law abiding citizens. Making hateful comments as a leader is not welcoming at all.

are you trying to spite religious crisis in the country? so when boko haram are killing the northerners how many comments or speech is buhari giving?

All this primary school class captain brains wey una dey use judge una leaders are so freaking silly.

No matter what buhari did wrong, you cant stay outside to fight bad leaders, you join them to make changes. You dont fight baseless and toothless fight outside

The rule of law would prevail and if you dont love Osinbajo thats your freaking choice. he is a better man

While you make salient point at the end of your rude statements, its pertinent of Mr Vice President to watch what he says that keep exposing his double standard. If he cant talk to Bubu and reason together on the correct ways to go, my brother its healthier to resign. What changes can you make when they keep compromising you. When push comes to shove, let him resign

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by demmie1: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
omoharry:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/time-call-osinbajo/

When the big test came that is, when Sir John (Macpherson) tried to divide our ranks by nominating the late Ooni to the Council of Ministers to the exclusion of Bode Thomas and others, the late Oba Aderemi voted against himself with the same determination and defiance as all of us in the Joint Session of the Houses of Chiefs and Assembly did. In the end, thanks to his steadfastness, we had our way.” Awolowo himself said NO whenever it was necessary. Admiral Akin Aduwo sacrificed his office instead of surrendering University of Ife to the Federal Goverment. Gen. Alani Akinrinade resigned honourably when he was promoted into irrelevance as Chief of Defence Staff under Shagari. Only men of straw say “my hands are tied”.

When yoruba leaders were still men.

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by dodelight(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Johncuppa:

Lol!
Why do you think Esther story best suits Osinbanjo's assignment in Nigeria POLITICS?
Have you taken time to study Joseph in Egypt, Daniel in Babylon?
I'm just asking?

(Smile). Actually, I produce teaching aids and Bible games, and I've produced two Heroes' Quest series which are Daniel in Babylon & Joseph in Egypt. Imagine the amount of research and study I must have gone through before publishing such materials which are already in many places I do not know.
So, yes I have.
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by Akiika: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yinka Odumakin has exhausted his own share of Jonathan loot so soon and Aso rock ATM has been destroyed and thrown to the garbage. The Odumakins are seeking relevance again with their fake activism. Yorubas are smarter than that you know. It is you and your wife, the "alatenuje" couple that needs to be called out.

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by lastempero: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
The truth is that osibanjo is a mere commissioner please don't expect him to over shadow his master.
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by alanka(f): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Since few weeks now, this guy has been committing treason acting Jesus post.

He wants to be Jesus of the world?

He wants to be new Jesus?

He has committed more than enough treason and disobedience and he would surely pay as heaven remains.

He does not like my help and he exposed himself to danger
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by resurgentxtian4: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
I am more than mortified with the body language of the RCCG, the G.O and Osinbajo. They have succeeded in making me hate that church. Shame.

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by temimimiko: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
It is amazing to see that people like the Odumakins of our society would rather thrive on division than upholding his own brother with prayers and support because the table has turned and he no longer eats at the table of men that nearly robbed the country blind and dirty. To be fair on the Vice President I dare say he is one of the most hard working Vice President in the world and he is still working and would be forever relevant when the likes of the Odumakins are dead and gone, he would be known for good and remembered for as long as Nigeria lives.

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by Alariiwo: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Odumakin is a fool..

If it was that easy, why didn't GEJ take charge from Yaradua's wife and the Northern cabals after Yaradua.
Foolish hypocrites!
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by Kc3000: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
"Nigeria cannot belong to the OIC because we have not discussed any such matter at the Armed Forced Ruling Council - AFRC".

These were the utterances of Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe who was the Chief of General Staff in the IBB regime, as he challenged and defied the decision making process of the regime, and the legitimacy of Nigeria being in the OIC. This proud man from Abiriba in Abia state was not going to compromise his integrity for anyone, he was not going to be intimidated, and would rather live with the consequences of his actions than be a good stooge to the junta. For his audacity, he was immediately retired, replaced with Augustus Aikhomu, and denied most of the retirement benefits befitting of his rank and position.

I highly doubt the 'mere-commissioner' can summon the moral fortitude to resist Buhari's excesses, even in a democracy. He's not built like that.

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by Lakeland4321: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
MiyettiAllah:
If the Vice President makes a sound, even the slightest plink against Buhari or MiyetiAllah, wallahi he’s going back home.
Thats the point! He shouldn't be afraid of repercussions for standing for the truth. I presume you read the write up, no honorable man will keep quiet while this incest is going on in our country!
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by resurgentxtian4: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
temimimiko:
It is amazing to see that people like the Odumakins of our society would rather thrive on division than upholding his own brother with prayers and support because the table has turned and he no longer eats at the table of men that nearly robbed the country blind and dirty. To be fair on the Vice President I dare say he is one of the most hard working Vice President in the world and he is still working and would be forever relevant when the likes of the Odumakins are dead and gone, he would be known for good and remembered for as long as Nigeria lives.

What is this one saying? I am a Yoruba man and a Christian but I am disappointed in Osinbajo. His seeming activeness is as a result of the mediocre errands he’s being sent by Buhari and his fulani minions. Osinbajo has been demystified and mesmerized by small Fulani boys and he ought to resign or honorably refuse to contest in 2019.

He would never be President of Nigeria.

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by balash(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
hush15:

While you make salient point at the end of your rude statements, its pertinent of Mr Vice President to watch what he says that keep exposing his double standard. If he cant talk to Bubu and reason together on the correct ways to go, my brother its healthier to resign. What changes can you make when they keep compromising you. When push comes to shove, let him resign

So if he adviced the president and he doesnt listen he should resign from the post of a vice president that holds the whole south west? You think he is there for himself. he is keeping a position for the south west.

if u want to know if he knows what he is doing or not, wait till 2019 and see if he would still want to be his deputy to run again. thats when you know his plan.

You want him to leave the post so that north would be incharge of everything. I think u need to know more about how this country is run

President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) / A Nigerian Senator Earns More In Salary Than Barack Obama And David Cameron / Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63