Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures (28454 Views)

Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu / President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari Working From His Home Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
My gov is working
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by thunderbabs: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Annnonymous:
I still haven't seen a worthy opponent to defeat baba in 2019.

Critics don't quote me abeg, i'm not feeling too fine

What makes YOU unworthy?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
All treasury thieves prosecuted yet Maina and maikanti Baru are still walking freely on the street with government security guards.

Recession overcomed yet families can hardly eat twice a day.

Greatly reduction in food importation yet the price of food keeps increasing
Federal roads being constructed yet Kaduna-ilorin road still remains a death traps.

Refineries being built I guess in dreams because even all the existing ones are all not functioning.
Influx of foreign companies increasing yet the rate of unemployment has risen from 6.8% to 18.9% .

Increased investments by domestic investors yet government dont patronize innoson motors rather he is being innocently arased by EFCC because he is not from the north
The electricity generation is said to have increase yet we can bearly get light for three hours a day and we pay highly for non power supply.

The economy is restructured to Agriculture yet fulani herdsmen wont let farmers work on their farms yet government is not making any arrest.

Boko Haram a thing of distance because you don't live in maiduguri yet Abuja is still loaded with IDP camps of people from maiduguri who are willing to return home but can't do so because the government is not being sincere about the elimination of Boko Haram in maiduguri and it environs.

Herdsmen/Farmers conflict due for permanent resolve yet they still strike daily yet the president is still mute concerning the killings. ......

Please just tell me why God won't punish APC for always lying to Nigerians in issues that are so obvious...
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Lawalemi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Annnonymous:

Sharp guy

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by afbstrategies: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Annnonymous:

Stop dreaming. Stop writing rubbish and then telling others not to quote you undecided
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Lawalemi(m): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
The likes of Obasanjo would embark of three days working visiting with rigorous visitation to various project sites for commissioning. Not these singular project that doesn't deserve any fanfare which Buhari is struggling to impress his followers with
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by afbstrategies: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
presidency:
President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures.

How about a working visit to BENUE State undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by princejakes(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
commissioning what would later become defunct due to improper update of book collections and poor management of the entire structural edifice
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by fastloan: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
2019 warming up
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by tydi(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Annnonymous:

Cos you're blind, wait till 2019 your eyes will open. Rubbish
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by guru90: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
Just see how they are laffing

chai.......
wicked leaders....
useless leaders....
selfishness leaders....
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by princejakes(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
kenodrill:

Madam keep weepin at your myopic mind n coments.
allow her to weep abeg, is it your weep
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by YelloweWest: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
2019 no waste time o.

This retaŕd needs to return to daura
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by davidodiba(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
SweetJoystick:
presidency, tell your principal i said he is MAD and that he is going back home 2019. People were killed in Rivers, Benue, Taraba and Kaduna yet he didn't deem it fit to visit the states and mourn with citizens of the affected states, but if na to commission project wey go glorify am, you go see am visiting the state, yeye man

I stay in Lafia. Now from Lafia to Markudi is at most 1 hour. Since he is flying through a chopper, it may take him far less than that but he chose to ignore all that because some cows(real cows I mean. I am not referring to humans here) died and he had to appease the emir about that. I have my PVC...I am waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by matgold(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ok
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Troublemaker007(m): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
theNOISEmaker:
and i weep for my beloved country where cows are more sensible than humans.. Upon say you read wetin carry am go there you still dey talk thrash.. Mtchewww

Just look at this f00l

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by davidodiba(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Annnonymous:

Sorry. And you are adding more sickness to yourself? Your case is quite Buharistic....
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Infomaz(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nor mind the blind man.
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
SweetJoystick:
presidency, tell your principal i said he is MAD and that he is going back home 2019. People were killed in Rivers, Benue, Taraba and Kaduna yet he didn't deem it fit to visit the states and mourn with citizens of the affected states, but if na to commission project wey go glorify am, you go see am visiting the state, yeye man
You're a fool for calling The President a mad man.
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Alum34(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
ify20064:
tested and trusted make money with the winning team call or whatapps below if interested
Guy you no get head at all,scammer like you. How correct score for Watford 4vs1 Chelsea go take be only 6.4 odd and you lay 10k to get 64k. Guy u still the learn. Lai Muhammed na your grandfather aswear.
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
ekems2017:
I weep for my beloved country where cows are more valued than human beings.
Did he went to commission project or to see cattle..
Some of you are just talking out of point.
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by jashar(f): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
people that find it difficult to attend ordinary primary school, you're giving them e-library. To do what na? undecided
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Alum34(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sai back to Daura 2019

Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
and he couldn't visit Benue state that is just 1hr drive to nassarawa

only states that are governed by Muslims ...or states that will give him their votes for 2019

but I'm certain that buharis failure in 2019 to get re-elected will be colossal
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wesely01:

Anyone advising the president is doing it wrongly , anyways Mr president refused to visit some eastern and southern part and now visiting Nasarawa. That’s not a good sign of leadership.
Almakura na his political son.
Abi your head dey leak oil ne?
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ctp ktb oafa
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by samstels: 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
This man is just sick .
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
afbstrategies:

How about a working visit to BENUE State undecided
Did Benue State invited him and he refused to go
Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Puffydon1:
Did Benue State invited him and he refused to go
Chai..murder was the case grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman / Plateau South: Gov Simon Lalong Loses Senate Bid To Pdp's Bali / Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.