Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Help A Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Sister (358 Views)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. / I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Sister by 3millionia: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hello,  good morning... I hope you get to read this someday... Hide my ID please.
This is my story.
I really want to die because I can't live with this.
My parents are not together, the never got married and I am yet to know how I came. I lived with my grandparents for 17 years and when things were not so well I moved in with my father and his family... After a month he asked my virginity status and I told him that I wasn't a virgin and that I regret it.. Straight to the point.. He raped me... I couldn't tell anyone, I was scared of loosing my new family (stupid reason) ,so this went on and on for 3 years and I honestly started hating him, I hit him, I insult him, I have this rage in me and it has made me hate men and myself.you know like before he gives me my school fees,  he will sleep with me,  before he gets me a phone,  he will sleep with me.  He sleeps with me when I  am on my period, when I am sick and on drip at home.

Please I need advice

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be23phCFHhZ/

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Fiancee Is Not A Muslim He Is A Pastor In RCCG – Akande / Professional Cuddliest / Letter To You Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.