Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. (7811 Views)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Sabaugo(f): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
I thank God so far for me and my son. Please from my previous post, I am in my late thirties and no man to be called spouse. One security man came into my life recently and seriously talking about marriage by Easter. He is 38yrs but not a graduate, from Imo but am from Enugu and my people keep on telling me that he's not worthy to marry me. They said that if I want to marry outside my state, the person should be doing reasoble work. Am tired of staying with uncle, my fear now is,if I still have chance of getting another person since I am a single mother and also considering my age. Though am teaching now and also train my son in school.
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Obinovictor(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
That you desperately need a husband now should not blind you such that you won't see the future.

*Can his salary coupled with yours sustain your proposed family?
*Can he accept your child like his own?
*Do you see him doing something better to earn more in the nearest future?

These among many others are questions you should be able to answer before deciding.

Remember, your child might suffer if you make the wrong decision

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Being single and comfortable is better than getting married and uncomfortable. If you marry him and end up being the one spending on him, not only you will suffer, ur son too will. A security man's salary cannot meet his own needs talk less of both of you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Eeehyah sorry for your predicament

I hope that Nairaland council of elders will proffer solution to your problem

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by ojun50(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
The man who own yr child were is he?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sabaugo:
I thank God so far for me and my son. Please from my previous post, I am in my late thirties and no man to be called spouse. One security man came into my life recently and seriously talking about marriage by Easter. He is 38yrs but not a graduate, from Imo but am from Enugu and my people keep on telling me that he's not worthy to marry me. They said that if I want to marry outside my state, the person should be doing reasoble work. Am tired of staying with uncle, my fear now is,if I still have chance of getting another person since I am a single mother and also considering my age. Though am teaching now and also train my son in school.

E no pass God. Pray !
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
have faith that there's nothing God. can't do. do not let your situation get to you. be alive. God have a way of answering prayers. you will testify.
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Homeboiy: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Op u don't need a husband now

Just be my sugar mommy n ur trouble is gone

I still be 042 boy

Simi's mum married at 56
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Danielomisco(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Sabaugo:
. How do i reach you? My uncle is 42years,works in Lagos, holla

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Diamond23(f): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
[/color] What an irony of life, the same pple telling u he z not fit to marry u will be d same to mock u nd cul u Nna ga-alu. Dat he z a gateman doesn't make him any less a human.If he z a responsible man nd u tink both of u can build an empire together, y not?. Just hope he genuinely interested in marrying u nd not because of ur moni ( male gold-digger). ND run away from responsibility wen d tym comes.[color=#770077]

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Danielomisco:

Do you want your uncle to marry her or what?
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Danielomisco(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Do you want your uncle to marry her or what?
if possible yes
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Danielomisco:
if possible yes

That's good lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Chuknovski(m): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
be calm, ask God to show you the way, the answer is within, stay quite observ
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Danielomisco(m): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

That's good lipsrsealed
lol what
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2018
Danielomisco:
lol what

Nothing ooooh lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 30, 2018
ojun50:
The man who own yr child were is he?
savage comment
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by mecussey(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2018
Sabaugo:

so at your age, people are still running your life for you....continue

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by gonkin(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2018
Check my signature and contact me, eligibility for marriage is for both parties.
Is it love in marriage you're looking for
Or marriage with money you are seeking
Make up your mind, its better you decide for yourself and not your family deciding for u
The older you get, the lesser your beauty and the more men turn away. These days man use women alot especially aged ladies so u also have to be careful.
Stop selecting
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Sabaugo:

what about the father of ur child? well try to stay calm, be prayerful and God will see you tru
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by roarik(f): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2018
a better man will find u..dnt b too desperate ma'am..PRAY.
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Sabaugo(f): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2018
Danielomisco:
, how good is ur uncle? am in Lagos too. Am not here to joke. Reach on 08111060488
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Sabaugo(f): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

what about the father of ur child? well try to stay calm, be prayerful and God will see you tru
Texas father is late
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Danielomisco(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sabaugo:
, how good is ur uncle? am in Lagos too. Am not here to joke. Reach on 08111060488
like really??neither Am I joking.your asking me how good he is?how am I suppose to answer that,tot that is suppose to be your part to play.
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Papanwamaikpe: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Will you marry me?
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Still single??
Anyway, God can still do it.
I met sum1 who got married at d age of 42 last year ending, so urs is still possible, but ur character and personality matters.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Op be patient and pray, work more on your personality and character. The right man will come.. Best of luck.
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Caseless: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
Being a lady is indeed tough.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Caseless: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sabaugo:
, how good is ur uncle? am in Lagos too. Am not here to joke. Reach on
stop putting your number here. Some will see your desperation and take advantage of you.
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Caseless: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sabaugo:
Texas father is late
somebody will still ask: what killed him?

Texas? Hmmmm
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
I'm surprised at your age you still place so much importance on what people think.

Live life on your terms, girl!

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sabaugo:

Can't you do it by yourself?

You have 1 child

You have employment

Why don't you become independent?

If I was you, I would be so proud of myself. I would raise and obsorb myself into my child. I wouldn't need love and value from the outside world, I would source it from my Son....

You should be more concerned about self development than another damn man undecided

I'm just trying to give you a different point of view. No disrespect intended and if it comes across as that... Sorry.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Topic! / I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls / Heartbroken And Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.